Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigeria Is In Big Problem. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is In Big Problem. (559 Views)

Scores Leave Presidential Villa In Big Deployment / "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu / Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is In Big Problem. by bullabong(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Take a Look at the things happening around you and tell me you do not agree with me. I get scared to come to NL these days because I will surely read news that will mess up my day.......Nigeria is in big problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is In Big Problem. by flames007(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
bullabong:
Take a Look at the things happening around you and tell me you do not agree with me. I get scared to come to NL these days because I will surely read news that will mess up my day.......Nigeria is in big problem.
what's your point?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is In Big Problem. by bullabong(m): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
*Tribal hatred is at its peak.

*Political rivalry is at an all time high.

* The youths have been neglected for too long.

*Employment is reserved for some not necessarily the best.

*Marriages are breaking up by the minute.

*"Pastors" have become the most notorious criminals.

*Politicians were the most brutal cultists back in their school days.

Nigeria is in problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is In Big Problem. by bullabong(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is what I know to be true about my country. Prove me wrong on any please?
Re: Nigeria Is In Big Problem. by 9jabull: 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Upon that what you said is heavenly truth but some people will still argue with you just because you didn't said what they want to hear.

But truth remains truth hate it or like it, the zoo has collapsed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is In Big Problem. by bullabong(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
flames007:
what's your point?
My point is that the Nigerian youths need to wake up now!

(1) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Meet, Vow To Rebuild Party / PDP Still Has A Place In The Heart Of Nigerians – Lawmaker / Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.