Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos (30586 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos / Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by IamAirforce1: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:

What you can't see on Nairaland is just what they saw, you can't see me in bare-backs here and maybe my pant lines busting your psyche

Make me see the jaw dropping backside of yours that made them want to touch you grin
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by sixtus3606(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:
The day some guy tried it at Quilox to even touch me while dancing...I didn't say anything...
I just left jejely with my boyfriend, and went to the Barracks to bring his friends.
We came back and I went to lure one of the outside, he was used as a Bait to bring out others...na that day I know say Boiz dey curse themselves when they see beating.
undecided
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by Austinoiz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
It can only be the Wereys...muslim Afonjas, doing their thing
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by sixtus3606(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
iamrealdeji:
law breaking citizen and law breaking soldier boyfriend . must he beat people because they touched you? do you know they would have killed him or sent him to life imprisonment if the victim had died? why must you dance with guys too? and what is a decent girl that doesn't want to be raped doing at Quilox?
bbbabes is a man, bro!
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by bewla(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
eezeribe:
All those Barbaric and dumb,sadistic and unempathetic people who always find a way to blame the victims of crimes,be it rape,robbery,assault... etc,please come and look for a way to blame this poor innocent girl.
#Rapists fall on your daughters in future.
did any body notice the name of today's crime actors MUKAILAs first that guy that won't to b like Evans now this guy pls don't spoil our good name Afonja till I poin
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by ybalogs(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
YelloweWest:
The only way to end rape is to ensure offenders don't do it again by cutting it off.
VERY SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by sixtus3606(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gobhanky:
See lies.
U feel say u go geh likes by telling us lies.
U go old.
that's a guy bro! seun really need to look into this bbbabes matter(spamming of the highest order).
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by Gobhanky: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nairaland don cast
sixtus3606:

that's a guy bro! seun really need to look into this bbbabes matter(spamming of the highest order).
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by sixtus3606(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot and iamrealdeji...una weldone! I know where una matter go end.

ride on! grin
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by sixtus3606(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gobhanky:
Nairaland don cast
Thats it!
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by delishpot: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
sixtus3606:
delishpot and iamrealdeji...una weldone! I know where una matter go end.

ride on! grin

We shall end as pady on this one. No shaking. grin grin grin
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by Jerrypolo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
dessz:
just 500k bail...wtf sad
they are supposed to gouge his eyes and force him to eat it, then flay his skins and use it to weave a cover of a chair and make him sit on it then place a colony of soldier ants on his flayed skin and let him suffer the torment angry
The bail is set at 1.5m not .5m. Thanks.
NB. They know he won't be able to come up with it as bail is his right.
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by sixtus3606(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

We shall end as pady on this one. No shaking. grin grin grin
eyes on you wink
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by crunchyg: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fresca:
embarassed Now they have permanently damaged this young girl for life... hmm the level of crime in this country though. Nigeria has such a long way to go.
You no well ooo
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by bbbabes(f): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
sixtus3606:

bbbabes is a man, bro!

Did u turn me into one...it's the countries fault or the society. Women are not expected to be outspoken and smart...change your mentality, am that girlfriend that your babe wishes she is
Never knew it's a crime to be jobless now and be on the internet all day
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by raphy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
were they dangling carrot in front of her to follow them as a goat?some girls well just be following guys as if there destiny depend on them.

she must have enjoy it.her puzzy is wide now.she was not a virgin .

girls now a days .are something else.I hope the catch the rest.
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by EDDGgold: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nurudeen is from where?
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by tballeyy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Govt should ban paraga finaly
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by NairalandAsasin(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
bbbabes:

Did u turn me into one...it's the countries fault or the society. Women are not expected to be outspoken and smart...change your mentality, am that girlfriend that your babe wishes she is
Never knew it's a crime to be jobless now and be on the internet all day
Can u just stop talking you Pls? yes you are beautiful, happy now??
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by iamrealdeji(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

