Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? (6272 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? by lahit14(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2017
janefrancisca:
wen no b tokunbo phone u dey buy... bros take am easy o. New phones are sold in sealed cartons...u can only start changing sims wen u av bought it.

I surpose ur right.... But what are the odds that this particular phone in question is brandnew..... I mean it's just her words we have for it.... We knw a phone is brand new cos it is in a nice sealed case... So atleast Let the guy Cheak to see if this particular phone is sealed..it's what's fair.. The guy might just decided. Oh it's a brand new phone the kind I like what da hell lemme just pay for it once and for all....
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? by expensiveguyman(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
I advice that you give it to him before he go looking for it somewhere else oh.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? by janefrancisca(f): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
lahit14:

I surpose ur right.... But what are the odds that this particular phone in question is brandnew..... I mean it's just her words we have for it.... We knw a phone is brand new cos it is in a nice sealed case... So atleast Let the guy Cheak to see if this particular phone is sealed..it's what's fair.. The guy might just decided. Oh it's a brand new phone the kind I like what da hell lemme just pay for it once and for all....
What if in the process of checking the phone, u spoil the sim card holder...would u still be happy buying it the way it is (with sim card defect)?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? by Nwabundo38(f): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
VirtueDigest:
I am in my mid-thirties and still a virgin. My boyfriend of about 6 weeks has started asking for sex. What should I do? After all, I am not getting any younger, and he may be the one. Please advise. (Jane, Ife)

Congratulations sis. I’m glad that you have kept yourself up until now. Very few ladies can boast of chastity at this age. And for you to have remained chaste till now, it wouldn’t be wise to give your pearls to a riff raff, permit me to use that word. I learned years ago that true love waits. Whoever truly loves you shouldn’t ‘eat your fruit before harvest’. You’ve waited too long to give up now. On no account should you compromise your standard all because you want to please a boyfriend who doesn’t have your interest at heart. To prove his love, ask him how he would feel to learn that his favourite younger sister has been having sex with her boyfriend, not husband. Check his reaction; you can tell if he’s truthful and if he’s not. You’ll only be short-changing yourself to condescend so low as to throw away what you’ve been jealously guarding all these years because of a boyfriend who does not know your worth. Your virginity should be graciously guarded and presented to your husband after you’ve gotten wedded.

The Bible encourages us in 1 Corinthians 6: 18 to ‘flee from fornication’. Your body is the temple of God and for you to live maximally; you would have to obey His instructions. Like it is said, HIV is not written on the face, neither are other sexually transmitted diseases. In order to safeguard your life and future, I’ll advise you to stick to God’s commands. His commands are for our benefits and not for our destruction.

Please note that sex doesn’t bind or glue a relationship. What makes you think that once he’s had a taste of you, he wouldn’t elope in search of another naïve virgin? If he truly loves you, he’ll wait till you are both married to have sex, anything outside that would be foolhardy. Exercise a little more patience, and the man of your dreams will come your way and after you’re married, you can both enjoy sex without any fear or guilt. Sex in marriage is both pleasurable and pleasing to God whereas outside of marriage, it is not only inimical to the health of both parties but also attracts God’s punishment because it is a sin.
Some guys are so shameless and silly..
some guys have come here to type rubbish..
sister please don't mind them..
It is your body and you have right to decide..
A guy that you have known for 6 months only is aready asking for Sex..
That guy feels like that because you are in your mid thirties then you would be so desperate and just give in yo his demands..
If he really like you then he should marry you and then enjoy the sex..
If he still insist after you have explained to him then let him go and a better guy will come..
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? by lahit14(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2017
janefrancisca:
What if in the process of checking the phone, u spoil the sim card holder...would u still be happy buying it the way it is (with sim card defect)?

Well that's a possibility but u can just agree with the seller, if u break anything, u'lld pay for it.. Meaning while ur testing, ull be careful tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? by janefrancisca(f): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
lahit14:

Well that's a possibility but u can just agree with the seller, if u break anything, u'lld pay for it.. Meaning while ur testing, ull be careful tongue
how careful can u be? mistakes are bound to happen u know.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? by lahit14(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
janefrancisca:
how careful can u be? mistakes are bound to happen u know.

Lol... U have kept up tirelessly... U Neva give up do u? For what it's worth... I admire that trait in women. In response to ur comment above... I cannot speak for anyone else.... For me I can be very careful not to break or cause any damage to the phone yet still test with my Sim to confirm.... Whether e de get network tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? by janefrancisca(f): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2017
lahit14:

Lol... U have kept up tirelessly... U Neva give up do u? For what it's worth... I admire that trait in women. In response to ur comment above... I cannot speak for anyone else.... For me I can be very careful not to break or cause any damage to the phone yet still test with my Sim to confirm.... Whether e de get network tongue
Even the most careful person in this world can make mistakes...lyk the saying goes " nobody is above mistakes ". lol...thanks for the compliment though.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Sex! What Do I Do? by lahit14(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2017
janefrancisca:
Even the most careful person in this world can make mistakes...lyk the saying goes " nobody is above mistakes ". lol...thanks for the compliment though.

Ur welcome kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIGERIAN GOLD DIGGER PRANK (Lagos Edition) / Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? / Original Samsu Oil Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.