Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court (14167 Views)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by atorioke(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
A battery charger, Adedayo Ajiboye, on Friday filed a petition for the dissolution of his 18-year-old marriage to Taiye Ajiboye.

The man filed the petition at a Customary Court sitting in Ayedun-Ekiti in Ikole Local Government area of Ekiti State.

The man said he could no longer cope with the woman’s destructive altitude as she is fond of destroying his properties whenever there was misunderstanding between them. saying he could no longer cope with the woman’s destructive attitude.

“My wife has an attitude of raining curses on our children whenever they misbehaved and if I tried to caution her, she would lock up my shirt, go berserk by scattering my clothes on the roads for vehicles to march on them.

“In 2015, I was sick and I went to sleep in the car outside the house and when I woke up, I discovered that the light in the house were still switched-on, so I scolded the children for not switching it off.

“My wife picked quarrel over that to the extent that she broke my windscreen. I later sold the car at a cheaper price because I could not withstand seeing the car in its damaged state.

“Sometimes in February 2017, my wife asked me to pay up the N37, 000 I borrowed from her.

“I told her I will only pay her money after I have forgiven her because the damage she did to my car was more than what I owed her; she picked quarrel again.

“She destroyed the window in my room and my generator, this time I felt my life was in danger and I can no longer tolerate her,” the husband said.

The petitioner, who admitted that he had not paid the wife’s dowry, said he was also seeking divorce on the ground that his wife had become adulterous.

He sought custody of the children, saying he did not want them to take after their mother’s bad attitude.

When the claims for divorce were read to the defendant by the court, she said if the husband wanted divorce, so be it and that she destroyed those properties due to some reasons.

The President of the three-man panel, Mrs Yemisi Ojo, adjourned the case until July 17 for continuation of hearing.

Source NAN

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/man-begs-court-to-dissolve-his-marriage/
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by HungerBAD: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is bad.

A destructive woman is a violent woman. I am still puzzled as to how men get drawn to women who are by nature violent.

If she holds you by the shirt,run away for your life.
If she destroys household items when angry,run.
If she has no shame and is ready to "display" in public,run.
If she nags a lot,just run.

If she is the calm and collected type,willing to talk things over in a mature way without the violent drama then STAY.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Papiikush: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
You should have seen traits before marrying a rabbid dog.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by VargasVee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
You had better run for your life.

These are the type of women that can wake up and set your whole life achievements on fire.

Stay away from them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by MhizzAJ(f): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
what an aggressive woman
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by BasketballGURU(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Contumacious Wife undecided
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by FitnessDoctor: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
I won't blame the man. During courtship spouses tend to hide the negative traits in them just to unleash their true personalities when they're Mrs/Mr. Anyone could fall for a pretentious being.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Oladimejyy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

A destructive woman,is a violent woman. I am still puzzled as to how men get drawn to women who are by nature violent.

If she holds you by the shirt,run away for your life.
If she destroys household items when angry,run.
If she has no shame and is ready to "display" in public,run.

A woman will destroy my properties i bought with sweat?honestly typing i slap her to the extent her ancestors will feel the weight of the slap

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by keepingmum: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
But he didn't pay her bride price naa? How can he file for a divorce? This court has no jurisdiction over their matter

1 Like

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Oladimejyy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Benita27:
I won't blame the man. During courtship spouses tend to hide the negative traits in them just to unleash their true personalities when they're Mrs/Mr. Anyone could fall for a pretentious being.

Thats why it's good to marry from God's will

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by HungerBAD: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oladimejyy:
A woman will destroy my properties i bought with sweat?honestly typing i slap her to the extent her ancestors will feel the weight of the slap

Bros na prayer it does not happen to you. What if she is pregnant and destroys your stuff?you will hit her?

And the hitting of women is something i am against a lot,as i have a lot of younger sisters and any man that hits any one,will have to answer to me one way or the other.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by veekid(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2017

gobe
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Caustics: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
that man should check if he mistakenly urinated his testicles. How can he tolerate such attitude to the extent of sleeping in his car without disciplining the woman properly undecided
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Ugoeze2016: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Destroy hers too

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by olodoki77: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na craze person u marry
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by lepasharon(f): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tell 'er bout her mumma
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Reporter: AuntySimbiat what's you take on this matter?

AuntySimbiat : Nice one

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Dshocker(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
She is the tigeress of our time
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by BuhariNaWah: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Everyday na so so marriage wahala for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by simplemach(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yeye
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by davillian(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
He should have seen those traits before he got married to her.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Danelo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Street babes, dey end up frustrating dea husbands

1 Like

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Muhammad3555(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
add one on top....make it two..she will stop d rubbish instantly...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by jjjjj2017: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
There's no need for adjournment whatsoever.
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by davibid: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Your wife needs deliverance

Please take her to mercyland or synagogue

undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by sammytee02(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello nairalanders!. I'm new here. Please, show me some love. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
what an aggressive woman
just like u.

please check my signature
Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
So many bleeped up marriages these days.

Re: My Wife Destroys My Properties Whenever She Is Angry, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
G

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? / My Fiancee Had An Affair With Her Business Partner / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.