Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) (29360 Views)

Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by BlowBack: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is no joke

Yoruba land is the most deadly place in Nigeria.

I would rather wander lost in sambisa forest than find myself late at night in Yoruba land.

Is this how they deal with recession?

God forgive us all

7 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by greatman247(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
This dude should be locked up forever but before that his balls should be cut and feed him with them since he get mind to take another person's life.
Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Ejanla07: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
I'm a yoruba muslim.
i deal in Human parts..
ejanla and sons south west limited
manufacturer importer exporter. original human parts. .head office. no 2 egbeda road sango otta
branch. no 77 government house road osogbo

6 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by sniper77(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
See as the man head resemble the skull sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by chigo003(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yourabdt/Afonja: Minister of mine and skull arrested! NCAN Nnewi branch

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by rayzornaija(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yorubas and money ritual eh!! Tufiakwa..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Mrlouis: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Afonj....

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by gsmphoneseller: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Afonjas are SKULL MINNERS .

ITS IN THEIR BLOOD.....

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by femi4: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
NCANChairman:
Olufemi Goriola

The suspect has confessed to be a dealer in sales of human part, while investigation revealed that he has been to prison twice over the same offence.

NCANChairman
you no well

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by HisExcellence(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
May God deliver us in this End Time.
Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Businessman1986(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
HyconMojo:
The funniest thing is that the guy has been to prison twice for this same offense when he could have been shot and killed once

Wish I could upvote a thousand times more.
Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

And yet all that have been caught so far,look haggard and hungry.

When will people learn that education,and the stroke of a pen puts more money in your pocket than anything?ignorance is bad.

Your tone don change now. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by UncutSk(m): 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
afonjas

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by tit(f): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
goriola
na them them

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by hilroy: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
You will hardly see news like this from Alaigbo not because they don't involve in such act but because it is done in an organized large scale like those discovered in Okija shrine and Otokoto. The lifes of these bastards spoiling Omoluabi needs to be terminated. They do not deserve living among sane people in the world
Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by blacq2009(m): 1:02am On Jul 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
Descandants of Awolowo!!!
Descendants...will check the meaning up tho.
Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Obongawanesther(f): 1:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmmm Ogun too like rituals,God save us.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:01am On Jul 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
Descandants of Awolowo!!!
'decaydant of awoluwo'
Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by hilroy: 2:12am On Jul 15, 2017
ZaraGift:

See this Yoruba Skull miner, this man has been to prison two times for this same offence, ask yourself "why did they release him?" this is the 3rd time he is getting caught, Yoruba elders will still release him because skull harvesting/mining business and trading of human body parts are normal thing in the South Wast,
Igbos are not known for juju and fettish stuff like this, this is why you have the richest ritualistic pastors in the world
IF THIS MAN WAS AN IGBO MAN THE SOUTH WEST MEDIA WILL CIRCULATE THE NEWS MORE THAN 10 TIMES, SINCE HE IS YORUBA MAN,,, THE NEWS/INVESTIGATION WILL BE SWEPT UNDER CARPET FOR THE 3RD TIME.

ONLY TOO MUCH OF NOLLYWOOD WILL MAKE YOU THINK IGBOS DO RITUAL STUFFS AS THEY PORTRAY

My friend dont talk too much.

Google otokoto and Okija shrine. The biggest ritualist den discovered in the history of Naija. Osus brought money ritualism to Yoruba land and I can wait for you all to take your fetishness out of our land
Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Ofonja again! Na their tradition oh!

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by semyman: 5:01am On Jul 15, 2017
He has been jailed twice, he went back to the same business, it is either the laws need total overhaul which is most unlikely because of the sorry reps at the national assembly or the presiding judges and magistrates need total medulla oblongata reformatting
Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by sirlop(m): 5:48am On Jul 15, 2017
hilroy:

My friend dont talk too much.

Google otokoto and Okija shrine. The biggest ritualist den discovered in the history of Naija. Osus brought money ritualism to Yoruba land and I can wait for you all to take your fetishness out of our land
Ignorance speaking.
Continue deceiving urself

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 5:55am On Jul 15, 2017
why afonja like woman part like car fish like this? afonja can never do with out charm! view there movie.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 5:56am On Jul 15, 2017
why afonja like woman part like cat fish like this? afonja can never do with out charm! view there movie.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by hilroy: 6:28am On Jul 15, 2017
sirlop:

Ignorance speaking.
Continue deceiving urself

Have you googled Otokoto and Okija shrine
Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2017
U dont neef to check its them.
Stop wasting my tine i have other things to attend to

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by olarent: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2017
president buhari is right,when he said our judiciary is corrupt and need to be reformed. i quote the accused person is an ex convict twice for same offence? the first conviction our many years the they sentences him to.?the second conviction should be death or life sentences. this useless man has a backedup.
Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by larrywax: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Buh how all this kain human parts dey turn into money for them na him me I never understand undecided undecided undecided...the pipu sef go look sooooooo wreteched! Sad! Sad! Sad!
Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2017
See his Afonja brother

THE SKULL MINERS!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State (graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2017
ritualistic yellowbar demons on it again.... a round of applause to our Afonja brothers, skull and body parts mining is a very good business in yellowbar land, ritualistic and jujuism I give it to them, internet scam nah them get am, child molestation and raping dem get A1+ .... this cone head demons has been disgracing us since time immomerable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) / Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon / Man Known As Alomo Bitters Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.