Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 (89040 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 / UEFA Champions League 2017: Scores After Tuesday Group Matches And Latest Tables / Barclays English Premier League's 2017/2018 Fixtures Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
See this foolish Gabriel Jesus denied Sterling an assist
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by ybalogs(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2018
I just faded away in two weeks with bad choices. FPL is really very hard. Anyways, lessons learnt. We move. Waiting for the FA cup pairing as it stands.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by abham: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2018
Which League can I start from next season, I’ve been following for some time
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by lalaboi(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2018
Lalaboy on Da Boy FC Survive Relegation Scare!!

Veteran Manager Lalaboi Subusere Jabosile and his team pulled off what could be described as the greatest relegation escape in the history of the Nairaland Fantasy Premier league (NFPL).

The 1 time Quarter finalists were in danger of being relegated to the conference league and needed to take maximum points from the last 2 fixtures to stand a chance of remaining in the league. The gallant boys from Epe township stadium rose to the task and summoned their inner chi to win the last 2 games of the regular season. The last win in particular was perhaps one of the most thrilling matches so far this season.

Knowing what was at stake, Lalaboi who had complained about inadequate transfers all season and had to sacrifice his triple captain chip to specifically defeat Lami Jagun's Bourne007 who set out to relegate one of the maiden members of NFPL.

This is what lalaboi had to say: 'I would like to thank my sugar mummy, name withheld, she hired oloshos to the teams of OxyMorons , McKane FC, Jet Bombers and Dreamteam Fc. Those guys sold their league place for rotten kitten. Only Jetbombers was able to escape during the night to prepare of his last match and rescued a draw.

The result meant Lala To Da Boiy FC jumped 3 places up to 19th and avoided relegation in the 24man league.

On plans for the future, this is what he had to say "We will definitely be back next year, our season was derailed due to issues with the board and bad signing but we have corrected issues at the hierarchy. . They have promised full backing if we didn't relegate. We didn't, so expect me back on this blue chair next season. We are planning to buy Messi, Ronaldo and Griezman. . next Season? WE DIE HERE. . "

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by biikeys(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
lalaboi:
Lalaboy on Da Boy FC Survive Relegation Scare!!

Veteran Manager Lalaboi Subusere Jabosile and his team pulled off what could be described as the greatest relegation escape in the history of the Nairaland Fantasy Premier league (NFPL).

The 1 time Quarter finalists were in danger of being relegated to the conference league and needed to take maximum points from the last 2 fixtures to stand a chance of remaining in the league. The gallant boys from Epe township stadium rose to the task and summoned their inner chi to win the last 2 games of the regular season. The last win in particular was perhaps one of the most thrilling matches so far this season.

Knowing what was at stake, Lalaboi who had complained about inadequate transfers all season and had to sacrifice his triple captain chip to specifically defeat Lami Jagun's Bourne007 who set out to relegate one of the maiden members of NFPL.

This is what lalaboi had to say: 'I would like to thank my sugar mummy, name withheld, she hired oloshos to the teams of OxyMorons , McKane FC, Jet Bombers and Dreamteam Fc. Those guys sold their league place for rotten kitten. Only Jetbombers was able to escape during the night to prepare of his last match and rescued a draw.

The result meant Lala To Da Boiy FC jumped 3 places up to 19th and avoided relegation in the 24man league.

On plans for the future, this is what he had to say "We will definitely be back next year, our season was derailed due to issues with the board and bad signing but we have corrected issues at the hierarchy. . They have promised full backing if we didn't relegate. We didn't, so expect me back on this blue chair next season. We are planning to buy Messi, Ronaldo and Griezman. . next Season? WE DIE HERE. . "

Lol..how did you join the conference league?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by lalaboi(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2018
biikeys:

Lol..how did you join the conference league?

Na Fa Cup i dey na
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by keypad1: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
abham:
Which League can I start from next season, I’ve been following for some time
we have a WhatsApp group for this FPL. u will enjoy it. we have expert there. one of our member won the last nairaland league and Carling cup. presently three of our group members are gunning for the league. as for fa cup we have 4 members going for it. 2 in the Carlin cup. join us bro and become a pro in FPL. more than u can ever imagine.

other FPL members are also invited to join too. we have money league too in our group if u need tougher competition.

send me a message on WhatsApp and you will be added.

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
So I missed qfinals by just one spot. Story of one bad week.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2018
sod09

no paddy for jungle.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
sod09

no paddy for jungle.
grin grin
I think say you Dan dash me na
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2018
sod09:
grin grin
I think say you Dan dash me na

Kardashian
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Kardashian
and I was trying to distract you
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Euopal(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Have you seen the just released list of 2018 World's Richest Footballers? I bet you will be marveled. Read More
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by 2eggs1goal: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Like play like play the season don they come to an end..

Dis nairaland fpl league need sponsors o, @mukina2 market the league for next season.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 12:17pm On May 01, 2018
It's make or break time this GW

I suspect OAM4J may have won the league, but it wont be easy.

