Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,330 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! (1188 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by oaroloye(m): 4:26am On Jul 15, 2017
SHALOM!

jiggaz:
“Don’t stray too far from the red letters,” is a piece of advice often given to new preachers. It means, stay close to the teachings of Jesus and you can’t go wrong. It sounds good, but it’s actually bad advice. Everything Jesus said was good and wonderful, but not everything He said was meant for you. Read the red letters of your Bible and you will find both stories of unprecedented grace and merciless declarations of law. Mix these messages and you will end up confused and double-minded. The solution is not to balance law and grace – you can’t – but to filter everything you read through the finished work of the cross. To make sense of what Jesus said, you need to understand what Jesus did and why.

THE OYINBOS ARE THE MOST WICKED PEOPLE TO EVER WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH! Never forget their Atrocities! Always remember that they are a United People, who understand TEAMWORK, and Division-of-Labour!

When you see them as acting independently, actually, they are acting in Concert!

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear
by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane
The Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not defraud thy Neighbour,
neither rob him:
the wages of him that is hired
shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I am The LORD."
15. "Ye shall do no unrighteousness in Judgment:
thou shalt not respect the person of the Poor,
nor honor the person of the Mighty:
but in righteousness shalt thou
Judge thy Neighbour.
16. "Thou shalt not go up and down
as a Talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against
the blood of thy Neighbour;
I am The LORD.
17. "Thou shalt not hate thy Brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise Rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer Sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge
against the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love
thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am the LORD."

. MATTHEW 12:22-39.

22. Then was brought unto him
one possessed with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this the Son of David?"

24. But when the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and said unto them,

"Every kingdom divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan cast out Satan,
he is divided against himself;
how shall then his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub cast out Devils,
by whom do your children cast them out?
therefore they shall be your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first bind the Strong Man?
And then he will spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I say unto you,

'ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."

38. Then certain of the scribes
and of the Pharisees answered,
saying,

"Master, we would see a Sign from thee."

39. But he answered and said unto them,

"An Evil and Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign be given to it,
but the Sign of the Prophet Jonas:
40. "For as Jonas was three days and three nights
in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of Man
be three days and three nights
in the heart of the Earth.”

HYPOCRITES SAY THAT CASTING OUT DEVILS MEANS THAT THEY ARE APPROVED BY GOD, AND ARE THE ENEMIES OF SATAN, BECAUSE SATAN CANNOT FIGHT AGAINST SATAN.

Clearly, they have never seen AMERICAN WRESTLING, where matches are pre-ordained, and the Actors beat the crap out of one another, with carefully-controlled and regulated blows, with the ugliest of threats against one another, whereas, after the matches are over, they eat dinner together, and their children's' birthday parties, and so on.

The aggression against one another was for show, in the ring- where they all earn their money together.

The OYINBO MISSIONARIES were ALWAYS the Agents of their GOVERNMENTS, and NOT LORD YAHSHUA. The ROMAN CATHOLICS regard the POPE as THE RIGHTFUL KING OF THE WORLD, while THE ANGLICAN CHURCH regard THE MONARCHS OF ENGLAND as THE HEADS OF THEIR CHURCH, and SERVICE THEIR GOVERNMENT as SERVING LORD YAHSHUA, and OPPOSING the wishes of their Earthly Government as BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD.

These peoples CLAIMED to be at one another's throats, fighting literal Military Wars against each other around the World- whereas, in Reality, their LEADERS were ALL members of the same SECRET SOCIETIES together: namely, FREEMASONRY and the ILLUMINATI.

After every war, their BIRTHRATES increased, and they could rebuild their destroyed cities with design improvements. Their Chief Banks hugely profited. Therefore they benefit from War in the long run.

Therefore, they preached to WEAKEN OPPOSITION and FORCE SUBMISSION to OYINBO DOMINANCE and RULE.

”DON'T BE FOUND FIGHTING
INSTITUTIONS WHICH GOD HAS CURSED!”

. -S.G. ELTON – Presbyterian Missionary.

That means that CHRISTIANS could not oppose OYINBO EXPLOITATION, wherever this became apparent- or else they would LOSE THEIR SALVATION. According to what they were taught IN CHURCH.

SCHOOLS WERE RUN BY CHRISTIANS WHO HAD BEEN TAUGHT TO TEACH PASSIVE SUBMISSION TO OYINBO INTERESTS.

