Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k (22865 Views)

UPDATE: Nigeria Lady Laments As Fraudsters Move N4.8m From Her 75-yr-old Mom‘s D / 28-Year-Old Mom Of Two Commits Suicide To Spite Her Mother / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by Entom(m): 1:38am On Jul 15, 2017
If you ask me, I think the change is here. Those uncommon things are happening already in this government

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by Amberon11: 1:51am On Jul 15, 2017
When people make jokes here, do you tell them to go to the comedy section?
buffalowings:

Pls go to religion section
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Chai
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by LionDeLeo: 2:30am On Jul 15, 2017
ivolt:

Chai!
See this heartless fool trading a human like a commodity.

No be today babies don become commodities na.
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by njimezz(m): 3:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Who do we blame, the woman or the government. The government have a big blame on this but come to think of it, why would she do such a thing like is rice and 2k better wouldn't d rice finish and d 2k or is she going to eat both for eternity. Government should hear me time will come there will no peace in this nation already there is none but the worst is yet to come. If nothing is done

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by preselect(m): 4:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Buhari's economy!

#TheCurseCalledBuhari

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Odiegwu Ooo. Ihe na eme na uwa nka
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by popyea(m): 5:05am On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:
Still better than putting the head in a nylon bag and headed to the Ogun herbalist home

Must you always justify crime with bigotry and stuppidity!
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by EmekaBlue(m): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2017
if they have money...they will go find d baby to get back...thats d problem of buying babies from poor people
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2017
swiz123:
Some will start blaming the government,forgeting that some ppl are just lazy.
who told u....even to carry block on construction site people still beg to work these days and yet get none..The country is really crazy
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by Gscales2017(m): 6:44am On Jul 15, 2017
All this biafras

lols
na wa
for you
guys na you get evans
na ypu get this

1 Share

Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by ExInferis(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2017
Omofunaab2:
I will advise potor people on this forum to go for DNA test.... Your biological mothers might still be in one baby factory producing children for childless couples, ritualists and cannibals like Clifford Orji.

And i hope all these baby factories are paying their tax Because the last IGR figures for the South East released by NBS was terrible

The IGR figures were terrible because Evans was caught.
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by ipodstinks: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2017
belzabull:
abobaku, I think you should fave your skull � mining business

ironical when an afonja accuses others of rituals... lmao cheesy
Soon, we will read news here how your parents sell you and your younger ones just to buy groundnut to drink garrigrin

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by Pascal181: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2017
buhari, wherever u are, dead or alive, in London or daura, in aso rock or in d grave, u will knw no peace for d hardship and suffering that u and ur stalwarts in APC have inflicted on Nigerians.
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by HausaOverlord: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2017
Suspect33:
you reading this, have you thought of where
you'ld end up if you died tonight, have you
developed fellowship with your saviour, is
your name in the book of life, you dont only
live once, the soul is eternal, and will spend
eternity in either heaven or hell, Thank God
you are still alive to see this message, if you
have not yet accepted Jesus into your life, do
so now, and ask him to write your name in
the book of life, read the bible and pray at all
time, attend a bible believing church and live
a holy life, before you lash out at me, think
about the dead people u see their obituary
poster on wall, where are they spending
eternity, dont wait until death before u
realise, it is a risk too great to take, Jesus
loves you, accept His love and have a change
of heart
lmao book of life, so how many people u don jam wey see their name's for this book, una beta leave this religious wahala revert back to our days of juju.
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by Joshmedia1: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2017
belzabull:
foolish girl, you deserve to be started of food for 3 whole days without water and the taken to a psychiatrist afterwards

olodo pikin

Am not in support of what she did but the question is how have you contributed to the life of people like this in your society?
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by akins177(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2017
MadCow1:
Where do they find customers for these Babies?

Like if I have a Baby for sale now, where do I go to find buyers? OLX or JUMIA?
just go to d east
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by Abagworo(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
There should be enlightenment campaign on legitimate adoption procedure so that people will stop throwing away kids, killing their babies or selling them illegally.
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by DonBenny77(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
swiz123:
Some will start blaming the government,forgeting that some ppl are just lazy.

abeg use your head

it hasnt ever been this bad and ridiculous, it as everything to do with this govt.

this regime is SAP aka SAPITO
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by bashydemy(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2017
DickDastardly2:
Buharioooooòòoooooooooooooooooo!

Wetin concern Buhari for this matter? We know IGBO can do anything for money..
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by bashydemy(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
See what bubu has caused

LOL he introduce baby factories to the Igbos right?
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by bashydemy(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2017
beautebeats:
So now girls are producing babies to sell them? Hmm ok I have seen it all.

That have been one of major business in IGBO land.
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by Suspect33(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2017
HausaOverlord:
lmao book of life, so how many people u don jam wey see their name's for this book, una beta leave this religious wahala revert back to our days of juju.
you believe in juju but deny God, stop fighting with your conscience, who are you decieving?
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by LazyNairalander(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2017
alcmene:
Still better than putting the head in a nylon bag and headed to the Ogun herbalist home

your justification of crime is alarming.
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by LazyNairalander(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2017
MadCow1:
Where do they find customers for these Babies?

Like if I have a Baby for sale now, where do I go to find buyers? OLX or JUMIA?

naptip.
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by LazyNairalander(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2017
omobabalawo:
i know its bad. but she did not kill them. she can start business wit the 200K and increase d igr of imo state. grin grin grin. its better than selling their skuls for 350

with this kind of comments and likes, am scared of generation you will produce.
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by Chukazu: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Are we gradually getting to the time when people would slaughter their children for food undecided
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by HausaOverlord: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Suspect33:
you believe in juju but deny God, stop fighting with your conscience, who are you decieving?
smh on ur behalf, no allow this religious fanaticism Cary u go oh.
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by imfotech: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: 20-year-old Mom Exchanges Her 2-month-old Baby For Rice, Cement And N200k by imfotech: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks / Mob Arrests Notorious Phones Snatchers In Yola (Photo) / Witchcraft Allegation: 8-yr-old Girl Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.