Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ubi Franklin Publicly Exposes People Who Ask Tekno For Assistance After Blasting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Publicly Exposes People Who Ask Tekno For Assistance After Blasting (496 Views)

Police Invites Tekno For Questioning For Dancing With Unclad Girls / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Publicly Exposes People Who Ask Tekno For Assistance After Blasting by oksmart1992(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Following Tekno’s announcement of forking out N5m to help Nigerians with small business plan and educational support, MMMG Boss, Ubi Franklin is surprised to see those who stood with Wizkid to malign his artiste, Tekno, begging him for help.

According to the shocked music label boss, he also goes through same thing and God will arrest all those who do that. Here’s what he wrote;

“The world we live in.
I know a lot of you on SM who attack me too and then send me DMs asking for help. I am sure you wonder how I get through the fire and I am blazing in Grace ���� May God arrest y’all. Dang what a Wicked world”

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Doctor Warns Women Against ‘blowjobs’ (read Reasons) / Photo: Popular Actress, Toyin Adegbola Is A Grandma Again / Beyonce And Jayz “sleepless Nights, Less Work Time,... Coping With New Twins”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.