Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests (20100 Views)

Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Share Your Glo Data Free Day Experience (photos) / Tecno W5 Vs Camon C7 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by MissTechy(f): 3:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Whew! After 2 sleepless nights in a row, My 4-day experience with the Infinix Note 4 is finally up! I was both disappointed and impressed with a couple of the Note 4's features. In this video I shared my 4-day experience with the Note 4 — this includes testing out the camera when going for events or at the office, as well as the display and other aspects of the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlQQszZzVT8&feature=youtu.be

And because Y'all loved my Twin (Tobi Ayeni), I brought her back (And later regretted).

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by mmafhew(m): 3:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Gbam.. FTC.

God bring our president back Alive or.........

5 Likes

Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by VickyRotex(f): 4:11am On Jul 14, 2017
Op, very nice! Very nice one! I enjoyed the video! kiss kiss

Thanks for sharing! cool

2 Likes

Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by lekanolaolu: 4:31am On Jul 14, 2017
Thanks OP for this! I learnt from it.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by adeolazzy: 5:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Misstechy i really enjoyed this one. And thanks for not being biased about the note 4.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by remi1444: 5:23am On Jul 14, 2017
chai...misstechy dash me the HOT S2 pro na...
I love some infinix gadgets.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by Mustiboy(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2017
is misstechy a twin for real?
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by adeolazzy: 6:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Mustiboy:
is misstechy a twin for real?

Nope. Misstechy real name is Tobi Ayeni .So they are both the same

1 Like

Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by calddon(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Tried my hands on the note 4, disappointed with the battery life, impressed with the front camera, utterly dissatisfied with the back camera and the ui is nothing to right hone about.... ... The plastic frame is disgusting. Prefer d note 2 n 3. Ooooo b4 i forget, it charges fast.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by lordcenred(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2017
HMMMMM
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by EMERITUS85(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2017
buy my zte zmax pro for just 31k
call 08067194050
free type c USB for the buyer
location Anambra state but can sell anywhere
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by omoadeleye(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Always laying emphasis on fast charge, that is why their phone always end up with charging port problem sad

2 Likes

Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by ITbomb(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2017
When are we expecting the drop test video, all these features video na wash, do a bit more technical details (if you can)

4 Likes

Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by jojothegreat(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWXVqFlDLPw/

Please vote for me by just viewing my dance video fot a Competition.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by ExInferis(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2017
That annoying girl again....

undecided
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by leksmedia: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for sharing, quite enlightening. Infinix and Tecnk keeps proving they can compete with the bog players , though they still need to improve on their hardware durability. For your website design , blog designs and Ecommerce websites , visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370/
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by itiswellandwell: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one Miss Techy. As for me, its always been Gionee or xiaomi or NO PHONE!!!

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by mmafhew(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Infinix lipsrsealed
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by davidodiba(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Buy my camon cx. Bought on 9th of June. New. With everything intact. Contact 07051283513.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by MrBONE2(m): 7:32am On Jul 14, 2017
MissTechy:
Whew! After 2 sleepless nights in a row, My 4-day experience with the Infinix Note 4 is finally up! I was both disappointed and impressed with a couple of the Note 4's features. In this video I shared my 4-day experience with the Note 4 — this includes testing out the camera when going for events or at the office, as well as the display and other aspects of the phone.

And because Y'all loved my Twin (Tobi Ayeni), I brought her back (And later regretted).
I Love that Misstechy grin
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by jjjjj2017: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2017
INFINIX, INJOO IS CHINA CRAP & WASTE OF MONEY. NO WONDER THEY KEEP ROLLING OUT NEW MODEL ALMOST ON MONTHLY BASIS
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by ybalogs(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2017
mmafhew:
Gbam.. FTC.

God bring our president back Alive or.........
AMEN
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by skimmy005: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2017
kiss me with dos soft lips undecided

1 Like

Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by Sonoyom(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Ok
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by Emodeee: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2017
veehigh is about to release a new single.

Before then, download his previously released singles "dreams" and 'i no mind.' i'm sure you are going to enjoy it. Download and share with family and friends.

Dreams by veehigh
Link: http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=511196

i no mind by veehigh
Link: http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=519610
Don't forget to share your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by sainty2k3(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Is this available in Nigeria already
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by gozzlin: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2017
You got lovely eyes MissTechy. smiley

2 Likes

Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by BlindAngel: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Please, i have a note 2 and am thinking of selling it now and buy tecno L9plus or the note2, please help me which is the best decision here.
I have been thinking about it for a while now.
Re: MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests by awillabo: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2017
MissTechy:

Really nice video. I must say i find you quite amazing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction / Why Your Smartphone Can Make Emergency Calls Without A SIM Card / Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.