Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl (785 Views)

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Emodeee: 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
you remember him?

The redeemer's university graduate is about to release a new single. the song is titled "my girl". It's a dope track, you are gonna like it.

release date: 21-07-2017. save the date.

Before then, download his previously released singles "dreams" and 'i no mind.'

i'm sure you are going to enjoy it. Download and share with family and friends.

Dreams by veehigh
Link: http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=511196

i no mind by veehigh
Link: http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=519610

Don't forget to share your thoughts.

btw, he newly joined nairaland. you can follow him.

link: http://nairaland.com/veehigh

lalasticlala.

Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Emodeee: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
ginaz, lalasticlala, sexybbstar. download and share your thoughts.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Emodeee:
gi.naz, Lalas.ticlala, sexybbstar. download and share your thoughts.

Where have you been?
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Emodeee: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

Where have you been?

i have been around though. just that i don't comment. support my friend's music. download his previously released singles and be convinced that he is dope.

how have you been?
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
Emodeee:

i have been around though. just that i don't comment. support my friend's music. download his previously released singles and be convinced that he is dope.

how have you been?

I'm fine jare.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Emodeee:

how have you been?

It's downloading Sha.

#modified

Wow! The song is dope... I love it.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Emodeee: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
medunah, share your thoughts. 21-07-2017. save the date.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Emodeee: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm fine jare.

oh, you are a darling. thanks for downloading.

hope the weather is not too cold over there?
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Emodeee:

oh, you are a darling. thanks for downloading.

hope the weather is not too cold over there?
It's cold! Weather for two wink
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Emodeee:

how have you been?

The songs are cool. I love it.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Emodeee: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's downloading Sha.

#modified
Wow! The song is dope... I love it.

oh, thanks, dear. anticipate 21-07-2017.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Emodeee: 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
sexybbstar:

It's cold! Weather for two wink

yeah right?cheesy. the weather wanna make me have a girlfriendcheesy. hope your boyfriend is around to make you feel warm?cheesy.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Emodeee:

yeah right?cheesy. the weather wanna make me have a girlfriendcheesy. hope your boyfriend is around to make you feel warm?cheesy.

He's not around jo
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Emodeee: 12:04am On Jul 14, 2017
sexybbstar:

He's not around jo

awww. hug your pillowcheesy.

btw, help me lure lalasticlala to push this thread to front page.
Re: Veehigh Is About To Release A New Single Titled My Girl by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2017
Emodeee:

awww. hug your pillowcheesy.

btw, help me lure lalasticlala to push this thread to front page.
Haha! Me? Lure lala? smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me Am Worried / NAIRALANDERS THAT ARE ALWAYS HORN..Y (pic) / Who Won This Argument?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.