Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List (38762 Views)

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Flexygist: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
A female Twitter user, Faya has delcared fine, rich old men as her weakness and even added Govenor of Ondo state, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu to her bucket list.

See the rest of her tweets below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/14/lady-declares-fine-rich-old-men-as-her-weakness-puts-gov-akeredolu-on-her-bucket-list/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by whitebeard(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
ooh..!! it another olosho talking..na so..!!

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
If i be babe, na rich old men mesef go dey look for cos everything na softwork.

Too much cacu for young men and we sabi f*ck
grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by sonofspada(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
OlOshO

3 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Kingjay5(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
olosho tinz. see her friend dey support her, like she sabi better thing. better thing na better thing dey kiss fast. continue
to get the full gist visit www.collegegist.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Jostico: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nigerians so stuck on backwardness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2017

Overused toilet tissue

disastrous test tube experiment.

decadent grudge-festering mutilation of decency

a miscreant cantankerously-caterwauling lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material

Infact you are a sl*ut

#Eco99#

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by dessz(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
the word olosho can't even begin to describe her

3 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by divinehand2003(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oloshos everywhere.

Why must the old man be rich?

Just after the money, right?

12 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by feranmi400: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by muller101(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gold digger.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
she not a olosho sad shes just being finacially wise cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by harffie(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
sad
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
So true, Team RMD hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
wonders shall never cease...
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Narldon: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gov. Akeredolu be like...

Olosho, carry your public toilet and be going..

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Caustics: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Divay22(f): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
I just want to book space
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Evablizin(f): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
My Lord,moni moni moni in the Olosho's world....do you remember this song?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by emmyw(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by assfreaky(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
she not a olosho sad shes just being finacially wise cheesy

Eleribu.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by exlinkleads(f): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
na RICH i dey see there

chikena

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Twale eran agba grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by awa(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Just tell us you love money so much... We can understand why

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by MzJin(f): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
whitebeard:
ooh..!! it another olosho talking..na so..!!

I smell jealousy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
high time blogging is banned in Nigeria. zero creativity

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by FitnessDoctor: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
You will be suprised that this lady will deny saying this when she gets all the popularity and attention she is looking for.
I remain your favorite health blogger
Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why are the guys so pained? I mean she can choose to like what she likes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Eyah. This one is finished. We go see "Gone so soon"

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List by BuhariNaWah: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed / Nigerian Women Are Not Too Old At 33 - Man Criticizes Double Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.