Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,985 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example (7338 Views)

Wintouch K11 1+16gb 10.1 Inch Ips Lcd / IPS 4K screen 2016 Edition Core i7 X360FLIP 2in1 TOSHIBA SATELLITE RADIUS 12 / Hp Envy Corei7 6th Gen Nvidia Gtx (950m) With 4gb Dedicated,ips Full Hd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hi friends!

You will agree with me that lots of people's accounts have been hacked,
online accounts banned and lots more all because their IP is not secured
and safe for browsing.It is not also the fault of most of us but it has been
as a result of ignorance. But I'm here to enlighten you a bit on this and
I'm very sure that you will be more secured and safe online with this enlightenment.

To be sincere and candid with you, the best way of being safe online is making
use of good IPs through dynamic or static Virtual Private Network(VPN)
services depending on what one is using it for. As for me, I prefer using Static
Dedicated VPN IPs because of what I really use them for online require I stick
to one IP which is also best recommended.

Once or anytime you are assigned/given any IP to use to access your online
accounts, it is always good to take some time to get details about it by making
use of some services of which I recommend the likes of ip2location, whatismyipaddress
and most especially whoer. All one need to do is type any or all of the websites above
especially whoer into ones browser and checkout for the IP and status of the[b] DNS, PROXY,
TOR, Anonymizer, Blacklist[/b] and others most especially the WebRTC which should show disabled.

One can as well make use of the comprehensive blacklist check tool like that of whatismyipaddress
as you can see in one the screenshots I attach below checking the blacklist status of my UAE( Dubai)
IP. Note that the anonymity percentage of your IP should be from 50 upward and once you have
that and other things are in place, ignore whatever error like "Serious security and anonymity fails"
that it is showing.

To cut the long story short, I will implore you to critically check the screenshots of my USA, UK and UAE(Dubai) IPs
gotten through VPN service and that of Nigeria gotten through SMILE 4G network and feel free to ask me any
question based on any of them. I will be glad answering your question(s). Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Below is that of Nigeria which is not powered by any VPN service and you will see that the difference is clear when it comes to security compared to those powered by VPN.

Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Note that the country of your location should be the same as what your DNS is showing.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by SwiftNerd(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
You mean you have a VPN that mimics an exact US IP?
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by persius555(m): 4:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Having a static IP is like telling the whole world where you live.
Good for certain scenarios but absolute zero anonymity.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2017
SwiftNerd:
You mean you have a VPN that mimics an exact US IP?

Nothing like mimicking USA IP but it is a unique one.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2017
persius555:
Having a static IP is like telling the whole world where you live.
Good for certain scenarios but absolute zero anonymity.

As in case and that of most people, it is not meant for show off. It is used as security measures and for other legitimate usage.

You can type Virtual Private Network into Google to get more insights on it.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by SwiftNerd(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
legalwealth:

Nothing like mimicking USA IP but it is a unique one.
So it will never get into the blacklisted list. How much does it cost, and will it work for phone
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
SwiftNerd:
So it will never get into the blacklisted list. How much does it cost, and will it work for phone

We do work on all IPs to prevent them from being blacklisted. It currently work on android phone and the price depends on the one that you need.

Kindly let me know the one that you need. Thanks
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by SwiftNerd(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
legalwealth:

We do work on all IPs to prevent them from being blacklisted. It currently work on android phone and the price depends on the one that you need.

Kindly let me know the one that you need. Thanks
Alright, what are the price ranges... And hope the VPN has a kill switch
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
SwiftNerd:
Alright, what are the price ranges... And hope the VPN has a kill switch

This VPN is different from popular ones available and it does not have kill switch.

USA costs N50/day, UK costs N70/day and UAE costs N80/day.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by SwiftNerd(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
legalwealth:

This VPN is different from popular ones available and it does not have kill switch.

