Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana (30173 Views)

Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by hexy40: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Revenge of the cat woman
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by YorubaNigga(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin
hexy40:
Revenge of the cat woman
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Dutchey(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by jjjjj2017: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ohun to je lo yo
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by SplendidE(f): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
terrible news everywhere. lord help us rip to him
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by emmateejay(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
And on this very day,

The son of man never bothered to give a Bleep,

And he was fulfilled.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by ojimaray: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
meat fall on you
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by kenny714433(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
jimb:
how can I tell the world that he is not dead yet, i can categorically tell you from experience that he will return again but not in the same location , I advice he should be given a severe mark on his forehead and thrown inside a pit.

Another one spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
the cat is from the other side jare...... cry
cat from the other side hmmm...were you the one who gave wizkid that idea? I mean the sounds from the other side
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by emmateejay(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
And on this very day,

The son of man never bothered to give a single Bleep,

And he was fulfilled
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by sukkot: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
mad man.
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Tedassie(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
tosin400:
The community of Asare in the Jaman South District of Brong-Ahafo Region in Ghana, are mourning the death of one Kwadwo Robert who allegedly died after consuming the meat of a pregnant cat.

Kwadwo, 30, who's popularly known in the community as Asampian started putting up a strange display after he ate the meat. He was reportedly rushed to the Sampa Government Hospital but died on arrival on Wednesday.Daily Guide reported that Kwadwo Robert was invited by his friend, Kofi Tawiah, to his house to help him kill a cat that belonged to a community member.

According to the report, after they had killed the cat, they realized that the animal was pregnant with five fetuses but went ahead to prepare the meat for consumption.After eating the meat, Kwadwo reportedly began behaving strangely.He was said to have been crawling on the ground like a cat and making strange gestures. Sources at the scene said they thought he was running mad, so they rushed him to the hospital, but unfortunately he was pronounced dead on arrival at the Sampa Government Hospital in Sampa.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/13/man-dies-after-consuming-pregnantcat-meat-in-ghana/

cc; lalasticlala
could be Voodoo

Could be rabies too *Choriomeningitis is ruled out in this*
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by mofeoluwadassah: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
cat from the other side hmmm...were you the one who gave wizkid that idea? I mean the sounds from the other side
so na you again
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by jericco1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hmm strange. Pregnant cat! Ha
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
so na you again
grin

How have you been my dear smiley
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by mercy232(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cat is naturally a mysterious animal, let alone a pregnant one...
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by mofeoluwadassah: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
grin

How have you been my dear smiley
am gud
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
am gud
lol...I see you're not in the mood smiley

Stay safe my dear, was just checking on you. smiley
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Sodijan(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
God even didn't permit us to eat any pregnant domestic animal
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by tokrizy: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
lucky999:
Cat meet fall on you
MEET Or MEAT ??
MEET FALL ON YOU

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nasty

Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by bcbones: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oga no dey whine us jawe...because of yesterday mata, u come dey bring gist up...ogbeni stop o....inshort me sef gist

In anoda news...i guy 4 1 place chop gay cat, come dey fly.......
Same thing as the op...no evidence
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by lonelydora: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
emalek86:
that yesterday gûy will be like

Hahahahahaha
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by whizzyleejr(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Eh!!...i don't even like that creature, God forgive me for saying that, talkless of eating such a scary animal

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Ejodamen1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by dingbang(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Like seriously cat na winch
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by odogwu190(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Juju tii take over!!!
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by ifedhayor90(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
I fear cat more Dan death, cat as Neva been represent sm Gud, especially in Nollywoods movies
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by mekybabe1: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fake gist
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by einsteino(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
jimb:
how can I tell the world that he is not dead yet, i can categorically tell you from experience that he will return again but not in the same location , I advice he should be given a severe mark on his forehead and thrown inside a pit.

you mean he would reincarnate?
Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by Reference(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin.... 'a thousand ways to die'....'cat astrophe....

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana by GurlFriend: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Cat meat? That is so sick. No wonder he died

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger-imported Onions ‘turn Gold’ As Floods Ruin Harvest In Nigeria / What Are The Health Effects Of Eating Expired Or Spoiled Food To Human Body / This Small Irish Potatoes For ₦‎1000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.