Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? (26503 Views)

Definition and the Meaning of “Islam” – Imam Ibn Baz (rahimahullaah) / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl / The Origin Of Maulud - Part Of Islam Or Innovation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

Dress code is part of faith... Ur dress ur address.

If u r not clean don't throw d first stone.
I didn't throw stone at anyone, did I?
I only said what's right. We should learn to call a spade a spade.

It's not like I'm throwing shade at people who use hijab. FYI, my roomie is a Niqob-ite. I use hijab too, just not all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Whatever rocks your boat.
But I need you to know that we do not judge matters of the deen with sheer emotions all matters of deen should be judge in accordance to Sunan Wa Kitab.

How would you judge lawyers , who appear in court to defend criminals?

My question has nothing to do with the thread, but I just want to know how you will judge them in accordance to Sunan wa Kitab.

Yet your "mawlana" judged that sister because of emotions and you being his mureed supported him in that, double standards?

And now u want to look relevant?

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Raintaker(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
you dey mind her. She was in romance section all the time and suddenly become scholar grin yet confirmed to us here she's not even Islamic.

This is the first time I'm seeing her by the way
Lol.
Romantic Scholar

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Raintaker(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Yet your "mawlana" judge that sister because of emotions and you being his mureed supported him in that, double standards?
You are the one practising double standards here.
That d lady is not qualified to give verdicts on issues like that is the truth.
But you do not want to accept cos you seem to have a personal grouse with him.

Everyone that does not agree with you , you put them together and term them 'Sheikh and Mureed'.

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Raintaker(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Yet your "mawlana" judged that sister because of emotions and you being his mureed supported him in that, double standards?

And now u want to look relevant?
And now you want to look relevant?
what sort of write up is that?
You are foul tempered and I wonder what other vices you may be hiding behind this moniker?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:
You are the one practising double standards here.
That d lady is not qualified to give verdicts on issues like that is the truth.
But you do not want to accept cos you seem to have a personal grouse with him.

She didn't give a verdict, rather she repeated what scholars have said, so accept truth and forget about the messenger, so quit the double standards brother.....

Everyone that does not agree with you , you put them together and term them 'Sheikh and Mureed'.

grin grin thought you said "do I know you?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Raintaker:

And now you want to look relevant?
what sort of write up is that?
You are foul tempered and I wonder what other vices you may be hiding behind this moniker?

But you see nothing wrong with the lowly act empiree just exhibited right? Yet you want to look relevant?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Isahalbash(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
I didn't throw stone at anyone, did I?
I only said what's right. We should learn to call a spade a spade.

It's not like I'm throwing shade at people who use hijab. FYI, my roomie is a Niqob-ite. I use hijab too, just not all the time.

No, u didn't... I like ur sinceritysmiley

But try to be a practising muslimah cos a times, you can't just leave d messenger ND take d message cos d messenger attracts d customer(reader).
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Yunisa001(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Sorry there is basis....and I've mentioned what the people of knowledge mentioned about it, the link you brought also testified to it......if by "basis" you mean you are looking for where it was said in the Qur'an that "O ye who believe, do not play football professionally..." then that's not logical.....when I say it has basis I mean after looking at what it involves, they are prohibited things, and as ahlul ilm usually say, anything that leads to prohibition is also a prohibition......

Ma'a salaam.
which mean studying is forbidden because u can't go for solat during exam

2 Likes

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

But you see nothing wrong with the lowly act empir.ee just exhibited right? Yet you want to look relevant?
still taking Tylenol over my posts?

All I asked for was bring forward unanimous opinion of scholars on this issue. I know there is nothing like "professional football" in quran.but for anyone to just speak on this issue without considerations is rather selfish.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Isahalbash(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yunisa001:

Hahaha...don't mind dat guy jare... I don't knw what makes football haram. I have been hearing dat since birth without any substantive evidence or proofs.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
still taking Tylenol over my posts?

All I asked for was bring forward unanimous opinion of scholars on this issue. I know there is nothing like "professional football" in quran.but for anyone to just speak on this issue without considerations is rather selfish.

