Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists (4518 Views)

Massive Radio Airplay For Upcoming Artists / Massive Promotion For Serious Artistes / Massive Promotion For Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by donglazy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Two upcoming artiste needed to be promoted massively, preferably females, but if u are a male and u believe u have what it takes to compete in the industry then hit me up asap on whatsapp 08169950443
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Ebenzmediablog: 4:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Get your song produced for as low as #10,000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #7000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free hypes and shows. If you have recorded songs you want to put online,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #6000 or on mtn music plus for an affordable fee where you get paid as your song is being downloaded and streamed online or on any other online platform of your choice at affordable prices you can't resist. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,cd printing/jacket/mass dubbling,studio configuration/installation,video editing,star featuring,event management,video shooting/coverage,interviews,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training,cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,etc,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo, graphic design,artwork, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist. Just name it and we'll be there to assist you. Contact 07032617747 today for all bookings and enquiries. We are always there to render to you the best of quality service. Try us today and you'll never regret you did.

1 Like

Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by donglazy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
still on
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by donglazy(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2017
GM
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by noob03saibot(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by donglazy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Promotion ends soon

1 Like

Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by donglazy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
CLOSED
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by IamFOUR: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra be bold and face me no mods
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamFOUR:
kimb.ra be bold and face me no mods
How am I supposed to face a ballless dude who easily runs to the moderators when the heat of the fire is on him?.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by IamFOUR: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
How am I supposed to face a ballless dude who easily runs to the moderators when the heat of the fire is on him?.
heat, i didnt report you but am happy that you were banned, ure a senseless ode, issue that doesnt concern you, u carry ur baboon face and put, you will die like your animal father i swear it
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by IamFOUR: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
bastard talk na? are you scared, ugly thing
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamFOUR:
i was banned ode , look at the moniker well itsjude is diff from itzjude but your papa blindness no go allow u see
The man you keep bringing into your fight is who your dad would wish to be like. When he built his first house your dad was still chasing after things in skirt just as you're his exact replica, and that was how he begot a mistake like you. If you must abuse my dad, please come and do so in my house, if they don't pick your bones away just know that we're not a family.

Worthless scammer!.
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by IamFOUR: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
The man you keep bringing into your fight is who your dad would wish to be like. When he built his first house your dad was still chasing after things in skirt just as you're his exact replica, and that was how he begot a mistake like you. If you must abuse my dad, please come and do so in my house, if they don't pick your bones away just know that we're not a family.

Worthless scammer!.
who did i scam? let one person come and say who and how i scammed the person then u can call me that

ure an ugly fool, rejected dunce, i heard that u look so unkept with the cheap clothes u wear, i can smell your stupidity from afar, right from day1 i have been insulting u, because ure a useless tin, curse be the day those animals begot u, let i keep saying u will die like you father, a wild animal killed in the bush, look at a mirror and pronounce how u look bastard
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamFOUR:
dont bring kashy into this oooo, it wouldnt end well for you, know your level, where she is you are an ant, ugly useless ant
IamFOUR:
bastard talk na? are you scared, ugly thing
LMAO cheesy grin
Is that who you're dating?. You're the one who mentioned her and not me. If anyone is a rat on this forum is you who hide behind alternates with your slum manners to abuse people.

I still repeat it's a pity someone is dating a loser like you. Did you even finish school?. cheesy
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by IamFOUR: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO cheesy grin
Is that who you're dating?. You're the one who mentioned her and not me. If anyone is a rat on this forum is you who hide behind alternates with your slum manners to abuse people.

I still repeat it's a pity someone is dating a loser like you. Did you even finish school?. cheesy
alternates? hide? biko how am i hiding ode, i always make sure that the person knows me its, but your ugliness cant be hidden

is it ur flat ass that insecurity made you upload abi its you dead face that u uploaded? when have u ever made sense in your life? even ur dead wild animal father spent his days molesting people with the sight of him, ure an unconvinced bastard no worry i will make ur life clear to you
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamFOUR:
who did i scam? let one person come and say who and how i scammed the person then u can call me that

ure an ugly fool, rejected dunce, i heard that u look so unkept with the cheap clothes u wear, i can smell your stupidity from afar, right from day1 i have been insulting u, because ure a useless tin, curse be the day those animals begot u, let i keep saying u will die like you father, a wild animal killed in the bush, look at a mirror and pronounce how u look bastard
They said. cheesy grin
That must be the person hiding behind his moniker that I've never met before.

I won't wish you death 'cause you're too foolish to die. Live and exhibit your foolishness, it's worse than dying when you know you can't amount to anything in life. Little wonder, you assume a personality you're not in reality.

18b fraudster!. Low self-esteemed handsome ghetto dweller!. grin
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by IamFOUR: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
They said. cheesy grin
That must be the person hiding behind his moniker that I've never met before.

I won't wish you death 'cause you're too foolish to die. Live and exhibit your foolishness, it's worse than dying when you know you can't amount to anything in life. Little wonder, you assume a personality you're not in reality.

