Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? (38320 Views)

My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by DavidEsq(m): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Ninety percent of the ladies asking for a low key wedding on this thread are LIARS.
If this was truly the prevailing sentiment, 80% of men above 25 would be married.
Lies, Lies Everywhere.

....walks far from thread with popcorn in hand
Make I epp u add hiss jor....mmmttttccchhhheeewwwww.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 15, 2017
grin don't mind him
thesuave10:

How the fuckkk is that intelligence. It's just like she said it is. It's privacy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 15, 2017
funmisticqueen:
My white wedding, 300 people, 150 from each side, i will rent a wedding gown or design myself. For the white wedding reception, 2 million should cover it maximum, 2.5 million, for court just me and my bae, like 200k should cover it. For traditional too, also 300 people mostly family and friends, 2 million should cover it. This is my minimum standard, we will both achieve this without any wahala after or soaking garri during honeymoon. I am hustling, you had better be set..
3milliion for marriage and you call it minimum standard.

Sister you don't understand how it works
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2017
I just need my parents and siblings and his parents and siblings at the court the reception would now be a classy strictly by invitation party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by sybarite7(m): 12:47am On Jul 15, 2017
ROTEXTEYMIE Oya com and tell me the type of wedding ceremony u prefer

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by thesuave10(m): 12:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Toks2008:

I guess you may have to seek your fiancee consent cos it's her day.

You are truly not smart. It's her day? undecided so she's wedding herself. Two people ain't wedding Yh? grin #nairadummers

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2017
I ll make sure me and my hubby do only traditional then court wedding.

No reception.

The merriment took place in the traditional so after court wedding. Honey moon things.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by saasala(m): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

If i were to choose, i wud prefer very modest but solemn wedding ceremony...

Maximum 10 ppol will be invited. NO MORE THAN 10.

Civil wedding wud do. No need of a church wedding since i do not have a religion.. cool

Wedding gown? Maybe.

Wedding Reception: Juz in hotel..So it will be juz counted..RSVP only. cool

I want to pm you, and below are reasons why you MUST reply

1) I won teach you how to sabi confirm pidgin

2) Just like you, I also don't give a hoot about religion

So, should I go ahead and send a pm?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by thesuave10(m): 12:51am On Jul 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
3milliion for marriage and you call it minimum standard.

Sister you don't understand how it works

I understand her o. Things are fuccking expensive these days. That's the life. It's definitely not 100-500k. So I kinda agree with her

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by thesuave10(m): 12:52am On Jul 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
grin don't mind him

Nepal princess what's good? grin tongue
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by hokafor(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Nigerian babes can pretend, majority of them surprisingly likes low key wedding. It is easier said than done, believe them at your own peril. Some Will even force you to go borrowing just to have a fairytale wedding.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by ImaIma1(f): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2017
Sunday evening wedding with 100 guests. Pastor conducts the church service of about 45mins at the venue and reception follows afterwards.Dinner dresses 4 ladies and suit with bow ties for the guys...no native/aso ebi. Just maid of honor and best man, no long train. Simple and stress free.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Ishilove: 1:06am On Jul 15, 2017
dotcile28:

And you are sure that won't be more than 50 guest ?
There likely will but there's nothing wrong in hoping cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 15, 2017
For this Nigeria? godsluvee what's your take on this matter?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Very quiet and low key with a maximum of 50 people in attendance. 25 from my side, 25 from his.

What informs my choice is not economy but privacy. It is not how lavish a wedding ceremony is that will determine the success of a marriage.

For example, the 1980 wedding of Prince Charles and Princess Diana was the most beautiful and lavish wedding ceremony up to that point in history. It was broadcast to billions worldwide and leaders across the world attended.

Today where are they? Prince Charles is married to someone else while Lady Di is in the grave. And they were separated for years before her death.

Noise. It is not by feferity and noise.

Marriage is serious business and people nowadays get so carried away by the fanfare of wedding ceremonies that they forget this immutable fact.
So true, if you notice sef, the person he finally settled for I.e. Camilla they just had a simple affair, they don't even have children...that's why I ask why get married na? Let's just chill together and enjoy our life kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 15, 2017
jbaby265:
well since every lady here is wanting a low key wedding.. me to be honest.. I don't know how or what my wedding will look like.. cos the average Nigerian parents will never accept a low key stuff ( e. g my mom and dad) 70% of the invitee will surely come from them whether you like it or not.. in fact you don't have a choice in this.. so right now I don't even know how that day will be.. who will come and who will be left.. I just ask God to provide that's all cos am even scared of the crowd in advance

I agree with you
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by pistopee(m): 1:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Na so we dey look ona
GogobiriLalas:
So true, if you notice sef, the person he finally settled for I.e. Camilla they just had a simple affair, they don't even have children...that's why I ask why get married na? Let's just chill together and enjoy our life kiss

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by NigerianScholar: 1:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Very quiet and low key with a maximum of 50 people in attendance. 25 from my side, 25 from his.