The Price is very decent. But to how VPN disconnects, any single data leak can reveal me original location. One more question, how does the VPN responds when the network fluctuates? Do you offer testing to your interested customers
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
SwiftNerd:
The Price is very decent. But to how VPN disconnects, any single data leak can reveal me original location. One more question, how does the VPN responds when the network fluctuates? Do you offer testing to your interested customers

It works in two ways:

1. By restricting it to a browser i.e the browser will use the IP of the VPN while other browsers and applications make use of the IP of the ISP.

2. It could be configured to spread all over the PC meaning all applications will make use of the IP of the VPN.

To answer your question, if it is restricted to a browser and the IP disconnects for any reason although it has instant autoreconnect feature, the browser will not access the internet which means that your location won't be revealed.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
SwiftNerd:

I can create the USA one for you to test run and if you see that you don't like it, I'll then terminate it.

You can whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 to get started
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by SwiftNerd(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
legalwealth:

It works in two ways:

1. By restricting it to a browser i.e the browser will use the IP of the VPN while other browsers and applications make use of the IP of the ISP.

2. It could be configured to spread all over the PC meaning all applications will make use of the IP of the VPN.

To answer your question, if it is restricted to a browser and the IP disconnects for any reason although it has instant autoreconnect feature, the browser will not access the internet which means that your location won't be revealed.
Thanks for the explanation... But I need it for my Phone, if the mentioned feature works same on a mobile device, then I will PM you when I need it
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
SwiftNerd:
Thanks for the explanation... But I need it for my Phone, if the mentioned feature works same on a mobile device, then I will PM you when I need it

You are welcome... It works like that too on mobile but android phone must be rooted for the app to work perfectly.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by Esegracexxx(f): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Can I get a static IP that enables port forwarding
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Esegracexxx:
Can I get a static IP that enables port forwarding

Yes you can!
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by Esegracexxx(f): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Okay great...it means I could host a website or anything with my IP address from my computer right by opening necessary ports??
legalwealth:

Yes you can!
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Esegracexxx:
Okay great...it means I could host a website or anything with my IP address from my computer right by opening necessary ports??

It has the feature but it is restricted to VPN service.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by Esegracexxx(f): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Okay how much is the one for that service nd hope I can run it on Linux...
legalwealth:

It has the feature but it is restricted to VPN service.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Esegracexxx:
Okay how much is the one for that service nd hope I can run it on Linux...

Which of them do you need? Note that it is a Windows application but you can run it on other platform different from windows by using application like VMware.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by Esegracexxx(f): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2017
Ohh I was thinking you will have the Linux variant.. don't worry windows can't do anything for me.thanx for the infos tho.
legalwealth:

Which of them do you need? Note that it is a Windows application but you can run it on other platform different from windows by using application like VMware.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Esegracexxx:
Ohh I was thinking you will have the Linux variant.. don't worry windows can't do anything for me.thanx for the infos tho.

Alright! No problem! !!
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by Esegracexxx(f): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
legalwealth:

Alright! No problem! !!
Hello,it's me again, I think am going with your idea of running through a VMware...

Buh I will like to test if it can really do what I want thank you.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Esegracexxx:

Hello,it's me again, I think am going with your idea of running through a VMware...

Buh I will like to test if it can really do what I want thank you.

Alright!

Send a message on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
legalwealth:

You can use https://www.timeanddate.com/counters/newyear.html to count the number of days left which you can multiply by any of the amount depending on the country that you are going for.
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by imrandbest(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is the IP a static or dynamic

legalwealth:

Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by legalwealth(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
imrandbest:
Is the IP a static or dynamic

It is STATIC!
Re: How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example by hillsway(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
legalwealth:

It is STATIC?
hello sir,mind if I ask if you could fund my PayPal account?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Simple Animation Videos...tips,tricks & Tools / HP 250 Laptop Intel Celeron Dual Core/4gb Ram/320gb — N60k (Giveaway Price) / How To Unlock Any Java Phone,easy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.