Hahaha you seem to think tagging me as a rape victim is the most degrading thing you could ever say to me grin grin what ever rocks your boat dude. My point is a crime is a crime rape is a crime and there is no excise for it. I know you are skilled at organizing rape parties for you and your guys in the guise of "she dressed seductively" she made us do it. You seem to love raping women and your days are numbered if you do not change. She dressed but she did not invite rapist just like the car owner held his keys and did not yell hey see this beauty come steal it from me. If she went out screaming hey come and rape me then your explanation would make sense. so you mean a woman who dresses seductively has already said come rape me while a man who owns a flashy car screaming I have arrived should not be considered to be saying come and rob me? I dont believe you. What ever excuse you try to hang your views on doesnt make sense. Did I say women only look beautiful when they dress half naked? Did you ever read where I said women should dress half nude? You are the type that justifies criminals. I believe if the flashy car man gets robbed you would still blame him for flaunting his wealth and you woukd rub it in his face that he was once a victim of armed robbery. You just are that type of guy. My point is a rapist is a rapist and such a person would rape any woman he feels he wants to rape irrespective of how she dresses. So the crime should be addressed and the criminal punished. You calling me a rape victim doesent move me 1 bit. If I was raped I am a victim not the criminal. I would weep if someone calls me a rapist not of someone calls me a rape victim.
well,I can never weep cos you called me that because I know I've never and will never do such,I would never be that evil and rape a girl cos I know how much the 2minutes risky non-pleasurable activity could ruin a girl's life and how painful it could be to her or even the health issues that surround it for both the victim and rapist not to talk of karma which very much exists and prison term,etc. you already know all these,you're in a better position to explain this to us cos its what you've gone through and I would never mock you cos you're a victim. but with the way you keep defending dressing skimpy,you seem to love the rape and you want to experience it again. well,its obvious nostalgia hits you whenever you think about the time those guys were taking turns on you. but I would advice you not to dress skimpy to attract guys to forcefully take turns on you just because you want more of it because it might not go the way it went the first time you experienced it,they could be dangerous this time around or even want to kill their victim to cover up evidence.
and lastly,I would never look at a rape victim as substandard cos I'm not crazy,I can very much date and marry one and really love her. in fact i would rather marry a rape victim who is not wayward than marry a girl that was once promiscuous or disrespects my mum or just any girl that's morally bankrupt
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by delishpot: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
iamrealdeji:
well,I can never weep cos you called me that because I know I've never and will never do such,I would never be that evil and rape a girl cos I know how much the 2minutes risky non-pleasurable activity could ruin a girl's life and how painful it could be to her or even the health issues that surround it for both the victim and rapist not to talk of karma which very much exists and prison term,etc. you already know all these,you're in a better position to explain this to us cos its what you've gone through and I would never mock you cos you're a victim. but with the way you keep defending dressing skimpy,you seem to love the rape and you want to experience it again. well,its obvious nostalgia hits you whenever you think about the time those guys were taking turns on you. but I would advice you not to dress skimpy to attract guys to forcefully take turns on you just because you want more of it because it might not go the way it went the first time you experienced it,they could be dangerous this time around or even want to kill their victim to cover up evidence.
and lastly,I would never look at a rape victim as substandard cos I'm not crazy,I can very much date and marry one and really love her. in fact i would rather marry a rape victim who is not wayward than marry a girl that was once promiscuous or disrespects my mum or just any girl that's morally bankrupt

Hahaha for your mind now you don talk wetin go pain me o grin grin Mr man stop the fantasy you make no sense at all. I believe you are a rapist because you support rape and you so badly want to tag me a rape victim which is weird. grin grin grin grin grin. Anybody wey challenge you the first words you type in response are "You are a rape victim" !!! trying to sound derogatory Hahaha.... how you so much love to make everyone get raped. Pin point where I said dressing skimpy is the only way a woman should dress and it should be encouraged grin grin that I said victim blaming and shaming should not be condoned because a man that can rape a girl for how she is dressed would also rape a girl that is well dressed based on his dirty mind about how she would he beneath the clothes she is wearing. A rapust is a rapist if you can rape a nakid drunk girl you can as well rape a reverend sister. Yes women should be warned of the dangers rapist (esp those with your mentality) pose and be wise enough to protect themselves but to say a rapist only rapes half nude women or rape victims most often lure the men because of their dress is BS. It doesnt mean that I encourage girls to go out nakid grin grin grin Your story don tire me jor na by the grace of God sef I manage read wetin you write up there.
Oya for peace to reign you are right. Rape victims deserve it. They dressed skimpy which translated to COME and Ra.pe me and as such they should be blamed for what happened. All rape victims must have seduced their rapists by how they dressed. Any one who dares say there should be no excuse for rape must be advocating nudity and as such should be tagged a seductive dresser.. And yes only a rape victim like delishpot would challenge your stance because delishpot is angry at rapist due to your percieved past experience(s). Are we good now? grin grin grin
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by madgoat(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
eezeribe:
All those Barbaric and dumb,sadistic and unempathetic people who always find a way to blame the victims of crimes,be it rape,robbery,assault... etc,please come and look for a way to blame this poor innocent girl.

