Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? (26478 Views)

Definition and the Meaning of “Islam” – Imam Ibn Baz (rahimahullaah) / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl / The Origin Of Maulud - Part Of Islam Or Innovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
there are also women at workplace like restaurant. They don't wear full gown but they wear smart cloth and roll of their sleeves. Yet they wear hijab. So bcus none mahram would see their hands, face etc, therefore working at restaurant is also haram right?. You are incredible
You are the ridiculously incredible one here. I can't believe this.

Firstly...Should a real muslimah even work in a restaurant??
We both know the short hijab isn't what the prophet laid down as appropriate dress for a muslimah.

I'm a muslimah and I don't follow these rules. That doesn't mean I'm gonna say they are wrong or that they are lies.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Isahalbash(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Playing football professionally should be classified as haram because there are some things associated with it that are haram.

How would a full hijabi sister play football professionally Just how?

There's nothing like playing football professionally, football nah football. If it's haram, it's haram entirely and if it's not haram, its not entirely.

What's d use of putting on hijab to cover only ur hair while putting on useless dress... It's better not to wear hijab ND dress decently than putting on hijab and dress foolishly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Answer this first..
Can a Muslim lady(a hijabi) play football with her full hijab as dictated by Islam on?

Won't she play in front of an audience? Both men and women??

Football has a dress code....does it match with the dress code Islam laid down for Muslim women

And there are a whole lot of other things that are haram in football.

You seem like a Sufi.
I haven't even talked about stuff you bring up. Here we talking about football is haram. Bring your evidence or be quiet. If you want to talk about conditions is a different case.

So this whole thing come down to sectarianism?. You can't simply reason beyond that?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

There's nothing like playing football professionally, football nah football. If it's haram, it's haram entirely and if it's not haram, its not entirely.

What's d use of putting on hijab to cover only ur hair while putting on useless dress... It's better not to wear hijab ND dress decently than putting on hijab and dress foolishly.
I know..
I'm just tryna cut that dude some slack.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
[s]
Mariinee:
You are the ridiculously incredible one here. I can't believe this.

Firstly...Should a real muslimah even work in a restaurant??
We both know the short hijab isn't what the prophet laid down as appropriate dress for a muslimah.

I'm a muslimah and I don't follow these rules. That doesn't mean I'm gonna say they are wrong or that they are lies.
[/s]
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
I haven't even talked about stuff you bring up. Here we talking about football is haram. Bring your evidence or be quiet. If you want to talk about conditions is a different case.

So this whole thing come down to sectarianism?. You can't simply reason beyond that?
I shouldn't even be discussing or arguing with you on this topic.

Have a nice day.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
[s][/s]
Smh.

Please don't in your bid to seem wise and knowledgeable lead others astray. We will all account for our actions and sayings.

Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
I know..
I'm just tryna cut that dude some slack.
so much with dress code. A woman can't play sport with her hijab on bcus male audience will look etc. Yet you put on naked woman on your profile. Who are you deceiving?. Are men like abdelkkabir and co not seeing that?. And you disallow women from playing soccer "bcus of what's involved".

You are incredible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Smh.

Please don't in your bid to seem wise and knowledgeable lead others astray. We will all account for our actions and sayings.

Good day.
you will account for placing naked picture for men to see in your dp on the day of qiyamo. Lobatan

Who knows if that's even you shocked
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
so much with dress code. A woman can't play sport with her hijab on bcus make audience will look etc trey, you put on naked woman on your profile. Who are you deceiving?. Are men like abdelkkabir and co not seeing that?. Yet you disallow women from paint soccer "bcus if what's involved".

You at incredible
LOL.

Don't use my lifestyle as judgment. I know that my dress code is against Islamic rules, you don't have to tell me. I'm hoping to change, Allah willing.
I'm not like you. I'm not trying to defend what's wrong.

Have a nice day, brother.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
I shouldn't even be discussing or arguing with you on this topic.

Have a nice day.
ofc, you have to give up bcus you make haram what Allah did not. This is matter of ijtihad but you make it haram. Halal, haram are clear. You placed yourself before Allah, nabi, sahaba,tabi'n, tabi'n tabi'not and scholars and you come up with nonsense. In another time you gonna claim to follow aslaf. Abeg, go away
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL.

Don't use my lifestyle as judgment. I know that my dress code is against Islamic rules, you don't have to tell me. I'm hoping to change, Allah willing.

so you admit you are not even a right Muslim and you passing silly fatwa here? .I thought you are some religious hadhead. Please be quiet in this matter. Thank you
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Mofpearl: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
@Empiree that is very low of you and it's cheap red herring.

Stop putting words in her mouth and stop trying to twist her words.

@Mariinee
I doff my hat for you ma'am.
You acknowledged the truth. May Allah make it easy for you to practice it. Ameen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
so much with dress code. A woman can't play sport with her hijab on bcus make audience will look etc trey, you put on naked woman on your profile. Who are you deceiving?. Are men like abdelkkabir and co not seeing that?. Yet you disallow women from paint soccer "bcus if what's involved".

You at incredible

All for what? To massage your ego and to "disgrace" her? She already admitted she doesn't follow the rules and pray Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala gives her the ability to do that and remove the whispering of shaytaan from her heart Ameen......so since she already admitted, what's the need of showing the whole people her profile? Are you this disgusting? No iota of shame? Oh! I forgot, you have traits of a hypocrite in you anyway, the trait of lying, may Allaah save you from it, Ameen....

