Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official (16349 Views)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / REMINDER: For Applicant Who Registered Between July 14th-27th. / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by Husty(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by majorbravo: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2017
Typical of Nigerian customer service, ignoring the complaint made and attacking flimsy issues all in a bid to find an excuse for their incompetence.
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by greggng: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017
As far as I am concern nothing will happen to her. Npower won't decend so low as to personalise issues
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by toastedbread: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017
am I the only one who noticed that an Npower applicant isn't supposed to write and spell like that?

1 Like

Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by Nickymezor(f): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
Suarez sister
Lol, he doesnt bite again now
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Zephyr1:
They should have understood her sarcasm jare.

That kind sarcasm na the one wey dey cost 2million naira for market.
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by peacemara54(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by muller101(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Nickymezor:
Lol, he doesnt bite again now
he is hybernating. When he wakes u know what's up
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by emmymdk: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2017
My dear bite Breast out, those Npower guys are so incompetent... who has even received their Sms?
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by Nickymezor(f): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
he is hybernating. When he wakes u know what's up
U dont say.... Anyway fr me hez a changed being/ new creature
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by muller101(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Nickymezor:
U dont say.... Anyway fr me hez a changed being/ new creature
go close then provoke him. U will come bck with a different story
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by tk4rd: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2017
O ga ooh..!!
Yawwaa don gass.
Sarcasm gone sway
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by oruma19: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2017
DIS N-POWER PPLE NOR BE NIGERIANS? so they dont understand when one is joking again? make una pack una face put for toilet. who says if u dont give her a job she will die? as a mata of fact, she does not need ur useless 2 naira job, God will bless her His way. nonsense!
eDoctorr:
As an Npower applicant, I was going through the Facebook update of Npower Nigeria this evening when I came across a frustrated lady saying if she have the opportunity to meet npower officials, she would bite one of them.

Check the replied Npower gave her.
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by golor(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2017
islandmoon:
imgaine Npower machine gun just fired a shot at us ! Npower staff just shot English dead

"We See" ? is it We see , we'd see or we shall see? smiley

"we see" meaning we now know your intention....or you have no good intentions.....

we shall see means let see how it will happen. same thing with your we'd see......
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by dfrost: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Sniper12:
"we see" wtf is dat

Nigerian English - Nigrish
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by davidodiba(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2017
grin...this post is quite funny!!! And the reply from Npower!!!
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by Zirah: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2017
golor:

"we see" meaning we now know your intention....or you have no good intentions.....

we shall see means let see how it will happen. same thing with your we'd see......

Leave that olodo. He may not even understand your explanation.
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by prettyprecy(f): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Sales agent needed in these locations

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki
Alimosho
Isolo/Okota
Yaba
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
Ketu
Ikorodu
Apapa

Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

applications should be sent to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by MicroSweet(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
"We see" as in, Npower sees and knows all about each applicant and existing beneficiary: they could fish you out and fvck your style up...
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by eROCK247(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
islandmoon:
imgaine Npower machine gun just fired a shot at us ! Npower staff just shot English dead

"We see" is correct. It was used in the present tense, wasn't it?
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by mykel25(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sniper12:
"we see" wtf is dat

The person is trying to pluralise "I see" hence "we see"

cheesy grin Lwkmd
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by npowerng: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
islandmoon:

Comprehension is specific to individuals. Take advantage of the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
abeg n teach don begin write
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by chuks34(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
eDoctorr:
As an Npower applicant, I was going through the Facebook update of Npower Nigeria this evening when I came across a frustrated lady saying if she have the opportunity to meet npower officials, she would bite one of them.

Check the replied Npower gave her.
Pls when will the N Power teachers online test start
Re: Npower Replies Applicant Who Threatens To Bite Official by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
islandmoon:

Wat then would u say of d gal's english , na cunny man die cunny man bury am situation nah cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Fireable Offenses You Need To Know / How Much Salary Do You Expect? / OPEN JOB'S - Jan 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.