Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. (4709 Views)

Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles / How To Make Organic Black Soap For All Skin / These Beautities Prove Black Skin Is Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. by Gyifted: 2:40am On Jul 15, 2017
So many people struggle to get a good clear and glowing skin. We spend money buying several kinds of soaps when all we need is right here with us.

African Black soap or dudu osun which is the popular name is the best soap for African skin.
This soap does wonders for the skin. It exfoliates,it cleanses and it prevents acne.

See a detailed post on giftcollins.com

http://www.giftcollins.com

Re: The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. by Gyifted: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Hope you find this helpful
Re: The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. by Gyifted: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gyifted:
Hope you find this helpful

You definitely would find it helpful
Re: The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is what I use now and its just 200 in my place, I cannot come and go and kill myself.
Re: The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. by lazygal: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gyifted:
So many people struggle to get a good clear and glowing skin. We spend money buying several kinds of soaps when all we need is right here with us.

African Black soap or dudu osun which is the popular name is the best soap for African skin.
This soap does wonders for the skin. It exfoliates,it cleanses and it prevents acne.
Plus the soap is made from all natural products like aloe Vera, Camwood, ash, lime, honey... Etc..

Popular beauty bloggers in YouTube use this soap and have clear and gorgeous skin..
This soap is suitable for all skin type. [color=#990000][/color]
Stop wasting your money today and buy dudu osun..

See a detailed post on giftcollins.com

http://www.giftcollins.com

Not necessarily for a lot it dries their skin. Some like me and a lot others it causes rashes so no it isn't the best .... Its a good soap I agree but we all have different skins ..so what might work for you might not work for me

Modified

JUST CUECKED OUT YOUR BLOG ITS REALLY AMAZING ,I LOVE YOUR BLOG .REALLYVWISH YOU TUE BEST SO COLOURFUL ,ORGANIZED,ENLIGHTENING AND DETAILED....I HOOE YOU REALLY GO FAR
Re: The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. by Gyifted: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2017
lazygal:

Not necessarily for a lot it dries their skin. Some like me and a lot others it causes rashes so no it isn't the best .... Its a good soap I agree but we all have different skins ..so what might work for you might not work for me

Modified

JUST CUECKED OUT YOUR BLOG ITS REALLY AMAZING ,I LOVE YOUR BLOG .REALLYVWISH YOU TUE BEST SO COLOURFUL ,ORGANIZED,ENLIGHTENING AND DETAILED....I HOOE YOU REALLY GO FAR

Oh wow, I know so many people it works so well for...
I am so sorry about your experience.

Thank you for visiting my blog..
Your comment is like music to my ears... So sweet.
I hope to see more of you on the blog.

Thank you
Re: The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. by waliyarh01(f): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2017
I use the soap and I can testify that it's good, just that it dries the skin but when it's used with a good moisturizing body Cream it's really nice. It's #250 here. That's the secret to my black and shine complexion. wink
Re: The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. by Gyifted: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2017
waliyarh01:
I use the soap and I can testify that it's good, just that it dries the skin but when it's used with a good moisturizing body Cream it's really nice. It's #250 here. That's the secret to my black and shine complexion. wink

Awww good to know that it works for you.

I agree a moisturizing cream is needed
http://www.giftcollins.com/thebodycountconvos/
Re: The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. by Gyifted: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gyifted:

Awww good to know that it works for you.

I agree a moisturizing cream is needed
http://www.giftcollins.com/thebodycountconvos/

I have a homemade moisturizing body you can easily make..

Do check my blog to read about it.

www.giftcollins.com
Re: The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. by Zobamzobs: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hi ,
I suffered from hyper pigmentation after my pregnancy. This broke my heart because I have sent a lot of money on products especially the so called natural or organic products ... until i was introduced to the stylebeatbyzobam.com.ng/2017/11/06/naturalskincare/

you can check my blog to see the soap I and my review of the soap.

1 Like

Re: The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. by Gyifted: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Zobamzobs:
Hi ,
I suffered from hyper pigmentation after my pregnancy. This broke my heart because I have sent a lot of money on products especially the so called natural or organic products ... until i was introduced to the stylebeatbyzobam.com.ng/2017/11/06/naturalskincare/

you can check my blog to see the soap I and my review of the soap.

I definitely will

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Glutathione In Abuja?? / Smelly Hair: Shampoo, Hair Oil, Relaxer, Perfume. Why? / Patek Philippe Nautilus White Gold Diamond Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.