Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Pls How Do I Make Dis Type Of Stuff With Photoshop. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls How Do I Make Dis Type Of Stuff With Photoshop. (1325 Views)

I Designed This With Photoshop Cs5. / Learn Professional Graphic Design With Photoshop & Make Money Online / How To Create Photo To Cartoon With Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Make Dis Type Of Stuff With Photoshop. by Dera97(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Basically, I hand-draw and scan into Photoshop .

Re: Pls How Do I Make Dis Type Of Stuff With Photoshop. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Dera97:

Seriously...did you do this Naruto drawing yourself ?
Re: Pls How Do I Make Dis Type Of Stuff With Photoshop. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
—-
Re: Pls How Do I Make Dis Type Of Stuff With Photoshop. by DerrickM(m): 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Manga Comics and Anime are still all hand drawn by Japanese artists. All pencils and inks it is then scanned into the computer if they want to digitally colour it to print or animate. They have their custom software packages for those tasks and don't really use western apps like Photoshop and Flash etc.

You need a digital tab made by wacom,ugee,huion,yiynova and other brands to use Photoshop well for illustration,colouring comics and digital painting.

Dera97:
Re: Pls How Do I Make Dis Type Of Stuff With Photoshop. by DerrickM(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Seriously,pen tool only?!!I don't agree with that,having a digital tab and using the pencil/brush tool will do the same comic book page easily. Then the pen tool can be used for colouring some areas off when used for selections.

laideh:
It's very easy to achieve. All you need is pen tool.

(1) (Reply)

Request For A Good Ebook Cover Designer / Drawing With My Phone / Do You Want To Convert Your Pictures To Cartoon Just Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.