Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days (5491 Views)

What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 / Need Help In Completing My Registeration For Payoneer Card / How Can i Fund My Payoneer Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jsaviour:
I signed up recently but there was no mention of card, whether it will be sent or when it will be sent. What do could be the issue. Is it new development or what?
How long since you signed up?
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Get your own Payoneer account and card today. Follow the step by step guide that I have made available to you free
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by Silverb(f): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2017
i used my nearest post office address,i went to the post office to check but it has not arrived. my estimated delivery date was on the 14-23rd of august. This post office people told me i was not suppose to use a post office address. Am just so confused.
CosmicJames:
Get your own Payoneer account and card today. Follow the step by step guide that I have made available to you free
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Silverb:
i used my nearest post office address,i went to the post office to check but it has not arrived. my estimated delivery date was on the 14-23rd of august. This post office people told me i was not suppose to use a post office address. Am just so confused.
This is very strange. What is the purpose of the post office if it shouldn't be use to receive mail? I'm afraid those guys might have tempered with your parcel. They've probably misplaced, burnt or trown it away and can't find it anymore. So they are now given excuses.

How do I know? It actually happened to me, but I was lucky enough. The day I went to the nearest post office I used for the collection of my card, the post officer I met actually told me that I was lucky!
That my parcel was among the files he actually wanted to burn that day because it has been there for some days and nobody come for it. Imagine that? And it was still within two weeks scheduled for the arrival of my card.

Assuming they burn my parcel before I came,
what do you think they would've told me?
Probably that they haven't received it or whatever. But in reality, my parcel actually arrived there and they burned or troy it away.

The parcel usually arrive within the stipulated date. Your card must have arrived there. But base on my personal experience, I'm worried that those guys might have tempered with it.

Even Payoneer will tell you that they've send your card and that you should login to your account to activate it.

I think is unfortunate that it happened this way. You will want to reapply using another post office. But then, try to inform them and actually ask them to give you their postal address. Explaining to them that you want to use it to receive mail from abroad.
Then don't wait until the stipulated date is over before you go and enquire if your parcel have arrived. Start going there immediately after one week from the day you reapply.

I believe you will still get your card. Don't give up, just be hopeful. Always let me know if you have any challenge. I will always be available to you to assist the best way I can.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by SirLakes: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Silverb:

Don't mind them, I use post office address for everything I get from outside Naija, to some extent I'll say they are efficient, theyll call/text as soon as your item arrive.

There might be some delay in the delivery, Check back again and if it's still not there, give the person there your name & phone (with a promise to take care of the airtime used )

& if no luck reapply for the card and try squeeze in your phone number as part of the address.

Read This Payoneer Quick Guide

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by sexiestharam(f): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2017
I signed up two weeks ago and there was no mention of a card. Would the card be sent automatically to me since i have a newly registered account?
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
sexiestharam:
I signed up two weeks ago and there was no mention of a card. Would the card be sent automatically to me since i have a newly registered account?
Normally, the card is sent upon complete registration. There is no special or separate application for the card after the registration. So I think they will send you the card.

Alternatively, you can contact them if you didn't get any info from them concerning your card after a while.
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by SirLakes: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2017
sexiestharam:

During your registration, you should get an account approval mail (immediately/3daysmax after registration), from there you'll be asked to fill in your delivery address, and after that you'll get another mail that will give the estimated time of delivery

Read This Guide: How To Apply & Get Your Payoneer Card In Nigeria
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
I'm really tired of this payoneer issue.....ive a more than 5times,,,,post office said they've not received it. Payoneer didn't even send estimated delivery date to my email,,,,,someone told me u can operate it without your card
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by Casemiro(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
when you register for a new card you will be asked to fill in your bank account. please is it dormicialy account or your regular bank account you will use?
Re: How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days by CosmicJames(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
frankyskyboi:
I'm really tired of this payoneer issue.....ive a more than 5times,,,,post office said they've not received it. Payoneer didn't even send estimated delivery date to my email,,,,,someone told me u can operate it without your card
Apply for a new account and provide your local bank account details.
Payoneer is changing their mode of operation. They don't even send the card free again as before.
As you heard, you can now operate the account without the card as direct to local bank account withdrawal is now obtainable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja / Money Thru Pigs, Is It True? / Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.