18b fraudster!. Low self-esteemed handsome ghetto dweller!. grin
one kobo sense ure not making, try harder na, ure so useless even olosho work self u no fit do, who wan Bleep wild animal? u choiceless bastard, i feel for you, if i looked like you, i would have killed myself since

calling me handsome cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy appreciation from a baboon like you is an insult to me
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamFOUR:
alternates? hide? biko how am i hiding ode, i always make sure that the person knows me its, but your ugliness cant be hidden

is it ur flat ass that insecurity made you upload abi its you dead face that u uploaded? when have u ever made sense in your life? even ur dead wild animal father spent his days molesting people with the sight of him, ure an unconvinced bastard no worry i will make ur life clear to you
Weak punchlines..you should be the one looking in the mirror, it's not about the physical. Your case is beyond the ordinary. cheesy

I won't be making noise with you, I don't do faceless guttersnipe forming posh.
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by IamFOUR: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
Weak punchlines..you should be the one looking in the mirror, it's not about the physical. Your case is beyond the ordinary. cheesy

I won't be making noise with you, I don't do faceless guttersnipe forming posh.
smelling dead, how many small preek guys have you dated? ure just a fool that isnt aware, good tin baboons done live long, i expect you to die like your father b4 ur mother

its not abt physical because you are ugly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy listen ure ugly inside and outside fool
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamFOUR:
one kobo sense ure not making, try harder na, ure so useless even olosho work self u no fit do, who wan Bleep wild animal? u choiceless bastard, i feel for you, if i looked like you, i would have killed myself since

[s]calling me handsome cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy appreciation [/s] from a baboon like you is an insult to me
Don't flatter yourself. cheesy grin Self acclaimed handsome guy without a functioning brain.

I feel more sorry for you...my friend!. cheesy
Delusional of grandeur is when you think you're who you're actually not. Kpele!.
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamFOUR:
smelling dead, how many small preek guys have you dated? ure just a fool that isnt aware, good tin baboons done live long, i expect you to die like your father b4 ur mother

its not abt physical because you are ugly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy listen ure ugly inside and outside fool
I've dated lots of small prick guys. cheesy grin

How many single mothers of two with a wide pussy have you found solace in their vaginas?. I mean once who're old enough to be your Aunts?. cheesy grin did you forget the thread?.

When I say you're a fool you disagree. You should be a disgrace to your unfortunate parents.
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by IamFOUR: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
Don't flatter yourself. cheesy grin Self acclaimed handsome guy without a functioning brain.

I feel more sorry for you...my friend!. cheesy
Delusional of grandeur is when you think you're who you're actually not. Kpele!.
the irony, u that believes that you will have a future with that face isnt delusion cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, what u dont know baboon is that i know ur mata wella , i have your number, i have seen ur ugliness on facebook wella, ur foolishness is not new to me, dont get it twisted
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by IamFOUR: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
I've dated lots of small prick guys. cheesy grin

How many single mothers of two with a wide pussy have you found solace in their vaginas?. I mean once who're old enough to be your Aunts?. cheesy grin did you forget the thread?.

When I say you're a fool you disgrace
i love older women come and arrest me ode, i enjoy their pussy die, i will Bleep an 80year old woman over u anyday, look at this olosho for wild animals, u think you are fooling anyone but yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lets bet it, no sensible responsible man can marry u, even him mama go warn am against u, who wants to have ugly kids?
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamFOUR:
i love older women come and arrest me ode, i enjoy their pussy die, i will Bleep an 80year old woman over u anyday, look at this olosho for wild animals, u think you are fooling anyone but yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lets bet it, no sensible responsible man can marry u, even him mama go warn am against u, who wants to have ugly kids?
You're boring. So far you've been saying the same thing and going by my dating history I've dated more good looking guys with a functioning brain and wads of Naira to match up. cheesy

I've given you a piece of my mind, now you can fùck off!.
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cc: thepussyhunter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamFOUR:
kimbra be bold and face me no mods
Cc: thepussyhunter. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
Cc: thepussyhunter. cheesy grin

just read through

this is serious o..........wow

you guys should try and settle this thing ones and for all like you almost did before that last incident na sad

two of una mouth no good sha
and it seems you dont wanna be corny and perharps reveal too much about him like he does you

anyways u guys should resolve this abeg
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

just read through

this is serious o..........wow

you guys should try and settle this thing ones and for all like you almost did before that last incident na sad

two of una mouth no good sha
and it seems you dont wanna be corny and perharps reveal too much about him like he does you

anyways u guys should resolve this abeg
There's nothing to resolve. He just feels that because he could always abuse people and get ignored means anyone is scared of his ass.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. People who're struggling offline claim to be what they not, using NL as a medium. If them born am well he should come and insult me/my dad in my house.
Re: Massive Promotion For Upcoming Artists by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
There's nothing to resolve. He just feels that because he could always abuse people and get ignored means anyone is scared of his ass.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. People who're struggling offline claim to be what they not, using NL as a medium. If them born am well he should come and insult me/my dad in my house.

lol

i'll still advice you let it go sha cos nl is jude's safe haven
and he's like the god of nl

really thought he was gonna go meet bushboy the other day o
turned out he was ....... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional Dj For Your Next Party / 'Nigeria' - A Reality Show On HiTV / Producers & Audio Engineers: What Software Makes You Tick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.