2nd place is up for Grabs for anybody

Ummzy watch your back bro, we coming for you in the stakers league...
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by YoungForever: 3:15pm On May 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
It's make or break time this GW

I suspect OAM4J may have won the league, but it wont be easy.

2nd place is up for Grabs for anybody

Ummzy watch your back bro, we coming for you in the stakers league...
STAKERS LEAGUE
Definitely watching my back bro. But while you are gunning for me you should be careful of the guy flaming in third he may take ur second spot.

Is she gon pop
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
YoungForever:

STAKERS LEAGUE
Definitely watching my back bro. But while you are gunning for me you should be careful of the guy flaming in third he may take ur second spot.

Is she gon pop

That guy has no chance of catching me. There's a 39 pt gap between us, and he has several hits to take to get his team right for this GW.

Me and you are 1st and 2nd in stakers league - we just have to work out the order.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by YoungForever: 3:54pm On May 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

That guy has no chance of catching me. There's a 39 pt gap between us, and he has several hits to take to get his team right for this GW.

Me and you are 1st and 2nd in stakers league - we just have to work out the order.

we just have to work out the order Hahahaha the present order looks better.

30 or so point can be covered in one good game-week,that’s why OAM4J can’t start celebrating nairaland just yet, so do I against you.
But in the stakers league you have the upper hand against flaming, your triple captain against his bench boast but he can still surprise you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 4:10pm On May 01, 2018
YoungForever:

we just have to work out the order Hahahaha the present order looks better.

30 or so point can be covered in one good game-week,that’s why OAM4J can’t start celebrating nairaland just yet, so do I against you.
But in the stakers league you have the upper hand against flaming, your triple captain against his bench boast but he can still surprise you.

I'm not worried about his team at all - with only 2 gws to go, there's no way his current team can cover a 39 point deficit, especially if i can deploy my TC effectively.

It just can't happen.

Brutallion is probably only just out of reach for the likes of us in 3rd- 10th place.

The race for 2nd in the main league is on cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by YoungForever: 4:27pm On May 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I'm not worried about his team at all - with only 2 gws to go, there's no way his current team can cover a 39 point deficit, especially if i can deploy my TC effectively.

It just can't happen.

Brutallion is probably only just out of reach for the likes of us in 3rd- 10th place.

More like the race for 3rd for u all cheesy.
Init to win it

Where is Mazi ur guy, couldn’t take the heat.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 4:59pm On May 01, 2018
YoungForever:

More like the race for 3rd for u all cheesy.
Init to win it

Where is Mazi ur guy, couldn’t take the heat.

Maziomenuko don go write novel grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2018
who is Sod's law sef.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 12:13pm On May 02, 2018
pamcode:
who is Sod's law sef.
sod who
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by 2eggs1goal: 1:02pm On May 02, 2018
sod09:
sod who
Who sod
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2018
sod09:
sod who
Sod's law the guy that took my qfinal spot and defeated the Conference cup leader.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by abham: 9:38am On May 04, 2018
How does the free hit chip work, does it mean if transfer is made it the new player can’t be changed to bring another?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by MaziOmenuko: 4:51pm On May 04, 2018
This week will define the tables properly.

I can see everyone's hand on their TC chip, those without TC are loading up for Bench boost. Their are at least 3 viable TC options, chose the wrong one and you team goes skrrii paaa!!! Anyone that finds himself on top-5 after this week can win the league.

Some managers have made up to three changes already. Meanwhile, shoutout to Brutalion FC. few weeks ago, we both were grabbing on straws, trying hard to remain at the top-20. Today you are at the topspot. Hopefully, your TC won't score an owngoal and headbutt the ref for a befitting redcard.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by Nihilstjnr: 7:57pm On May 04, 2018
seems like mandemmillyrock forgot to set his team
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by U1(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2018
What an anti-climax of a season this one is shaping to be, especially in the Nairaland leagues!

Long stay at the top and near the top has proven costly. Made me take decisions that, at least, derailed my usual goal of the most recent seasons: FA Cup triumph.

I was set up nicely for an opportunity of becoming the Arsenal of Nairaland by winning my third cup, having reached knockout stage with 4-5 weeks to spare. But loss of top spot after 1-2 bad weeks cause me to take decisions I'd ordinarily not have taken - sadly, I would not have fared much worse without those.

The rest is history now. No FA Cup, no league win. shocked Players like Mahrez, Morgan, Son, Lukaku, Willian, and Kane have disappointed - the Leicester players in particular. Make me wish they were in a position to be relegated. cheesy

What an anti-climax! Oh, well. Just had to get this of my chest.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

It just can't happen.

Too bad for your TC. I don't see brutallion winning this tho.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by pamcode(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

It just can't happen.

Too bad for your TC. I don't see brutallion winning this tho. Viqta has just disappeared out of sight ni sha. F.A could still be yours Sha.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 by sod09(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2018
2 cup finals grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.