Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? (38344 Views)

My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by jiangchu: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Jiang:

so no space for us to come drink sobo & chop rice grin

ole go buy for market if you dey hungry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Any way since one of my naughty friend on nairaland drag me here let me write out my view. Left to me , be who I am . I don't like noise all in the name of celebration. So if only my spouse will have my kind of mindset, just maximum of twenty people in total will be needed to grace my occassion and as such the sum of 150-200,000 is perfect. So @op, have I answered your questions?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
curiositymaster:

I'm doing very fine dear, hope you are good too
Yeah cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by chuksdavid28(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Divay22:
Op to be sincere, I don't know..
But I'll make sure he's not stressed out or worked up over issues of wedding and the bills will be split into two,because I don't have anybody that I'm trying to impress or imitate when it comes to wedding.....

And at the end of the day, Our happiness and home is all that matters the most to me..I'm just more concern about the marriage than the wedding.
if only 50% of ladies wuld borrow a reasoning like urs....how adorable wuld it be

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by rotexteymie(f): 12:25am On Jul 16, 2017
sybarite7:
ROTEXTEYMIE Oya com and tell me the type of wedding ceremony u prefer
Wedding with less people.. if possible just my family members sef... .. I might not even invite you ��
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by fourcraftmen: 12:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by sybarite7(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2017
rotexteymie:

Wedding with less people.. if possible just my family members sef... .. I might not even invite you ��

YOU DON'T NEED TO INVITE ME
AM THE GROOM...
ITS OUR WEDDING...
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=58483265][/quote]Less spending now
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Mammieace(f): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Just me and few members of the family in a serene environment
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by themonk(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol I don't know actually, when the times comes
Hello pretty, how are you?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by ibkayee(f): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
themonk:

Hello pretty, how are you?
Not bad thanks, yourself?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by themonk(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Not bad thanks, yourself?
Am good just bored, came back from church still thinking of where to go hang out.
You look great and I'll guess you don't stay in nigeria?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by masterpix(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Divay22:
Op to be sincere, I don't know..
But I'll make sure he's not stressed out or worked up over issues of wedding and the bills will be split into two,because I don't have anybody that I'm trying to impress or imitate when it comes to wedding.....

And at the end of the day, Our happiness and home is all that matters the most to me..I'm just more concern about the marriage than the wedding.
very matured opinion, had to see girls of like mind this days. may God give you happiness when the time is ripe.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by ibkayee(f): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
themonk:

Am good just bored, came back from church still thinking of where to go hang out.
You look great and I'll guess you don't stay in nigeria?
Aww thank you, no I don't. Good luck finding somewhere
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by themonk(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Aww thank you, no I don't. Good luck finding somewhere
Thanks dear, I've decided I'm gonna go watch a movie. Do you watch game of thrones?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Gr8amechi: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
funmisticqueen:
True, i didn't even factor in introduction, prewedding pics, bridal shower and bachelor's eve.
But do you think marriage is a measure of your spending or how elaborate your wedding was??
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Gr8amechi: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

I am juz being practical..i dont want to spend lavishly on my wedding..i prefer the money will be use in my kids future wink
I am falling for your mindset, I would like us to be friends
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by ibkayee(f): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
themonk:

Thanks dear, I've decided I'm gonna go watch a movie. Do you watch game of thrones?
I don't sha, but I know the newest season is out soon or something so will probably watch
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Gr8amechi:
I am falling for your mindset, I would like us to be friends

wink

Ooohh..thank u babe..
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by themonk(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
ibkayee:

I don't sha, but I know the newest season is out soon or something so will probably watch
It's out. You should start from season one though. It's worth your time, make sure you tell me when you start watching.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by KevinDein: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
obikirinoni:

The day I see a woman with this kind of imagination.

I am married already.

Can't imagine myself dancing in the presence of hundreds of people.
Cutting cake and other jamboree that comes with it.
Same with me, dude. They very thought of dancing in front of a crowd scares the shiits outta me. grin.
I mean, I can't dance to save my life and, well, I find the whole thing not cool.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tahrah:
Ma nigga cool

Elo bae, o'p you went to church today? cool
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Achilles90:

Elo bae, o'p you went to church today? cool
Yes I did.cool How una dey?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Tahrah:
Yes I did.cool How una dey?

Very Fyn, tnkz.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by ibkayee(f): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
themonk:

It's out. You should start from season one though. It's worth your time, make sure you tell me when you start watching.
Oh it is? I started watching season one when it first came out sha, not sure why I stopped tbh because I remember enjoying it
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by themonk(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
ibkayee:

Oh it is? I started watching season one when it first came out sha, not sure why I stopped tbh because I remember enjoying it
I can't fathom why someone should stop too. I think you should start again or start from season 2 if season 1 is still vivid. I'm not really a movie person, I'm very strict about movies I watch in fact there are only two seasonals I watch, game of thrones and house of cards. And they are the best.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
It will not be elaborate, just elegant.
Gr8amechi:
But do you think marriage is a measure of your spending or how elaborate your wedding was??
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by rotexteymie(f): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
sybarite7:

YOU DON'T NEED TO INVITE ME
AM THE GROOM...
ITS OUR WEDDING...
JUST as predicted sad
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by sybarite7(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
rotexteymie:
JUST as predicted sad
OCTOPUS PAUL...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Gr8amechi: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2017
funmisticqueen:
It will not be elaborate, just elegant.
Thats nice.. ..all the best
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2017
onyenze123:
For this Nigeria? godsluvee what's your take on this matter?
You know my take grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by marvin902(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2017
my pocket will decide for me..
nevertheless my estimate is 7m undecided undecided
why my minimum estimate is 4m
don't judge me there's a why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Less Is More / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.