Ofcourse the girl is to be blamed. She was not kidnapped; but rather she foolishly followed a man into a room that was obvious secluded and she got raped.
In her life she will never ever follow man again grin grin

Besides, i strongly doubt she was raped, she most likely agreed to it but her parents are looking for someone to blame undecided
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by iamrealdeji(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
delishpot:

Hahaha for your mind now you don talk wetin go pain me o grin grin Mr man stop the fantasy you make no sense at all. I believe you are a rapist because you support rape and you so badly want to tag me a rape victim which is weird. grin grin grin grin grin. Anybody wey challenge you the first words you type in response are "You are a rape victim" !!! trying to sound derogatory Hahaha.... how you so much love to make everyone get raped. Pin point where I said dressing skimpy is the only way a woman should dress and it should be encouraged grin grin that I said victim blaming and shaming should not be condoned because a man that can rape a girl for how she is dressed would also rape a girl that is well dressed based on his dirty mind about how she would he beneath the clothes she is wearing. A rapust is a rapist if you can rape a nakid drunk girl you can as well rape a reverend sister. Yes women should be warned of the dangers rapist (esp those with your mentality) pose and be wise enough to protect themselves but to say a rapist only rapes half nude women or rape victims most often lure the men because of their dress is BS. It doesnt mean that I encourage girls to go out nakid grin grin grin Your story don tire me jor na by the grace of God sef I manage read wetin you write up there.
Oya for peace to reign you are right. Rape victims deserve it. They dressed skimpy which translated to COME and Ra.pe me and as such they should be blamed for what happened. All rape victims must have seduced their rapists by how they dressed. Any one who dares say there should be no excuse for rape must be advocating nudity and as such should be tagged a seductive dresser.. And yes only a rape victim like delishpot would challenge your stance because delishpot is angry at rapist due to your percieved past experience(s). Are we good now? grin grin grin
which peace to reign when you keep calling me what I ain't. you've turned to lying rape victim. do you even know me to say all this rubbish to me? when its obvious you're lying its your father,uncle and all your brothers that are rapists. May thunder strike all rapists today before 7:30pm.
and who said they deserve it? you're only wishing more girls experience it so that you won't be the only one that was raped
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by delishpot: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
iamrealdeji:
which peace to reign when you keep calling me what I ain't. you've turned to lying rape victim. do you even know me to say all this rubbish to me? when its obvious you're lying its your father,uncle and all your brothers that are rapists. May thunder strike all rapists today before 7:30pm.
and who said they deserve it? you're only wishing more girls experience it so that you won't be the only one that was raped

You not a rapist?? Wao who could have guessed? Based on logistics you sound just like one. I quoted you in another rape topic. Go and help me tell her she caused it. She must have dressed half nude and screamed COME RAPE MEEEE. You know now! Your ussual way of mocking rape victims. Abeg I cant shout.

You angry that I called you a rapist without knowing you but its okay for you to call someone a rape victim in a mocking manner without knowing them? world people sef!!! When you doing the terrorism its all good but it becomes a big deal when someone else dares do same to you? Not fair na! Mbanuu its not fair at all
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by adaxxy: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin angry grin
braine:

E never reach fight na.. You dey vex o.

By the way, those men this massage before rotting in prison.
grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by zeemdam: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
1. She probably followed the dude to the said room thinking he was the only bastard in there.

2.Our judicial system is so very weak! Why would he be granted a bail of 500k after enough evidence of ground?

I thought the punishment for rape was 7yrs though was told is now 5yrs...which ever one it is.

One major problem we have in this Fuvked up country is the Judiciary! One can easily get a pass after killing somebody.

The bail here does not mean he is free. It only means he will not be in jail until his case is judged after which his money will he refunded. If he is then sentenced, he will do the time.

Bail is actually free. The amount attached to a bail is just a collateral sum you pay to ensure you don't abscond while the case is on. Bail sums are usually accompanied by you having to provide one or two guarantors as well who will also put down collaterals as set by the court.

Once the case is concluded, regardless of whether the accused is sentenced or acquitted, the bail sum is usually refunded by the court.

In cases where the accused cannot meet the bail conditions, he or she stays in jail until the case is concluded. If later acquitted, will be set free. If sentenced however, the time spent in jail while the case was on going will be deducted from the sentence and the rest will be served.

In the case of this rapist, i don't think he will be able to meet the conditions as, apart from the 500k, he is to provide two sureties that will also put down 500k each as collateral.
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by haryomikun(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
eezeribe:
Really? Rapists fall on their daughters? Then you come here 20 years later to curse the new rapists daughters after they've raped these rapists daughters
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by calebokey45(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Afonjas and rape

Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by Sonoyom(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Too bad
Re: Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos by Temitope124(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2017
naa how you take no..........make God have mercy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Wants Seized Trucks Released To Him / Mile 12 Crisis: Police Arrests 48 Suspects, Adopt 24-hr Surveillance / Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.