If you asked, say, a “SCIENCE” Student about some Industrial Process, say, EXTRACTION and MANUFACTURE of STEEL- they would give you all the details of how that is done in ENGLAND- for which they get TOP MARKS in the EXAMS.

Ask the same students, HOW CAN WE EXTRACT AND MANUFACTURE STEEL IN NIGERIA- you get a BLANK look: “WE WERE NOT TAUGHT!” they invariably replied.

That is not what we asked; we asked: “HOW CAN WE DO IT?”

Since the Student will not get any extra marks in the EXAMS for solving such problems, the Nigerian Student never bothers to do so.

Therefore, we have no STEEL industry- despite the thousands of Science and Engineering Degree-Holders we have. That is very important, because STEEL is the Mother of all Industries- if you can make STEEL, you can build ANYTHING: of you cannot make STEEL, you will be a SLAVE to the people who CAN.

This is the situation in which we find ourselves.

I say that it is RELIGIOUSLY-ORCHESTRATED.

THE POPE and THE ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY cannot want African Countries that NEED NOTHING from them, and which their Governments CANNOT CONTROL, so therefore they GAVE ORDERS to their EAGER MINIONS that AFRICAN COUNTRIES MUST NEVER BE DEVELOPED.

How do we know this?

Even because the CHRISTIANS have all the necessary Academics Degrees to develop this continent, but do not use them, nor try to use them. Anyone who tried was quickly apprised of The Facts of Life: that THAT is NOT the Plan- so STOP TRYING. I work in a University, so I have seen this at firsthand.

Therefore, when I have shown from The Bible that CHRISTIANITY IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD, but a PACK OF LIES, From The Beginning, I have been obstructed and slandered by their minions, as expected. What is not expected is that supposed Christians not come forward to acknowledge those things I say that they should know to be true from their own observations.

. JOHN 15:26-16:4.

26. "But when The Comforter is come,
Whom I will send unto you from the Father,
even The Spirit of Truth,
which proceedeth from The Father,
He shall testify of me:
27. "And ye also shall bear witness,
because ye have been with me
From The Beginning.
"THESE things have I spoken unto you,
that ye should not be offended.
2. "They shall put you out of the Synagogues:
yea, the time cometh,
that whosoever killeth you
will think that he doeth God Service.
3. "And these things will they do unto you,
because they have not known The Father,
nor me.
4. “But these things have I told you,
that when the time shall come,
ye may remember that I told you of them.
And these things
I said not unto you at The Beginning,
because I was with you.”

THE GOSPEL is NOT what we have been told it was.

THE BIBLE is NOT what we have been told it was.

THE HUMAN SOUL is NOT what we have been told it is.

THE LORD YAHSHUA betrayed his own Disciples, using them, playing upon their Ignorance, Laziness, and Selfishness- making them think that they would have an Everlasting Advantage over all other Christians- then taking that perceived advantage away in ONE Sermon;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5651588_memeFirstDutyObviousGeorgeOrwell00_jpg6a572e14a43a16757db2fbd6a9c7557d

THEREFORE THEY BETRAYED HIM THREE DISTINCT TIMES:

(1) By abandoning him at Gethsemane to die- just after promising to die with him.

(2) By refusing to believe that he WOULD, COULD, and DID rise from the dead.

(3) By DEPRIVING THE CHURCH of The Lord's Teachings, substituting Garbage and “Crumbs” instead.

THE OYINBOS EXPLOITED THE WORLD'S IGNORANCE OF WHAT THE GOSPEL REALLY IS. Those who were not ignorant they suppressed and murdered.

To this end, the Oyinbos created “THE BIBLE;” a veritable FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER of Hebrew Religious Texts, some AUTHENTIC and USEFUL, others FAKE and USELESS.

The FAKE parts of The Bible are used to render the GENUINE parts USELESS.

All Christians, From The Beginning, did not believe in all parts of what later came to be known as “THE BIBLE.” Those Christians were hunted like ANIMALS and MURDERED by The Roman Catholic Church.

THE BIBLE CANON- which books are allowed to be in The Bible, and which are not- is determined by ONE MADMAN- a Psycho-Nutjob called ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS of Alexandria, Egypt.

This FOOL castrated himself, in order to be more Righteous than other Christians.

