Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? (27509 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / Abuja Based Man Downs Plate Of Rice Garnished With 'Exotic' Lizard Meat. Photos / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by Dmec(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2017
It depends on where you ate the food.
If you go to mama put, a plate should be between 200 and 300.
If it is mama put that has standing fan and television, a plate should be between 500 and 1000.
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by timilehin007(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bjgirl1:
Is pure water now #20?

yes biggirl
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by dannzy30(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin[/color]You no need much just hold #100 come buy almighty fufu aka(knock-out) I swear them go carry u go house .[color=#000000]You no need much just hold #100 come buy almighty fufu aka(knock-out) I swear them go carry u go house .You no need much just hold #100 come buy almighty fufu aka(knock-out) I swear them go carry u go house .
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by beyondwalls: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Preach it ma!

Juliearth:

Eating out is not hygienic nor econoimical. Meals prepared in public restaurants are often poorly cooked(too much salt, excess oil,laced with preservatives,stale..) and the cooking environment may not be that clean thereby,exposing chstomers to food poisoning and typhoid. Besides,why should one spend 300(averagely) on a meal when he/she can prepare a satisfying, healthy,nutritious... meal that can last for days?
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by beyondwalls: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Buka gal?
As in, u prefer to often eat in bukas or u work in a buka? Just curious tho, hope my cat no o die..
Btw that skill of taste the food first before launching is a good one.. sometimes peoples disposition in the canteen can be a clue too

AryaSand:

We don't have tastee's money. We dinor come to Lagos to use all our money to eat.
Sorry about your experience, not all buka's are like that. I'm a buka girl and I can show you some amazing buka's. Next time when you're buying at a buka for the first time buy less, say #50 rice and 1meat, that way if you don't like it you won't feel like you've wasted money or get disappointed but if you love it you can always ask for more.
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by beyondwalls: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
I used to scout for new buka/joints but it's bEing a long while i enjoyed that hobby.
There is this big pleasure that comes with preparing or seeing your meal being prepared, bigger joy doing new/different recipes and sharing with others. It's another level of pleasure cultivating what you eat yourself..chaii, who get time/resources for that one..

Home-made meals rock!

U can debate on whether it's economic or not but you can't debate the value and pleasure.

Rapmoney:
Take note that this post covers just local restaurants or what we normally call 'Mama Put'. It does not cover standard eateries such as Chicken Republic or Sizzlers wink

With the rate at which food ingredients is increasing in Nigeria, it has become clearer that prices of food stuffs have defied the law of gravity that states 'Whatever goes up must come down'.

The one wey pain me pass na the latest size of akpu for buka these days. The thing just small like small pikin fist! angry

In my area, if you must eat to be satisfied, you must hold at least N500.
Breakdown: Akpu or Eba (two go for N100 each), cowhead or cowleg goes for N250 or N300

If na Management package when account dor show red, two akpu - N200, one small meat (like maggi cube) - N50. Total=N250.

If na rice or any other food, you must hold up to N600 before belle go set oh! If it's management package, you can roll with N300 wink

Ah dey Warfi!!!

How e be for ur side, peeps?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
beyondwalls:

Buka gal?
As in, u prefer to often eat in bukas or u work in a buka? Just curious tho, hope my cat no o die..
Btw that skill of taste the food first before launching is a good one.. sometimes peoples disposition in the canteen can be a clue too

Your cat did die. I'm a foodie and i'm open to buying and eating out a lot, especially if the canteen is clean.
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by sweatlana: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
saaedlee:

please which microwave can one use to COOK food?

Hahahahaha
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
3RNEST:
On point for Mama Kelechi place.. . grin
Correct my guy
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Enugu... Normal plate of food in a local restaurant is 250-300 Naira
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by 3RNEST(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jdesilentkiller:

Correct my guy
grin
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by kuuljay(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Somewhere in Benue ,big akpu like small pikin head for N50 bucks with meat N50 bucks and free pump water grin grin grin funny enough guys come around to order " without"
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by Bjgirl1: 1:00am On Aug 17, 2017
What?? That's serious, didn't know that at all..May God have mercy on our dear country.Amen.
timilehin007:

yes biggirl
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by IamLovely: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2017
dingbang:
see them.. But you will eat Kilimanjaro food abi? undecided

excuse me sir, i said i don't eat outside... I cook my own food..
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by IamLovely: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Do you buy snacks? Do you eat it outside or inside. grin grin
op said food...

I buy snacks but hardly will you see me eating it outside home...
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
IamLovely:

op said food...

I buy snacks but hardly will you see me eating it outside home...

Kk
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dmec:
It depends on where you ate the food.
If you go to mama put, a plate should be between 200 and 300.
If it is mama put that has standing fan and television, a plate should be between 500 and 1000.

Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by beyondwalls: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Here comes this cat again with plenty of life...gengennn, where are the dogs?
Dont know if i qualify to be a foodie, what i know is i love good food and sometimes like to make my own meal. And infrequently enjoy good bukas/joints/lovely foodie...

AryaSand:

Your cat did die. I'm a foodie and i'm open to buying and eating out a lot, especially if the canteen is clean.
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
beyondwalls:

Here comes this cat again with plenty of life...gengennn, where are the dogs?
Dont know if i qualify to be a foodie, what i know is i love good food and sometimes like to make my own meal. And infrequently enjoy good bukas/joints/lovely foodie...

wink
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by beyondwalls: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
AryaSand:

wink

Just finished making edikaikong n stew, rice and beans for the week..

U are invited only for tasting
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
beyondwalls:

Just finished making edikaikong n stew, rice and beans for the week..

U are invited only for tasting
Please Flash me, i'll call you back.
Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food Sold In Your Area? by beyondwalls: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2017
A don flash u tire..where have u been hiding?
This morning is beans + sardine + potatoes + carrot wink

AryaSand:

Please Flash me, i'll call you back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol? / Ofe Akwu Vs Tomato Stew / US Farmer Grows Multi-coloured Corn (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.