Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend (47933 Views)

Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) / VP Osinbajo And Wife Attend 2017 Aso Villa Christmas Concert - Pictures / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by broseme: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congratulations to the political Prince and the Chairman of ABS Football Club, Mr Seni Saraki on his graduation from London School of Economics.Saraki and his wife Toyin were in attendance

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/seni-saraki-graduates-fron-london.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by broseme: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2017

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by ExpensiveG: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
To be poor no good, na only us dey school for dis ZOO cry

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
God bless saraki and his household

Come and work In CBN while sarrki and others work in lasma and Kai

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by IamLovely: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
we are home because of strike and this thiEfs are busy doing graduation with our tax money....

May Abubakar Shekue locate una. Amen.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by MhizzAJ(f): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
That's how their children will school abroad
Who are they leaving the country for?

Meanwhile a school has been on strike since God knows when

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by coptic: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congrats to the boy.

I don't see the need of our leaders sending their wards abroad.

Most of them end up learning nothing different than they would have in Nigerian universities.

Let them meet in CBN and see how a UI graduate would floor this one that went to LSE.

It's not that the schools abroad don't teach so much, it's just that the big men's children don't even care enough to listen attentively in class.

Not forgetting those that ended up as junkies!

Besides, what good is sending your child abroad if he still ends up lacking the ability to create or grow wealth?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Danzakidakura(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
IamLovely:
we are home because of strike and this thiEfs are busy doing graduation with our tax money....

May Abubakar Shekue locate una. Amen.
did you say the same when dullard buhari son also graduate from the same London .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by LexngtonSteele: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Future Kwara Governor....

His father is too smart and Kwarans are too subservient.

Hopefully, he would prefer chicken genocide to politics, otherwise Kwara State go continue Round 3 of suffering.

Love or hate Bukola, he is the smartest politician in Nigeria today

PS- Carmal90 is a h0m0 fagg0t like his father...pay little attention to him ....i am teaching him home-training FREEgrin

25 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Nifeola: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Kk
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by edeXede: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
embarassed

Another looter in the making

3 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Cutezt(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
OK,this one don use our money do papangolo finish, him no even get neck again because of how him dey enjoy, see him ojuju face.

I have always said it, when I become president of this country, my first rule will be "no political/government officer holder's child will school abroad, your child must school in Nigeria, except he stops answering your name"

NOTE- I didn't use if, I used when because I know I will rule someday, so help me God.

Screenshot this, cos you will need it for throwback In the nearest future

meanwhile TAKE A TOUR INSIDE FACEBOOKS CENTER, WHERE ALL YOUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE STORED

20 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by kbams241: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Upcoming thief

6 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Divay22(f): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Damn
His face is scary

4 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by KahlDrogo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Na so. They've all abandoned Nigerian schools. grin

They ruined it, laid waste to it, and deserted it. Congrats to them. grin

9 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by ELgordo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ovoko chop the money

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by kbams241: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Future Kwara Governor....

His father is too smart and Kwarans are too subservient.

Hopefully, he would prefer chicken genocide to politics, otherwise Kwara State go continue Round 3 of suffering.
And now dat bukola is d senate president I guess nigerians are subservient...

6 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by toyinjimoh(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
after embezzling public, sent their children to abroad to study while public schools in Nigeria are on strike....God is watching

3 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by KahlDrogo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
It seems like this young man used to slack this granny's ponyo. Why is he ogling at her brezz like dat? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by sirfee(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
A polithiefcian in the making....product of an oligarchic government.

7 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by epospiky(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congrats sire

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by cooldude62(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
This guy doesn't look excited.
congrats to him and the proud patents.
He should tell Dino what it is to really attend LSE.
Meanwhile, hope he doesn't end up like Abdumutallab with this his look.

6 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by gotnel: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Toosure70: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
God will judge you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Bills2307(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That's how their children will school abroad
Who are they leaving the country for?

Meanwhile a school has been on strike since God knows when
u sound like u r in lautech abi lawma or yabatech?

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
All this while

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by cristianisraeli: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
them pikin day abroad and after 2years mr saraki just won open lautech case for house....but who the pikin resemble sef.click like for mama and share for papa

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend by Mandesz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
God bless saraki and his household

Come and work In CBN while sarrki and others work in lasma and Kai
.... while sarrki n mynd44 continue to ban saraki n dino fans on nl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Know The Meaning Of Nigeria? / Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.