A number of people emulated him, until the Pope ordered the procedure stopped: it was making Celibacy too cheap. Nonetheless, the Roman Catholic Church deliberately castrated young boys- CASTRATI, so that they could sing the soprano high notes in their choirs.

People today who are ignorant of this Historical Background live peacefully and relaxedly next door to Roman Catholic Churches, as of they were Bakeries or GreenGrocers, whereas, they are more like Leaking Nuclear Reactors, and Toxic Waste Dumps!

But “Born Again” and “Full Gospel” Christians are recruited from the ranks of the ignorant and lazy, who buy into the idea of a cheap Salvation, where, all they have to do, is what the Church Leaders say, and they will one day die, and go to Heaven.

With THAT objective in mind, they are ready to IGNORE EVERYTHING going on around them, that would require maximal use of their spiritual, mental, bodily, and material resources.

That is because they accepted Teachings based on the COUNTERFEIT parts of The Bible, that seem to say that they (they often presume themselves qualified to receive what was promised other people,) are BLESSED, even when they stand by and let other people be destroyed right in front of them!

The Blessedness that comes from actually DOING THE RIGHT THINGS- real Righteous Works- have NO VALUE to them. These sorts of Christians are therefore of little or no value to their countries.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5651591_memeexamplesoffalsechristians001_jpegc07fac0d941b8bfca9637eed8eafa45b

3 Likes

Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by Nukilia: 5:00am On Jul 15, 2017
@ Op, religion without love and critical thinking is a tragedy grin

1 Like

Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by Samusu(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Op, yhu gat odacity o
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by orunto27: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Christianity is a General Paraphrase and Reconciliation of all human Relationship with The Supreme Spirit of The Universe.
All Praises to God in Christ Jesus and to The Holy Spirit.
We praise God also for The Vulgate and The KJV Versions for being very amenable to Spiritual direction for their Holy Reconciliation with The Septuagint!!!
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by orunto27: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Read "Bibeli Mimo" by Samuel Ajai Crowther. Read it very well and you will know that Jesus Christ(JESU KIRISTI) has The whole Universe like a 360 degree Crystal Ball under His Foot-Steps for the Benefit of the same Universe and its fulness including the Oyinbos(whites), Sa-arin-lawons(half-castes) and the Dudus(Black Africans).
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by orunto27: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Capitalism is failing yielding ground to Wealfarism.
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by oaroloye(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2017
MISHIGAS!

Nukilia:
@ Op, religion without love and critical thinking is a tragedy grin

ANYONE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TERM "LOVE" IN THE NEW TESTAMENT WOULD DEFINE WHAT THEY MEANT BY IT, UNLESS THEY WERE DELIBERATELY TRY TO CAUSE CONFUSION.

oaroloye:

[b]1. MATTHEW 43-44,46. Αγαπαω, agapao. "LOVE" in a social, moral sense.

2. MATTHEW 6:5. . MATTHEW 23:6. Αγαπη, agape. "LOVE" in the sense of affection, benevolence.

3. MATTHEW 24:12. Φιλεω, phileo. "LOVE" in the sense of "being a friend to-" "to be fond of a person or object."

4. MARK 12:38. Θελω, thelo. To determine (as an act), to delight in, desire, to be disposed toward.

5. 1st THESSALONIANS 4:9; HEBREWS 13:1. Φιλαδελφια, philadelphia. Fond of brethren; fraternal love.

6. 1st TIMOTHY 6:10. Φιλαργυρια; philaguria. "LOVE" in the sense of "the love of money."

7. TITUS 2:4. (Love Husband.) Φιλανδρος; philandros. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of man;" "affectionate love as a wife."

8. TITUS 2:4. (Love Children.) Φιλοτεκνος; phileteknos. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of children;" "maternal love."

9. TITUS 3:4. Φιλανθρωπια; philantropia. "LOVE" in the sense of "fondness of Mankind;" benevolence.

10. 1st PETER 3:8. Φιλαφελφος; philadelphos. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of brethren;" fraternal love.

11. REVELATION 3:19. Φιλεω; phileo. "LOVE" in the sense of "to be a friend to;" "to have affection for;" "personal feeling;" sentiment, duty, propriety, "kiss love."[/b]

THE SOURCE of these definitions is STRONG'S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE, by James Strong, which will be recognized as authoritative in any Institute of Higher Learning,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5474241_luh9g_jpegf2ca69136343b2e33b19aeb886780ed3

"CRITICAL THINKING" is worthless, unless it is applied against persons who require criticism.