And why are you so obsessed with my moniker? I'm giving you a hard time in here right? And you feel the way to get at me is mention my moniker multiple time on stupidity, perhaps that will get me furious and angry, right?

Sorry, I am not moved by mind games, I perfectly understand this part of psychology, so its not new to me....

3 Likes

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Some ppl are just silly. This woman (Mariinee) lifestyle is unislamic and she knows that. But she got the nerve to condemn a woman trying to play sport. You are seriously ridiculous.

All the time she's in romance section and all of a sudden she wants to pass fatwa grin

4 Likes

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Smh.

Good day.

Salaam alaykum sister, do not worry and waste your time with a hypocrite, Alhamdulillaah you understand what is right and what's wrong and even admit it...

We pray Allaah give you the strength to follow what is right, Ameen...

Oh Allaah show us truth as truth and let us have the strength to follow it, show us falsehood as falsehood and give us the ability to go far from it....Ameen....

Baarakallaahu feek....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
Some ppl are just silly. This woman (Mariinee) lifestyle is unislamic and she knows that. But she got the nerve to condemn a woman trying to play spot. You are seriously ridiculous.

All the time she's in romance section and all of a sudden she wants to pass fatwa grin
Uncle. That I live an unislamic lifestyle doesn't mean that I don't know what Islam says is right and not.

Don't use that as an argument. BTW, I doubt you are even as religious as me(dress code apart).
You are just an hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

All for what? not moved by mind games, I perfectly understand this part of psychology, so its not new to me....
you don't need to jump on me. You should tell her to rather zip it. She admitted she's not religious but trying to be better. So that means she should get in a matter beyond her brain?.

Now that I put up her profile you all raged. I mentioned your moniker bcus I sensed you have her back. Next time you should tell her to be quiet rather than making halal and haram decision. There is no new haram or halal after revealation. This is what you all doing

2 Likes

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by yahmohy27: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Sorry there is basis....and I've mentioned what the people of knowledge mentioned about it, the link you brought also testified to it......if by "basis" you mean you are looking for where it was said in the Qur'an that "O ye who believe, do not play football professionally..." then that's not logical.....when I say it has basis I mean after looking at what it involves, they are prohibited things, and as ahlul ilm usually say, anything that leads to prohibition is also a prohibition......

Ma'a salaam.
Yes ,you are right my brother
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Salaam alaykum sister, do not worry and waste your time with a hypocrite, Alhamdulillaah you understand what is right and what's wrong and even admit it...

We pray Allaah gives you the strength to follow what is right, Ameen...

Oh Allaah show us truth as truth and let us have the strength to follow it, show us falsehood as falsehood and give us the ability to go far from it....Ameen....

Baarakallaahu feek....
Thank you very much, brother. Bless you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by yahmohy27: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ridah:
To Ur Lovely Contributions!

Barakallahu Feekum...
Agreed ,professionally is prohibited ASAP

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Raintaker(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
Some ppl are just silly. This woman (Mariinee) lifestyle is unislamic and she knows that. But she got the nerve to condemn a woman trying to play spot. You are seriously ridiculous.

Lol d Marinee girl was actually not supposed to type anything, she is ill qualified in the matters of deen.
She said some things are haram in football, help me ask her what those things are.

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol d Marinee girl was actually not supposed to type anything, she is ill qualified in the matters of deen.
She said some things are haram in football, help me ask her what those things are.

And here comes the mureed of "mawlana" Empiree......

Foot soldier....
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Uncle. That I live an unislamic lifestyle doesn't mean that I don't know what Islam says is right and not.

Don't use that as an argument. BTW, I doubt you are even as religious as me(dress code apart).
yes, you know you are not religious but you are here giving religious edict. You posted naked pix that you have ability to remove. You claim that you know it is wrong yet you have the neve to condemn women from playing sport without back up evidence. Shut up for good. Your hypocrisy I'd in the open. You have absolutely no right to speak on this issue

I don't even take this seriously anymore.

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Foot soldier....
raintaker just spoke the truth. Why don't you speak the truth to your girl?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Isahalbash(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:

You are incredible

gringringrin
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Raintaker(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Foot soldier....
Do I know you?

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
you dey mind her. She was in romance section all the time and suddenly become scholar grin yet confirmed to us here she's not even Islamic.

This is the first time I'm seeing her by the way
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Isahalbash(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
LOL.

Hahahahaha...grin
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Do I know you?

You don't need to know me, just keep on massaging your "mawlana" ego being the mureed you are to him....perhaps one day he will take to "ma'rifatush shaytaan"
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Isahalbash(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:

Dress code is part of faith... Ur dress ur address.

If u r not clean don't throw d first stone.

2 Likes

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Raintaker(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

You don't need to know me, just keep on massaging your "mawlana" ego being the mureed you are to him....perhaps one day he will take to "ma'rifatush shaytaan"
Whatever rocks your boat.
But I need you to know that we do not judge matters of the deen with sheer emotions all matters of deen should be judge in accordance to Sunan Wa Kitab.

How would you judge lawyers , who appear in court to defend criminals?

My question has nothing to do with the thread, but I just want to know how you will judge them in accordance to Sunan wa Kitab.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) / What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? / Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.