Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won (23305 Views)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by swiz123(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sheriff ‘ll Not Go Unpunished For Causing PDP Members So Much Pains – Fayose

…Would ‘ve burnt my membership card, PDP flag if Sheriff had won

By Rotimi Ojomoyela

Ado Ekiti- The Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayuose, Friday declared that even though the embattled former Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff and members of his faction may have been forgiven, they would not go unpunished for causing the party members so much pangs and pains.

Fayose, who spoke in Ado Ekiti on Friday during his triumphant entry into Ekiti from Abuja‎ said he would have burnt his membership card and the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) flag if Sheriff had won at the supreme court on Wednesday.

Fayose, who had been the most vociferous critic of Sheriff’s leadership in the party, said he went to court with a perfume with the sinister intention to destroy his card and the party’s flag if the delegitimised Chairman had won, saying “ I never imagined myself being in the same party with impostors”.

The Supreme Court had in a judgement on who was the authentic Chairman of the party declared the Ahmed Makarfi-led faction the genuine leadership, laying to rest crisis of several months that had done colossal damage to the party.

The governor said with the victory, President Muhammadu Buhari and Acting President Yemi Osinbajo would be defeated in the 2019 presidential poll, saying efforts will be stepped up to revive the party and fortify it the more to be able to play its opposition roles.

“I went to court with a perfume which I wanted to use to spray my cards and party flags and set them ablaze even within the court premises if Sheriff had won, that was why I went to court.

“Though, I believe that we remain the same PDP family but no one can cause our party such pains and embarrassment and expect that he would go without be asked to account for his actions.

“Even the reactions of Sheriff people shows that we remain together. But the no victor, no vanquished that we said was a mere political slogan. Whoever that participated in this charade must show some reasonable level of remorse for their actions”, he said.

He said the party would henceforth begin serious mobilization drives up to the grassroots level with efforts to reenergize the party to be able to defeat President Buhari and his Deputy in one swell swoop.

“Our party had ever remained one indissoluble family, which is PDP . It was only these impostors that were causing troubles but such had been laid to rest . PDP is a formidable force and we shall work up to the grassroots level to convince our people that we are up to the task of rebuilding this nation and win election in 2019”.

When asked about his presidential ambition, Fayose retorted that; “It is still much alive. I am an early starter and that has been my style of politics. In 2003, I started earlier and I defeated Otunba Niyi Adebayo and likewise Dr Kayode Fayemi in 2014.

“I want to tell you that the APC won’t return to the Villa. We shall defeat both Buhari and Osinbajo, we are removing the two together and I want you to believe this.

“When I talk, people would say I always pose like a Nostradamus, a man who can see tomorrow. Whether they like it or not, I shall be in the Villa in 2019, so my ambition is very much alive”, Fayose stated.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/sheriff-ll-not-go-unpunished-causing-pdp-members-much-pains-fayose/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by madridguy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fayose, Al Sherriff is coming for you.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by KahlDrogo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
And who is going to be punished for pulling Sheriff out of his parlor to come punish PDP when he was busy minding his business and enjoying his fura di nunu? undecided

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by lazsnaira(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
OK
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by KahlDrogo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
madridguy:
grin
Yours is just to be shinning your teeth on all threads making no contribution at all. Even when nothing is funny, you are shinning your teeth. Are you sure you haven't started taking too much weed? embarassed

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by Modsenemy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
I thought they said he would be granted amnesty .

Maybe Tonyebarcanista is right cos all I see is a confused party

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by eyeview: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
If it were obj era of pdp, he will look for a strong man within sheriff's state and empower him with the party structure and get all the political strongmen in borno state to rally around that person,thereby whittling sheriff's power or forcing him out of the party.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by Ehiscotch(m): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
But you once said this
“The All Progressives Congress (APC) knows
Senator Ali Modu Sheriff’s capacity in terms of
political network, being a three term senator
and two term governor, and must be afraid that
with such a person as the PDP chairman, their
regime of lies will be over soon.”

AND THIS
The statement reads further: “I have always
defended the party even at the risk of my
position, personal security and comfort. I have
always stood for the truth, and I cannot now be
part of any decision that won’t represent the
party well.”
“I supported the processes that led to the
emergence of Ali Modu Sheriff because I
believe in him and for those who may be
aggrieved for one reason or the other; I plead
that they should sheath their swords in the
overall interest of our party.”

