Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) (102202 Views)

Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by mayoor15(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a gross violation of their fundamental human rights.

This is wrong
This is barbaric
This is hateful
This should not be condoned.

Sex is a basic need
Sex is a primal instinct
Good sex makes you live longer.

These two adults have done nothing wrong.
Nothing whatsoever.

I'm so heartbroken by this news.
l've always said Ebonyi state is the weak link of the South East and this proves it.

I wonder what would have happened to me and Mama Bilikisu if we were living at Ebonyi state.
Because my own older lover is in her early 80s.

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Poster, you should be arrested for loitering. What the heck.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
This guys are village idiots. living in the 12th century. what is your business with consenting adults. just imagine. oya go and arrest french presidents. idiots

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Organs:

Mumu, what do you know, what if your aged mother wants it and asks for it? the way you sound sef, i think your mother and grandmother are both getting it from someone and you don't know about it. Go and try and stop what they are enjoying and let me see if they will wont throw you and your nonsense head out of your fathers house.

2 Likes

LionDeLeo:
Ebonyi - South East.

So all those barbarism we read about in Things Fall Apart are still in existence?

Igbos and barbarism are like
why are you so useless
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by MrPresident1: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
The woman looks stoic and resolute, and she is consoling her partner by hooding his hand.

Until we are told the crime these two people committed, this remains a gross and fundamental violation of their rights, and the perpetrators of this useless act deserve severe punishment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by kbzee11(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
She ain't too old to get her freak on...let her be !!!
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:
So it is a crime to have sex?
I just don't understand! !!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Danelo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jerrypolo:

The community. For not minding their business.
hmmmm u hav a point, but damn we talking abt an old woman

If paso commits fornication it's called pasonification
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Smh undecided
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
DeckXavier:
why are you so useless

For airing my view?

Is that how you were brought up?
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by cooljude(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
This is so wrong, wetin concern all those idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
obamabinladen:

It is a taboo to have sex with another man's wife, make you reason am this way.
There is nothing that says she is married.

Even if she is, is adultery a crime?

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by hilroy: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Osu professional photographer has cut off the numerous brown roof and thatched roof buildings like they always do grin

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
If they were rich, She they will call a Cougar, He a gigolo and the rest off them would have wished they were them. #Hypicrites

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by oge419(f): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
If you check the woman is a widow.i don't why having sex with a younger man
is an abomination for a woman and not so when a man engages in it with a young lady

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'm still looking for the offence committed in this story? So two adults can't have sex in peace?

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by mekybabe1: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
They should go and carry Kris Jenner too.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Fornication: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Danelo:

Don't mess with my name.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by muyinet: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
joe4real12:

Barbarism is when you take law into your own hands.
Simply charge them to court.

Is there a court in Nigeria?
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
obamabinladen:

Will you be happy if you see a young man having sex with your 'aged' mother?. Answer me biko.
What's wrong if an old woman wants to have sex

Don't old men fùck young girls??

Maybe she doesn't have kids to defend her. People take advantage of the poor and vulnerable

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Primitive iddiats, please free the woman / man, two consenting adults have the right the bleep the shift out of each other, talk of misplaced priorities..

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Two grown adults
Na wa o how is this anyone's business so what if she is old .. I tire for my people sha
:Nnyooorrrr
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by jjjjj2017: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:
I wonder o. both the man & woman involved are adults, I see nothing wrong here.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Danelo:

It isn't stated anywhere in the write up that either of them is married. If they were well off in the society you would probably hear things like "Sugar mummy" steps out with her young boyfriend. Are we not all hypocrites?

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by jjjjj2017: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
TinaAnita:
I'm still looking for the offence committed in this story? So two adults can't have sex in peace?
I agreed with you on this.
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
No this is wrong! It's no crime. What happened to the lawmaker having 3some? Hypocrisy!
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
cococandy:
All kinds of retardedd news every day.
my beauty I miss u a lot
Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Collins10(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:
Abi o my brother..... Two adults o!

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by Pebcak: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a gross violation of their fundamental human rights.

This is wrong
This is barbaric
This is hateful
This should not be condoned.

Sex is a basic need
Sex is a primal instinct
Good sex makes you live longer.

These two adults have done nothing wrong.
Nothing whatsoever.

I'm so heartbroken by this news.
l've always said Ebonyi state is the weak link of the South East and this proves it.

I wonder what would have happened to me and Mama Bilikisu if we were living at Ebonyi state.
Because my own older lover is in her early 80s.

Its just sad the age difference might not even be up to 10 years even if it's more who cares. If shes rich now she will be sugar mummy they are both adults and people should leave them

Nick Canon 36 and Mariah Carey 47
21 Savage 25 and amber rose 33
Kris Jenner 61 and Corey Gamble 33
All those old abuja women and nysc dude "yourth coper"

3 Likes

Re: Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) by indoorscholar(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
obamabinladen:

Will you be happy if you see a young man having sex with your 'aged' mother?. Answer me biko.

Happiness has nothing to do with it. They are both adults making adult decisions.

Have you ever had sex? Do you think you're partner's parents were happy about it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.