Clearly, you are accusing The Lord YAHSHUA of not having what you think is "love," because the version you believe in: EROS: Romantic Love, Is the only one of twelve Ancient Greek words translated "love" by the deceitful and lazy Oyinbos, that is not in the New Testament, and which no Christian needs.

By "critical thinking," you mean rejection of the Commandments and Teachings of the Lord Yahshua, which your kind hates.

. JOHN 3:14-21.

14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the Wilderness,
even so must The Son of Man
be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave His only Begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World to Condemn the World;
but that the World through him
might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth in him
is not Condemned:
but he that believeth not
is Condemned Already,
because he hath not believed in
The Name of The Only
Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil
hateth The Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

THOSE WHO DO TRUTH HAVE NO PROBLEM AGREEING WITH THE WORD OF GOD, AND EXPRESSING THEMSELVES IN TERMS OF THE WORD OF GOD.

(In the past 32 of your 414 posts, you quote The Bible only twice. Neither quote is from The Words of Lord YAHSHUA.)

. JOHN 3:34-36.

34. "For he whom God hath sent
speaketh The Words of God:
for God giveth not the Spirit
by measure unto him.
35. "The Father loveth The Son,
and hath given All Things
into his hand.
36. "He that believeth on The Son
hath Everlasting Life:
and he that believeth not The Son
shall not see Life;
but The Wrath of God
abideth on him."
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by richardbrandy: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2017
op you are making sense
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by ScienceWatch: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
OP, I see here you are comparing AMERICAN WRESTLING to demonic deliverance. Climb into the ring coward !

One more thing, to what do you compare your beliefs in Satanic FICTIONAL drug induced NAGUALISM and the Celestine Prophecy that was inspired by hallucinogenic drugs. I wont ask about your deep faith in CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY here, later agent, later.

One other thing, if you dont mind.

I see here that the hallucinogenic drugs make you a master at investigating betrayal. After investigating the mighty Jesus Christ, you have published your scientific findings as by emphasizing the following, "THE LORD YAHSHUA (Jesus) betrayed his own Disciples, using them, playing upon their Ignorance, Laziness, and Selfishness." I am interested to know what you will do next. What is your next move ?

Bronchitis Oaroloye, Will you instigate a criminal charge against the mighty Jesus Christ for betraying his disciples ?

Bronchitis Oaroloye, Will you write a book titled "The Mighty Jesus Betrayed His Disciples !" BY BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE ? If you get stuck for ideas dont be afraid to ask Jiqqaz, he knows what he is talking about. Trust me only on this one.
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by ScienceWatch: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye, you are serving your Oyinbos masters by aggressively preaching FICTIONAL REALISM as reality. They really dont want blacks to have access to the mind-blowing power witnessed daily in the holy SCOAN church.

All your topics prove that you are being paid by the Oyinbos to spread fictional novels of Nagualism and Celestine Prophecy to Africans as if they are real advanced spiritual doctrines that will enhance their lives. But instead it will make their lives worse than it ever was.

During the "Hippie" drug age in America many whites lives were destroyed by FICTIONAL fantasy NAGUALISM. They were conned into believing it was reality.
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by oaroloye(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
SHALOM!

orunto27:
[/b]Christianity is a General Paraphrase and Reconciliation of all human Relationship with The Supreme Spirit of The Universe.[/b]

In other words, YOU HAVE NO IDEA what THE GOSPEL is.

All Praises to God in Christ Jesus and to The Holy Spirit.

Only Deceivers call Yahshua "CHRIST."

If you cannot keep this least Commandment, what good are you?5

We praise God also for The Vulgate and The KJV Versions for being very amenable to Spiritual direction for their Holy Reconciliation with The Septuagint!!!

THE SEPTUAGINT- so named because seventy scholars worked on it- was an early attempt at translating the Old Testament into Greek.

The Chief Rabbis ordered a Day of Mourning, because it was so riddled with errors.

THE VULGATE IS JUST ANOTHER FAKE ROMAN CATHOLIC FAKE BIBLE!

richardbrandy:
op you are making sense

If you believe that, understand that THE WORLD cannot afford for you to sit on sidelines.

