Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) (31839 Views)

Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi / Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / Oluwatosin Michael Fatunmbi Kills Driver, Buries Him In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Shittuakeem(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Anybody that understands Hausa should interpret plz, we really want to know what happened.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by bejeria101(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
We told you not to give them guns! Hope you are happy.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
i dnt know why civil law is difficult to instil in hausaland hausa drivers drives like a "bat out of hell"instal speed limiter on your buses inna!kerria!!
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by sondi: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
This took place close to Dutse General Hospital, my PPA. I was one of d doctors that attended to the Police officer that sustained injury.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by chinedu234(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
FRSC should expect more of such attacks. Putting more financial burden on the people in the name speed limit will be severely resisted and today a driver is the victim tomorrow it may likely be the officials. Meanwhile I advocate for a ban on the speed limit and prosecution of the civil defence officer.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by vertueptime: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
ruffhandu:
What brought burning Road Safety truck into the matte?
road safetey officials wer imposing speed limiters and the unions wer protesting, so frsc wer d cos of the fracas
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Gkemz: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
FRSC and civil defense should be taught a big lesson particularly the road terrorists called FRSC
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by KillJoy62(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
dey are warming up for October 1st tinz, be prepared all brace ur selves.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by tonardo(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why buhari? Why APC?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by tonardo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
sondi:
This took place close to Dutse General Hospital, my PPA. I was one of d doctors that attended to the Police officer that sustained injury.

ok nairaland doc..
Reporting from dutse general hospital...
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by malware: 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Civilians at it again.
Especially Hausa Civilians.

How about Ijebu civilians wey dey cut people's heads for rituals?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by malware: 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
kidman96:
The north is too volatile.

The south is too calm with cultists activities and kidnappers' operations courtesy Evans and Badoo members.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
this tattered rag is a police officer abeg why this people from landlocked oil barren cursed desert always looks dirty
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by malware: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Shittuakeem:
Anybody that understands Hausa should interpret plz, we really want to know what happened.

That picture woth Hausa writings contains only the description of the people in the picture and not what actually transpired.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by juwoonn(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

This is the most factually incorrect story I read on NL so far.

I'm seeing a Road Safety Vehicle , a bandaged man and a corpse.

Where the Civil Defence man?
If you're the civil defense man will you wait for jungle justice?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
juwoonn:

If you're the civil defense man will you wait for jungle justice?

Nah Road Safety motor be that ooo
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Sultty(m): 1:36am On Jul 15, 2017
And u think u well? Baboons everywhere

Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Juliearth(f): 3:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Wild Wild West
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:44am On Jul 15, 2017
These civilians in uniform always careless with arms. Dunno who certifies them sef. Next thing na to post the foolishman go another place.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by preselect(m): 5:16am On Jul 15, 2017
kidman96:
The north is too volatile.

malware:

The south is too calm with cultists activities and kidnappers' operations courtesy Evans and Badoo members.

the fu-king country is f-cked up north-south-east-west
and the f-cked up Presidiot is f-cking the rest of the country up angry

#WastelandOfBuhari

Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by giddykay: 6:33am On Jul 15, 2017
olodoki77:
Who give civil defense gun
ask google
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Reference(m): 6:40am On Jul 15, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin
This is the most factually incorrect story I read on NL so far.
I'm seeing a Road Safety Vehicle , a bandaged man and a corpse.
Where the Civil Defence man?
He's the 'in the whole lotta trouble' shooter na. Do you want a pose.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by ruffhandu: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2017
vertueptime:
road safetey officials wer imposing speed limiters and the unions wer protesting, so frsc wer d cos of the fracas
This one weak me. I thought I heard there was a suspension of the implementation of the speed limiter.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Hibiscuss(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Chain. Horrible

Make money from my signature jare

I am forced to take you for a scam after going through your signature. So $2000+ is 2BTC?.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by emajoe: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2017
All in the name of "self defence"?
Who givan gun mbok?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2017
vertueptime:
so what is wrong about installing speed limit in ones car.? who will it help.?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2017
chinedu234:
FRSC should expect more of such attacks. Putting more financial burden on the people in the name speed limit will be severely resisted and today a driver is the victim tomorrow it may likely be the officials. Meanwhile I advocate for a ban on the speed limit and prosecution of the civil defence officer.
why should the speed limit be ban.? who will it help.?

it is the same Nigerians that cry foul when accident occurs yet they don't want to do the right thing
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2017
emajoe:
All in the name of "self defence"?
Who givan gun mbok?
FG gave them guns.....have u forgotten they protect the nations property....how will they do that without guns....Vandals that do oil bunkering., do they go there to burst pipes with only sticks.? so how do u want such people to be arrested.? tell me

1 Like

Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2017
vertueptime:
so telling someone to install speed limit is now a big problem right.? tell me who will it help.?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2017
bejeria101:
We told you not to give them guns! Hope you are happy.
ok civil defence should should guard pipelines and other government infrastruction with bare hands right.? I doubt whether many of u are aware of what u are saying
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by rexlims(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2017
the society is over heated. there is so much anger bottled up. please let us be careful of what we say. sometimes it is best we say nothing even if we have to. i speak from experience.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2017
olodoki77:
Who give civil defense gun
FG...any problem with that.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagosians Turn Out For #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Lady Faked Her Kidnap To Get Money From Her Father. Her Boyfriend Did This... / Mr Ghen Ghen: SARS Operatives Harass Model, Ask Him To Provide Salary Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.