No all you did was act lowly....
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yunisa001:

Qiyaasun baatil....
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by alexis(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
sod09:
how is playing football haram
We need to be careful and not start quoting ourselves wrongly
Saudi Arabia av a football team and clubs over d nation.
And they practice Islam more than us
Nawa ooo

Really? Saudi Arabia have female club soccer teams that play over the nation? Can you provide evidence for that?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Yunisa001(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Qiyaasun baatil....
pls am not here to support nor to disagree but am just here to learn .pls make it clear to me and I don't understand this ur quote
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

No all you did was act lowly....
yimu undecided gave you your own dose.

The Issue is not a simple haram or halal matter.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Yunisa001:
pls am not here to support nor to disagree but am just here to learn .pls make it clear to me and I don't understand this ur quote

I said, false analogy.....

Note no one said football is haraam, rather professional football is what we talking about, it involves gambling, awrah being exposed, it causes enmity between opposing groups as we've seen very well on pitch where at times people fight on pitch, missing salaah at their right time span is a norm, people prefer watching champions league final instead of going for taraweeh and so...

All these are makes professional football haraam but for participators and spectators...

Trying to connect that to "studying" is qiyaasun baatil......

1.) Its not a norm....but for professional football 9 out of 10 matches makes you miss salaah...

2.) No one stops you from going to pray if you fear time for salaah will elapse before you finish your exam.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Yunisa001(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Note no one said football is haraam, rather professional football is what we talking about, it involves gambling, awrah being exposed, it causes enmity between opposing groups as we've seen very well on pitch where at times people fight on pitch, missing salaah at their right time span is a norm, people prefer watching champions league final instead of going for taraweeh and so...

All these are makes professional football haraam but for participators and spectators...

1.) Its not a norm....but for professional football 9 out of 10 matches makes you miss salaah...

2.) No one stops you from going to pray if you fear time for salaah will elapse before you finish your exam.
with this ur explanation which mean involving in politics can also be tag Harram due to the act involved despite that Islam call it Halali
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Yunisa001(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Gambling in what way?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by tintingz(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Some people are confused. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Rilwayne001: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
so much with dress code. A woman can't play sport with her hijab on bcus make audience will look etc yet you put on naked woman on your profile. Who are you deceiving?. Are men like abdelkkabir and co not seeing that?. Yet you disallow women from playing soccer "bcus of what's involved".

You are incredible

Her hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.
Eww!

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by sod09(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
alexis:

Really? Saudi Arabia have female club soccer teams that play over the nation? Can you provide evidence for that?
he said football is haram who's talking about female or not
please let understand each other
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Rilwayne001: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
Some ppl are just silly. This woman (Mariinee) lifestyle is unislamic and she knows that. But she got the nerve to condemn a woman trying to play spot. You are seriously ridiculous.

All the time she's in romance section and all of a sudden she wants to pass fatwa grin

That's it.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Humanistme: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
LIVING IN BONDAGE cheesy ordinary sport they cannot play.

1 Like

Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Adamo84(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Since she already made an appropriate contribution, then I'll say: even if you were engaged in playing football as a career which is haraam and a sin anyways due to the things involved especially as a woman, it wouldn't take you out of the fold of Islam........
Who are those liking this alien Fatwa?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Isahalbash(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
alexis:

Where did u see "female club soccer teams" in his post?

He's talking about football in general.
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Empiree: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

All the points you raised here are understandable but you should realize that the same points apply to seemly all other halal activities.

Before going in to that, will like you to elaborate on gambling involve in professional sports, let's say soccer (football) for instance. What is gambling btw two teams or two countries contesting each other in this sport?. I want tro learn that. thanks
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by tintingz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Empiree:
Some ppl are just silly. This woman (Mariinee) lifestyle is unislamic and she knows that. But she got the nerve to condemn a woman trying to play sport. You are seriously ridiculous.

All the time she's in romance section and all of a sudden she wants to pass fatwa grin
She's trolling. grin
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by alexis(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
sod09:
he said football is haram who's talking about female or not
please let understand each other

Men playing football is haram too?
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by alexis(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

Where did u see "female club soccer teams" in his post?

He's talking about football in general.

The poster that started the thread is female and she is asking about it, hence female football team
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by Isahalbash(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
alexis:

The poster that started the thread is female and she is asking about it, hence female football team

And d guy Said football is haram...
Re: Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? by alexis(m): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Isahalbash:

And d guy Said football is haram...

So men playing football is haram as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Women Are Kept Closer To The Ka'abah (Photos) / What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? / Saudi Tragedy: Hajj Commission Identifies 30 Dead Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.