Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me (23401 Views)

Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi / Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Adieza(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mr Aroms Aigbehi, The Chairman Of Aroms Farms Nigeria Limited, Exposed how Governor Godwin Obaseki, Cancel the Chance to Create up to 16,000 Job Chances, through the Agricultural Sector.
He Futher Explain Further How the Governor is aiding the Foreigners to Steal the state resources.
Meanwhile, He also spoke on how his life and that of his wife is been threatned by Crack Team, Claiming to be working For Governor Obaseki, They have so many ways threatned him and call him bad names, For Exposing the wrong doings in the state, and how he exposed How Fulani Herdsmen destroy his Investment in Edo State.
The Crack Team is Headed By Albert Obazee, The Governor Cousin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAj3og0E_1Y&fulldescription=1&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=NG

Below is the Video He is Been Threatned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WEu6OBiJHA&itct=CA4QpDAYAiITCMbM0OnRiNUCFQjlVQod89UA1zIGcmVsbWZ1SNb-k-ig9L2EnAE%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by thesicilian: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
ok
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by kingrt2(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
OK

See my signature
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Corruption in high places..

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by VanBommel(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Old news undecided

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by jashar(f): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Interesting....
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by rusher14: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
This man has been lamenting for months now. What exactly is the issue?

11 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by thespokenword: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
then take your wife and return to where you both would e joy peace. It's a wicked world, bro.

16 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by ZeroUnity: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
What do you expect from a man mentored by A Chief witch undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Go to your village and invest

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by femo122: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin Edo state I suffered to get my certificate in that state
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by 1N9a: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Cutezt(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lmfao

Trust edo people

When they have tabled your matter, whether physically, spiritually, socially, psychologically, financially, in short, any lly you can think of

They must accomplish it, Na to beg to them o.

Meanwhile, learn THE 3 WAYS TO TRACK AND FIND YOUR STOLEN ANDROID CELL PHONE
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oga run o!
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by muller101(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Edo State? State well know for witches and wizards. U are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Kobicove(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
grin
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
thespokenword:
then take your wife and return to where you both would e joy peace. It's a wicked world, bro.
it's that it? so it's wrong for him to point out this issue? so it's okay for the corruption to go on right?

8 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by codlord: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
Ogbeni shift go one side Jare, Edo State dey learn where other states dey.

8 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by maclatunji: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mr. Aroms come and invest in Lagos nah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by snipesdam(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
shocked Oga simply vacate the state.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nigerians and dia numerous problems....
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by seniorgozman(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Is he afraiding?
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by muller101(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
codlord:
Ogbeni shift go one side Jare, Edo State dey learn where other states dey.
states like?

3 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by mr1759: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
everybody want to turn Edo state to palm tree farm especially Edo south . I support the cancellation

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by ekems2017(f): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
If you rescue Edo from hunger how will the politicians thief? You want to spoil their show

4 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by burkingx(f): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
angry.....16 k job creation angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by seXytOhbAd(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Quick words of wisdom:
1. Please if going back home to invest, do a thorough feasibility study. If you want to do charity and help people, open a charity. But if you actually want to invest with the mind of making returns, do a good feasibility.

2. Don't think that because you have $100k to $200k, you won't face opposition from the government of your own state. Unless the governor himself is your relation, or has long established relationship with you.

3. Hiring family relatives to run your business without testing them is silly.
4. Remember that Nigeria has 36 states,so if you see that Edo is becoming too hot for you,your $100k investment may be more appreciate in a weird place like Zamfara's mining sector, or you can even set up a farm in kebbi. Yes oh,no dulling. Anyway pm me if you want some more indepth knowledge about investing in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by AceRoyal: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
If this is true then my beloved state is in big trouble.
The truth be told, the Fulani herdsmen menace coupled with slow and unfavorable business policies is gradually Killing the agricultural sector in Edo State.
I hope this Governor Obaseki led administration act fast.

God Bless and help Edo state.

Oba gha to kpe eh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Lifts FX Restrictions On Milk, Dairy Products Import To Crash Prices / How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? / I Want To Set Up Akube/okrika Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.