Most importantly, the reality that we must all
face is that we are in a peculiar situation and
such a situation deserves a peculiar
approach.”
“What the party leaders have done therefore is
to tackle the present situation in our party with
the most appropriate solution and we must all
stand by Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, who is our
present solution to our present situation.”

THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Modsenemy:
I thought they said he would be granted amnesty .

Maybe Tonyebarcanista is right cos all I see is a confused party
PDP is a party where the Chairman is a ceremonial figure. The real chair are the Governors.

That party is gone!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by tuniski: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehiscotch:
But you once said this
“The All Progressives Congress (APC) knows
Senator Ali Modu Sheriff’s capacity in terms of
political network, being a three term senator
and two term governor, and must be afraid that
with such a person as the PDP chairman, their
regime of lies will be over soon.”

AND THIS
The statement reads further: “I have always
defended the party even at the risk of my
position, personal security and comfort. I have
always stood for the truth, and I cannot now be
part of any decision that won’t represent the
party well.”
“I supported the processes that led to the
emergence of Ali Modu Sheriff because I
believe in him and for those who may be
aggrieved for one reason or the other; I plead
that they should sheath their swords in the
overall interest of our party.”

Most importantly, the reality that we must all
face is that we are in a peculiar situation and
such a situation deserves a peculiar
approach.”
“What the party leaders have done therefore is
to tackle the present situation in our party with
the most appropriate solution and we must all
stand by Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, who is our
present solution to our present situation.”

THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.
But Sheriff proved to be something else and fayose had apologize he made an error. As a way of atonement he remained in the forefront of the campaign to susequenntly remove sheriff!

18 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by franchizy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please can someone told me when does this happens.
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by Viergeachar: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP is a party where the Chairman is a ceremonial figure. The real chair are the Governors.

That party is gone!!!

lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Viergeachar:

lol grin grin grin
my mission is to ensure that neither PDP nor APC are returned in 2019. Both are failed project

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by veekid(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Failed party
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by MirJay: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
undecided. Ali Modu Sheriff is both Fat and Fatly stupid. A mole who ought to be crushed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is a lie, u should have told us before the judgement and not after just like Wole Shoyinka did.

please check my signature
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by davibid: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
H
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by Bgorgeous: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
When you already know the verdict after buying justice. Shioooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by Ehiscotch(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
t
TonyeBarcanista:

That party is gone!!!
For the first time in forever I agree with you.
Makarfi is a very easy puppet for PDP governors unlike Sheriff. Fayose might have noticed this & quickly withdrew his support for Sheriff due to both Fayose's and Sheriff's presidential ambitions.
They later sold the "APC Mole" propaganda and the whole Boko Haram issue to rubbish his name.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by laurel03(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

my mission is to ensure that neither PDP nor APC are returned in 2019. Both are failed project
Amen....
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by FitnessDoctor: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
It has come to the point that no matter how many good leaders are elected the system of things in Nigeria will still corrupt them. so even though sheriff was corrupt his connections and embattled mind might swear to never allow pdp progress.
I remain your favorite health blogger
Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by Ehiscotch(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
tuniski:

But Sheriff proved to be something else and fayose had apologize he made an error. As a way of atonement he remained in the forefront of the campaign to susequenntly remove sheriff!
Fayose is a miscreant who talks before thinking. No one forced him to make such comments but no, not Ayodele. He almost single handedly brought and endorsed Sheriff into the party. Why? Sheriff was a northerner with connections.
He thought he had brought in competition for the APC rather than the good of the party.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by orgzeyn(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

That party is gone!!!
laurel03:
amen....
TonyeBarcanista:

That party is gone!!!

7 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by olodoki77: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fayose go rest

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by karimcarim(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Another crisis is knocking the door lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by OtemAtum: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
We need brain users to make this country better.
Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by cbkingbeatz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Udonmeanit

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by iamwoods(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
in fayose we trust come 2019 we are taking over.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by YorubaNigga(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fayose

Too much juju dey over worry u

Ur head like that of flat-headers biaf-rat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Went To Court With Perfume To Burn My PDP Cards & Flags If Sheriff Won by burkingx(f): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Convoy Of APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba Attacked By Hoodlums. Photos / Minister Onyeama Walks Away When Asked About Nigeria's Stance On Ukraine (Video) / Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.