What informs my choice is not economy but privacy. It is not how lavish a wedding ceremony is that will determine the success of a marriage.

For example, the 1980 wedding of Prince Charles and Princess Diana was the most beautiful and lavish wedding ceremony up to that point in history. It was broadcast to billions worldwide and leaders across the world attended.

Today where are they? Prince Charles is married to someone else while Lady Di is in the grave. And they were separated for years before her death.

Noise. It is not by feferity and noise.

Marriage is serious business and people nowadays get so carried away by the fanfare of wedding ceremonies that they forget this immutable fact.
25 people from your side

You
Parents
Siblings
Extended family
Friends

I dont see how less than 25 is possible
Bear in mind most people will have like 2 kids
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
His pocket will tell but at most a 100 guests.
that's it
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Fidmarshal: 1:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Just passing
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 15, 2017
Hell no, my family has spent more on simple get togethers, not to talk of a wedding, all the above i stated is because i am a conservative person, a man who cant foot the bills isn't ready for marriage. Besides this seperates the wheat from the chaff.
Lanretoye:
that's deserving for most ladies but as a Yoruba lady u know the bulk of the amount should come from the ladies family...if I may ask,what percentage of that amount can u afford as you are now.
well I believe that's what ladies desire before 25,and at almost 27 you wouldn't mind a ceremony of about 1.5 then at 30 or fair above,your family should be willing to give u out for just an introduction of less than 100k.any moment after that,a sharp guy will just impregnate you and you are parking in with him for just accepting to be responsible for it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Simple wedding

I hate crowd
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by sandrahnaub(f): 2:08am On Jul 15, 2017
I wouldn't want a too lowkey wedding, I want d best for my wedding....and I need guests too....I don't mind the number,like people should come and share in my happiness

Abeg it's once in a life time something (mine will be)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 15, 2017
First of all, only ignorant ladies get pregnant for a guy before marriage, when there are different methods of family planning.

I will not waste myself on a guy who is not deserving and guess what, what i say is what my reality will be. I say this now, i will marry before the age of 30 so dont worry on my behalf, besides a man isnt really compulsory these days.
Lanretoye:
that's deserving for most ladies but as a Yoruba lady u know the bulk of the amount should come from the ladies family...if I may ask,what percentage of that amount can u afford as you are now.
well I believe that's what ladies desire before 25,and at almost 27 you wouldn't mind a ceremony of about 1.5 then at 30 or fair above,your family should be willing to give u out for just an introduction of less than 100k.any moment after that,a sharp guy will just impregnate you and you are parking in with him for just accepting to be responsible for it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 15, 2017
I have that covered with a few tricks up my sleeve
Edowitch:

Hope after honeymoon you wouldn't faint or have eye problem
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 15, 2017
And your point is?
sprintscr7:
Yoruba girl spotted....
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 15, 2017
Funny enough, it will be a modest, intimate wedding. Bella naija and co is unecessary and fake.
crismark:

Omo ur wedding go like cost ooo
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Thank you. I pray that this kind of weddingg would be like change to you. Amen.
thesuave10:

I feel ya.... That's my girl grin
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 15, 2017
You are definitely not ready to marry, so please ehn double your hustle.
Mypeople2:
I love this girl.Na u I won marry o.By the way, na 100k I go spend for the marriage while you will bring the rest millions... I know your money is very looooong in your bank account. Ladies, you people know how to plan a man's money
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Juliearth(f): 3:09am On Jul 15, 2017
A wedding in which the budget is not "neck breaking." A couple dont have to break a bank to stage a wedding(its just a phase and the real deal comes after it)
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Maj196(m): 3:22am On Jul 15, 2017
Chai! Girls can lie for Africa. All d ones saying lowkey dey actually crave for a lavish wedding oo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by 1metre: 3:25am On Jul 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
At most... 100 guests.... Low key but classy.
100 guests? And u call it low key. Hope u know how much a plate of rice is, plus including drinks and other accessories grin make una hv mercy oo na recession we dey oo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Less Is More / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.