Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:12 PM

Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae (45378 Views)

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by LifestyleTonite: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Funny what a picture can cause. Nigerian singer, Tekno recently shared a picture of him and his girlfriend Lola Rae on Instagram. While many liked the picture and dropped congratulatory comments, I couldn’t help but notice a lady going hard on her boyfriend.

See screenshot below.

http://wotzup.ng/lady-calls-boyfriend-nobody-tekno-shared-picture-lola-rae/

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by doughziay: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ewo!

That girl just murder her guy.

The guy should be on nairaland.

Modified: Your boyfriend isn't sure he will marry you yet. You even confirmed he is a Nobody.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nne5: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
So what should I Nneoma, do with this piece of information?

12 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by LOGDAN(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by doughziay: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nne5:
So what should I Nneoma, do with this piece of information?

Nneoma, how u doing?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Papiikush: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Showing off your girlfriend means you love her?

Some women have nothing in their brain. Just air and dog shìt.

233 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Evablizin(f): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hm who be this one,after posting your pictures with lovely write up in all social media and dump you what will happen

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by pzmedia(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
so he Don honest b dt Abi.. cos of posting pics.... ladies sha
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Shelloween(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Umu nwaanyi ufodu bu ewu.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by alegbeleye(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ladies ehn. He'll post your picture online, you'll meet his family members and he'll still fvck you and leave. Una no dey learn.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nifeola: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hunmm orisIrisI

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by eleojo23: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
So showing you off on social media is a sign of love, abi
That is how they will be focusing on irrelevant things instead of paying attention to important things in the relationship.
Later they,will come online to say "I've been dating my fiance for 2 years and our wedding is next week but I just discovered that we are not compatible, Nairalanders please I need your advise "

sad

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by NwaAmaikpe: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
shocked

Hey boyfriend is so wise not to flaunt her on social media..

Which loyal girl comments on a celebrity's picture?
She is just positioning herself as a potential groupie.

If my side-chick stalks a failed average musician's social media page and even goes as far as commenting on their page... That's the day it ends.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
lol
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by bbbabes(f): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Boyfriend is a nobody...that's too bad
Hausa girls sha
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by jazinogold(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by YorubaNigga(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ironically the bae herself is the "nobody" here because her bf couldn't upload a conjoined picture of them on social media.

Bae find another bf who can trust you as somebody. This normally happens when ur guy has enough side chicks or lack of confidence in his relationship with you. It happens to me too at times

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Ne0w1zarD: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
To you, he's your boyfriend but 'Mr Nobody' you aren't his girlfriend...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by nobodysmanrob(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
See finishing
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
And why would he show off a GF that sees him as a nobody? Bia, before Akpang falls on you, gerrarayia mehn...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by ShitHead(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Olosho. Attention starved hustler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
she is daft
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by 8686(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Chai
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Divay22(f): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha
She has already concluded The guy is a nobody grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Papiikush:
Showing off your girlfriend means you love her?

Some women have nothing in their brain. Just air and dog shìt.

lol....actually its just dogshit..

no air,

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by deepwater(f): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
That guy don knack hand for tipper wey carry wet sand.

The innocent guy could be somewhere bragging about this nincompoop as all there is to get in this whole world.

Guys, this is a clarion call, stop dating empty barrels, some girls are demonic and might be the reason your are not succeeding despite all your honest effort.

see how fast a girl could call her boyfriend a nobody because of nothing, even if teckno dates her today and goes broke tomorrow, I bet she would suck another ddick this fast. angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by jashar(f): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin

No condition is permanent ooo.... remember when tomato cost pass apple?

Andyblaze:
I am tekno and I am on Nairaland. It's a secret

Welcome back grin
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by NnamdiKanu(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Arewa youths Forum , men's wing ntoor!!!!
You guys are nothing , confirmed by one of ur own

11 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by holluwai(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
She should show him off instead then.
Re: Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae by Andyblaze: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
I am tekno and I am on Nairaland. It's a secret

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor And Ken Bramor's 8-Month-Old Marriage Crashes / Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 / Mercy Johnson Shares Curvy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.