You must participate with ALL of your Might.

You have NO IDEA what is coming next. We have to be ready, with all lights burning, and all weapons primed.

I warned about the CIA MIND CONTROL Technique that makes ordinary people into Suicide Bombers overnight, before it was a Problem.

Only SCIENTOLOGY can expose and cure such Suicide Attackers and Undercover Spies, Moles/Sleeper Agents at this time.

[See: SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behavior, by L. Ron Hubbard (1951).]

Only Full Conscious Control of The Holy Ghost could do a better job. No one alive knows how to do that, but me.

This is NOT a "I CANNOT DO THIS ALONE!" situation.

I CAN eliminate The Hordes of Darkness by myself. I need no one's "HELP," nor "SUPPORT," but LORD YAHSHUA'S.

The CONSEQUENCES of doing that will be EXORBITANT for EVERYONE. I would become an Avatar of Divine Justice: no Population without a MINYAN would be safe.

I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL WHAT GOD WOULD COMMAND ME TO DO.

This would NOT be the sort of Ministry you could sit back and watch, eating *guguru!*

If there were Brethren to cover each Province, we could MODERATE The Wrath of God.

As we are, NOW, God could exterminate every False Church in a day, once The Doorway is opened, but subpar numbers are WAITING to Greet Him in Intercession.

orunto27:
Capitalism is failing yielding ground to Wealfarism.

WHAT YOU CALL IT IS IRRELEVANT: the only important point is that THEIR lifestyle is paid for BY ROBBERY OF THE THIRD WORLD- with CHRISTIAN COOPERATION!

orunto27:
Read "Bibeli Mimo" by Samuel Ajai Crowther. Read it very well and you will know that Jesus Christ(JESU KIRISTI) has The whole Universe like a 360 degree Crystal Ball under His Foot-Steps for the Benefit of the same Universe and its fulness including the Oyinbos(whites), Sa-arin-lawons(half-castes) and the Dudus(Black Africans).

What you have just said is nothing but a load of bullshit.

SAMUEL AJAYI CROWTHER WAS JUST ANOTHER TRAITOR AGAINST THE BLACK RACE.

They call his type "RACOONS," in America.

The Anglican Church was prominent in the TransAtlantic Slave Trade, and in the COVER-UP of the little-known fact that MOST BLACK AMERICAN SLAVES WERE TAKEN FROM THE AMERICAS- being INDIGENES there long before the Europeans found there were two continents there!

ScienceWatch:
OP, I see here you are comparing AMERICAN WRESTLING to demonic deliverance. Climb into the ring coward !

How dare you call me a coward, when you are the one who has failed to answer to the proof out of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S MOUTH, that he is a Blasphemer, who took The Name of The LORD in vain, claiming to see BOGUS VISIONS of LORD YAHSHUA as a WHITE MAN, the image of POPE ALEXANDER VI's illegitimate son, CESARE BORGIA.

. EXODUS 20:1-21.

AND God Spake all these Words, Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God, Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

All of the OYINBO Prophets who said they saw Lord Yahshua ALWAYS REPORTED him as a WHITE MAN.

If he were different from what they expected, HE WOULD HAVE SAID.

Of seeing him BLEEDING, with BLOOD GUSHING OUT, into a POOL for him to conveniently bottle-up and TRADE FOR MONEY.

. HEBREWS 9:28.

28. So Christ was once offered
to bear the Sins of many;
and unto them that look for him
shall he appear The Second Time
without Sin unto Salvation.

Saying that he HEARD THE VOICE OF GOD, authorizing him to commit this SACRILEGE!

. ACTS 8:20.

20. But Peter said unto him,

"Thy money perish with thee,
because thou hast thought
that The Gift of God
may be purchased
with money."

How DELUSIONAL can you GET?

One more thing, to what do you compare your beliefs in Satanic FICTIONAL drug induced NAGUALISM and the Celestine Prophecy that was inspired by hallucinogenic drugs.

After THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A YAQUI WAY OF LIFE, by Carlos Castaneda (1968), and A SEPARATE REALITY: FURTHER CONVERSATIONS WITH DON JUAN, by Carlos Castaneda (1971), were published, AMERICAN STUDENTS rushed out to procure the HALLUCINOGENIC PLANTS that he had mentioned, in the hopes of attaining some meaningful Spiritual Experience.

