Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) (63311 Views)

Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) / The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thunder fire buhari
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Dopeluiz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
lol okada man wear timberland ontop native
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by olumidev(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
good for her at least wedding don finish
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by AceRoyal: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
What the fùck?!
The guy couldn't even afford a suit.

I just hope he can fully take care of the family in the near future

So wearing a Suit on your wedding day, is a sure guarantee of a happy&blissful marriage abi?
tongue

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by hayboss: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
So this is love?
I doubt if this is Naija
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
opethom:
lack of exposure.... Madness
ITS LIKE THE EXPOSURE MADE THEM DO THIS.SEEING DIFFERENT PRE-WEDDING AND MAIN-WEDDING MADNESS ON NL AND OTHER BLOGS MIGHT HAVE INFORMED THIS.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
smithsydny:
Thunder fire buhari
WHY?
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lol, this one kind of wedding, its concussion they will serve there with pure water, happy married life to them oo
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
AceRoyal:

So wearing a Suit on your wedding day, is a sure guarantee of a happy&blissful marriage abi?
tongue

Are you sure you read my comment?
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
dumie:
This is ridiculous but as long as they are cool with it.. They are good to go

Obviously not 9ja's

Chariots for us Dumie
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Eleye gidi gan oo
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by MzJin(f): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
sar33:
How many people can do this?Congrats to them anyway!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/caption-these-photos-of-couples-on.html?m=1

As long as dey understand, are happy and contended....every other thing will fall in place .......This is amazing and breath taking....I wish dem a wealthy and joyous life...... This is wat our forefathers did.... I em so glad such is still in existence, the real fin..... God bless dia union
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by banmee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
golor:
I came to promote timaya song title "pity for us " all Nigeria politician needs to listen to this track.....

in his voice "politician pity for us " it a mind blowing song.

download and play till it get to all politicians in Nigeria.

pity for us, politician please pity for us.

The same politicians who he didn't mind dancing and singing for when he was struggling abi? Now that he doesn't need them anymore e wan sing against them. Ok

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by nosa73(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Destined2win:
I'll prefer wedding in my room than riding exactly this way to my wedding
na wahooo
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by dumie(f): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Chariots for us Dumie

Thought you, said you have given up?
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by yakubumohammed81(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
sar33:
How many people can do this?Congrats to them anyway!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/caption-these-photos-of-couples-on.html?m=1
no be wetin you get you go use... Haba na wetin the man money reach na
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
this one past me ooh
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
banmee:

The same politicians who he didn't mind dancing and singing for when he was struggling abi? Now that he doesn't need them anymore e wan sing against them. Ok
Dont mind them
Its because he has not been hired by the politicians

In fact any Nigerian you see complaining is complaining because he has not been givem a slice of the pie

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Don't underestimate little beginnings guy grin grin grin
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
dumie:

Thought you, said you have given up?

Just came out of retirement
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by banmee(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Dont mind them
Its because he has not been hired by the politicians

In fact any Nigerian you see complaining is complaining because he has not been givem a slice of the pie

Slice of the pie. Lol. Smh. Na wa for Nigerians.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nne5: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kizyte:
Wow! I love this!
This is how simple, life can be...

Meanwhile, before you marry an Mbaise girl, see the photo below.
Big lie.Stop spreading lies. You!
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by dumie(f): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Just came out of retirement

Persistent guy.....

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by IbnHussein(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
This one is strong 8 shocked[sup] undecided[b][/b]
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Maybe President of Okada riders
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Kizyte:
Wow! I love this!
This is how simple, life can be...

Meanwhile, before you marry an Mbaise girl, see the photo below.
are they trying to open a food stuff shop? there is no way in hell I am getting married to an Mbaise woman! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
[b][/b]Surelee you're needed here asap!
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Apina(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
To all those going through this thread and yet to marry, remember this; Your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life not the most flashy or expensive. I have seen a lot of couples who in a bid to impress some random peeps, were still paying for marriage expenses a year after the wedding cos they couldn't just be content.

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice! no need for a waste of money!
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by castrokins(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
What's In A Wedding Please? Nobody Will Die For Not Having A White Wedding.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ajicold:
N0!
why No.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
gypsey:
are they trying to open a food stuff shop? there is no way in hell I am getting married to an Mbaise woman! grin
ah why na?Are Mbaise women not goodshocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Bares It All For Her 30th Birthday Shoot (photos) / Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her "16th" Birthday. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.