Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea (70866 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / 16 Incredibly Strict And Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea / 12 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Shiitposter: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Even with all this strict condition, there is definately an Igbo guy in North Korea. I don't know how he got there and i bet even he doesn't know.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
impossible27:
Did anyone noticed how the country is developed even when they have a harsh leader and harsh law. you cant compare this to our dear country who has all the freedom in the world but still have a shiitholle country.

How i wish kim can rule nigeria for just 10 years. our brain go reset by force. we go de think forward.

Because you saw a wide expressway and high rise buildings? Do you even know the meaning of development?

3 Likes

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Nazacent: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Still better than Nigeria...where her citizen die everyday from untold hardship and misuse of power
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by bamasite(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Statsocial:
Bring Christianity into North Korea and Kim's dynasty would fall.
True....but it will also make them weak
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by farouk0403(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
with this strict laws how do they want our Igbos developers to develope their country.

I bet with my everything you won't see any flat head jews in such country.
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by classicalbenson(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
bullharia must be impressed with this news.. if only he could read or hear, this info would have been very useful for his upcoming manifesto
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by GoodGovernance: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
don4ye:
3.Only 55% of eligible U.S citizens voted during the 2016 election. In North Korea it is illegal not to vote, as the government mandates that all of its citizens must vote. Unfortunately, the government also mandates that all 100% of North Korean citizens vote for the same person

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by iKnowevents(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmm nice one op

Igbos come and learn from this

You always talked about marginalization

What if its obtainable in Nigeria ?

I don't want to believe that you are still a prepubescent. No matter how hard it is, take a moment of your time and act like a mature human.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Coyotejack(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
impossible27:
Did anyone noticed how the country is developed even when they have a harsh leader and harsh law. you cant compare this to our dear country who has all the freedom in the world but still have a shiitholle country.

How i wish kim can rule nigeria for just 10 years. our brain go reset by force. we go de think forward.

Who told u the country is developed?

1 Like

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2017

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jiang:
My kind of country, i only have problem with the religious part & the women soldiers training thingy, everything else is perfect for me. I think i will go that country for some tourism grin
you should read more on google, you'll have a change of mind asap
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by echoeflow629: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
How about scholarships na... I wan apply dere
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Coyotejack(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
U have even forgotten one sef
That their supreme leader is their god, father , ruler etal and they can give their life for him.

That's what they say every morning in their schools

2 Likes

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nazacent:
Still better than Nigeria...where her citizen die everyday from untold hardship and misuse of power
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/candacelowry/surprising-facts-you-may-not-know-about-north-korea , Nigeria is better than nk
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Zhirinovsky: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
lies! Where's your proof? Don't just wake up and copy any lie from the Internet and paste here!
don4ye:
5 . Another hallmark of an authoritarian regime is controlling religion. If you are caught with a Bible in North Korea, you could be imprisoned or executed. I guess the government believes that if the people believe in a power higher than the government, then they could revolt

1 Like

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by urchmarley(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
I just weak

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by sabaka: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Well I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this
I believe it's all propaganda
Some of this may be true but I believe most of it is bullshit

Talking from experience

Was shocked to come to Russia and see McDonald's eatery all over the city. After all the bullshit propaganda you hear about Russia and how they hate the west bla bla bla

Everything that you can find in the 'west' is right here in Russia. Everything here is normal it's just like living in America, very developed and a lot of things such as healthcare etc are subsidized
And mind you, I'm living in a 'village' city (tho it's more developed and advanced than the entire Nigeria in the next 10 years)

It's all trash, Russians love American artistes and all what not. Believe this North Korea bullshit 100 percent at your own risk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Zhirinovsky: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lies!
don4ye:
3.Only 55% of eligible U.S citizens voted during the 2016 election. In North Korea it is illegal not to vote, as the government mandates that all of its citizens must vote. Unfortunately, the government also mandates that all 100% of North Korean citizens vote for the same person
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
When you thought Nigeria was worse, North Korea gives you hope.

1 Like

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by danidee10(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbibiNwa:
The West will never tell you that in North Korea:
1. Education is free and mandatory at all levels.
2. House is free for all citizens
3. Transportation is free for all citizens.
4. Rice is free for all citizens.
5. There is a joint military base of US and S. KOREA at their border.
......and the list goes on and on.

Finally someone with sense smiley

Everybody is just spewing trash about how North Korea is this and that.

Most of the info put there are just lies and speculations. If people are hardly allowed into North Korea and they're followed by governments officials everywhere they go. Then how was this information gathered

The west is just looking for a reason to tag North Korea as a country with a ruthless and evil leader.

And then use their age long strategy of 'liberating the people'

2 Likes

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Zhirinovsky: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lies!'!!
don4ye:
14. The women in North Korea’s military have to endure incredibly difficult conditions. First of all, they all have to have the same haircut, but they are also required to always march in unison. One misstep could be all it takes to get sent to a labor camp.
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by klenton(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=don4ye post=58469311]North Korea is a country shrouded in mystery. Isolated from much of the world, there is a lot about North Korea that Westerners simply do not know. One of the more unusual and unknown elements of North Korea are the strange laws that govern its society.

1. The first of these strange laws concerns your hair. There are 28 government approved hair styles in North Korea. That’s it. 10 for men, 18 for women. While I certainly think some haircuts should be discouraged (man-buns!), no haircut should be illegal

like seriously? i must have hair on my head
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by fineboynl(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
even with all the strict law. north Korea is still advanced in terms of infrastructure or anything than most country in Africa. the dictator nation didn't stop Kim from developing and building road, world class weapons and health care.

Kim can never traveled to London for medical treatment.
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Dmatter(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is discipline at the highest level
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by danidee10(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Acidosis:
Now I understand why South Korea had to break away.

Anything "North" has always been a problem to the world!

They didn't break away. The US and Russia split Korea into two.
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by chiraqDemon(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
All books re govt regulated. No casual novels and no books. Even at the airport shops, all books are either written by the supreme leader or about showing his glory.

Them suppose get govt regulated sleeping time and wake-up time. If u r not awake by then, nuclear bomb fall on u
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by panpan(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
An election that mandates all citizens to vote for the same person is no election at all.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by rukyrichie: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
N.korea i dey hail ooo..nor be small flexin we dey for naija ooo
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by luzhioo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
But deer presido hair style is differ from all in d pix
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by Dmatter(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
danidee10:

Finally someone with sense smiley

Everybody is just spewing trash about how North Korea is this and that.

Most of the info put there are just lies and speculations. If people are hardly allowed into North Korea and they're followed by governments officials everywhere they go. Then how was this information gathered

The west is just looking for a reason to tag North Korea as a country with a ruthless and evil leader.

And then use their age long strategy of 'liberating the people'

I like ur sch of thought.... ppl like u are few on nairaland..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by greatface(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmm nice one op

Igbos come and learn from this

You always talked about marginalization

What if its obtainable in Nigeria ?
now i see how stupid you are that you wish your beloved country this misery.

even your worst enemy don't deserve this bondage.
Re: 16 Crazy Laws That Only Exist In North Korea by millhouse: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
what a prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Ukraine's Beautiful Female Soldiers That Are Trending / George Weah Wins Liberia Presidential Election / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.