Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) (102206 Views)

Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
obamabinladen:

Will you be happy if you see a young man having sex with your 'aged' mother?. Answer me biko.
Consensually?
I wouldn't give ten cents to a fuuk

3 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
obamabinladen:

Will you be happy if you see a young man having sex with your 'aged' mother?. Answer me biko.

Mumu, what do you know, what if your aged mother wants it and asks for it? the way you sound sef, i think your mother and grandmother are both getting it from someone and you don't know about it. Go and try and stop what they are enjoying and let me see if they wont throw you and your nonsense 'head full of taboo" out of your fathers house, so they can enjoy in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hehehe

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by babatee90(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
And so what? It pains me to see that in this part of the world there's nothing like private life anymore...even the so called secret cult should be changed to public cult cos there's nothing secret abt it anylonger...We leave relevances and go to irrelevances and that's what messing our country up till date

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by loomer: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Poverty nai dey worry all these people
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Danelo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Who should be ashamed?
A) The old woman?
B) The young man?
C) The old woman's family?
D) The young man's family?
E) The young man's bae?

Maybe the later was not sweet enough
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by medolab90(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nigeria

Is it an offence to have sex [s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
All kinds of retardedd news every day.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
That man don't look young to me

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by iamord(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
nigeria still they march backwards....what of small nigerian boys way they marry old oyinbo woman nko..what is wrong with us..i see nothing wrong here...but if to say the old woman na oyinbo the whole elders of the village go welcome them
damn , the it was bad enough to see the veteran grandma. not until I his sisters hand. .damn it could be used as a color chart
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nathanieloo7(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
ebonyi people are still in d stone age na am not surprise
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by world123: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=AHCB post=58425121]What manner of nonsense is this. Clearly they're both consenting adults. I wonder why some nigerians can't just help thinking with their anus.

Gosh![/quote
well in some places its a taboo for a married person having sex with one who isn't her spouse.Some where in Abia State it could to death of either spouse. wink
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by kels2010(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
hmm
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Someone cannot play with a boy
Her husband prickle no dey dey erect wella again make cold blood con service her, can't blame her jhor
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by farem: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:
So it is a crime to have sex?
No. It's no even with animals!
Shior..
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Aragon: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
What sort of Barbaric act is this for Crying out Loud? Both of them are Adults, so what Crime did they comit?
Is it a Crime to be Poor in Nigeria? If the Woman was Rich nobody will Blink.. This is very sad

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by IreneEloho(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Did someone say young guy?

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
slawomir:
Nigeria is a mistake. So someone can not have sex in peace anymore
Anyway they should come and arrest me and this my mama that I usually bang every night. Stupid people

LIAR....you DREAM of banging her.

You have never smelt her...all you do is mastvrbate to her pix grin

BUT, yes I agree people should have sex in peace or mastvrbate as you do posting the same pix over and over

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
ChopBellefull:
I see some afonjas yelling in agony over biafra matter...

This is lawful and legal hence she has no husband. Thnk God it was nt us dat foolishly want to start kidnapping and failed. We succeed in all our endeavors dnt copy us o. Coz u must get caught.

Wetin you chop wen you dey vomit dust like this?. Plank?

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
See 'em jobless mofos undecided
The men especially. Like they won't tap the *ss if the woman agreed.
This won't stop these 2 I'm seeing there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Cjay2020(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
So what crime have they committed... If they are related or married... Then we have a case
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
slawomir:
Nigeria is a mistake. So someone can not have sex in peace anymore
Anyway they should come and arrest me and this my mama that I usually bang every night. Stupid people

LIAR....you DREAM of banging her.

You have never smelt her...all you do is mastvrbate to her pix grin

BUT, yes I agree people should have sex in peace or mastvrbate as you do posting the same pix over and over
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Paulotokolo: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
"THEY" should not be judged, shes a woman nevertheless and she has feelings too, the guy too also has feelings, they have no right to shame them!

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:
........am wondering.........why will she be disgraced like this
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

What the hell is their business. You can imagine what adults do with their productive time. No wonder this country is so run down. While others struggle to raise the GDP of this country others are just dead weights, consuming the resources of the country for nothing. They should all be rounded up and sent to cultivate cassava. Indolent folks. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol, I thought things like this only happen in the animal kingdom known as the "ZOO"... grin
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Two grown adults
Na wa o how is this anyone's business so what if she is old .. I tire for my people sha
mum
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Danelo:
Who should be ashamed? A) The old woman? B) The young man? C) The old woman's family? D) The young man's family? E) The young man's bae?

Maybe the later was not sweet enough
The community. For not minding their business.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by moses93(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
na wetin de worry all these IPOB ma sef? you guys behave like kids and want to own a country. una never matured abeg.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
But wait o.

Is that lady somebody's wife?

Did they do it in certain circumstances that are sacrilegious like in the bush, farm, river, shrine, in public view, during certain ritual festivals that forbid sex, etc?

What exactly is the taboo that warrants using drums to banish someone? shocked shocked shocked shocked
If not it is very bad.

That it is not to everyone's taste does not make it a taboo or a crime.

African men of 27 marry 67 years old ladies abroad.

In 9ja men of 69 marry girls of 18 or 19.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Skain(m): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
I blame that guy for admitting he did wrong. He has right to sex as long as its consensual. SMH
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Fornication: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
ecoeco:

Fornication be like

#Eco99#
That was not my reaction to the news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.