That usually did not happen.

As his training progressed, CARLOS CASTANEDA came to realize that WITHOUT THE COMMANDMENTS Don JUAN MATUS had made him follow, TAKING THE DRUGS WAS MEANINGLESS.

He had THOUGHT that only the teachings and experiences connected with DRUG USE were significant, and the rest was "MERE SAVAGE, UNSCIENTIFIC, MUMBO-JUMBO."

Therefore he wrote JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: THE LESSONS OF DON JUAN (1972) to insert those MENTAL TEACHINGS into their proper context.

THEN, having revealed the MYSTICAL SECRETS the Oyinbo Masters WANTED, he was awarded his PhD.

THE ILLUMINATI ELITE do not want this Knowledge in the Public Domain.

Therefore they have SHILL AGENTS like SCIENCEWATCH to act as GATEKEEPERS, to keep the Public, in general, and CHRISTIANS in particular from learning THIS Knowledge particularly, because it deals with FULL, CONSCIOUS CONTROL of EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION, whereby one can SEE anything they want, any time they want.

They can even MAKE other people SEE their own Visions- or WHATEVER THEY WANT THEM TO SEE.

They can also VERIFY THE SOURCE of a Vision; whether or not it is REAL, or IMAGINARY.

THERE ARE SEVEN HEAVENS, AND DEVILS INDIGENOUS TO EACH UNIVERSE.

When you attain a NEW HEAVENLY LEVEL of Operation, THE DEVILS OF THAT LEVEL will FIGHT you, and if they WIN, they CONTROL your Power.

They can SHUT IT DOWN, or MODIFY IT, so that it ONLY SERVES THEIR PURPOSES.

In the case of FALSE PROPHETS, the POWER may be "FROM GOD," but THE DEVILS control it.

That is what Satan tried to do to The Lord, after his BAPTISM.

I wont ask about your deep faith in CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY here, later agent, later.

LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD was NEVER proven guilty of any crime, his whole life, and never jailed.

SERIOUS ATTEMPTS WERE MADE TO LINK HIM TO CRIMES.

They ALL failed.

RICHARD DE MILLE, whose integrity SCIENCEWATCH trusts, said that he KIDNAPPED L. RON HUBBARD'S wife, ALEXIS, and transported her across state lines, allegedly on L. Ron Hubbard's orders in 1951.

That is a 20 years plus sentence.

One other thing, if you dont mind.

I see here that the hallucinogenic drugs make you a master at investigating betrayal.

How do you figure that?

[color =silver].[/color] EXODUS 20:16.

16. "Thou shalt not bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour."

[color =silver].[/color] EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise
a False Report:
put not thine hand
with the Wicked
to be an unrighteous Witness."

How can ScienceWatch just SAY these things UNCHALLENGED?

Why are CHRISTIANS mute- like they have BLIND, DEAF, DUMB, and DUM-DUM Spirits?

After investigating the mighty Jesus Christ, you have published your scientific findings as by emphasizing the following, "THE LORD YAHSHUA (Jesus) betrayed his own Disciples, using them, playing upon their Ignorance, Laziness, and Selfishness."

. MATTHEW 19:16-30.

16. And, behold, one came and said unto him,
"Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have Eternal Life?"

17. And he Saith unto him,

"Why callest thou me 'Good?' (There is) none Good but One, (that is,) God:
but if thou wilt enter into Life, keep The Commandments."

18. He saith unto them,

"Which?"

Jesus Said,

[b]"THOU SHALT DO NO MURDER
THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY,
THOU SHALT NOT STEAL,
THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS,
19. "HONOUR THY FATHER AND (THY) MOTHER: and,
THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF."
/[b]

20. The young man saith unto him,
"All these thing things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?"
21. Jesus saith unto him,
"If thou wilt be perfect, go (and) sell that thou hast, and give to the Poor, and thou shalt have Treasure in Heaven: and come (and) follow me."
22. But when the young man heard that Saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
23. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"Verily I say unto you,

[b]'THAT A RICH MAN
SHALL HARDLY ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'
/[b]

24. "Again I say unto you,

[b]'IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL
TO GO THROUGH
THE EYE OF A NEEDLE,
THAN FOR A RICH MAN
TO ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.' "
/[b]

25. When his Disciples heard (it) they were exceedingly amazed, saying,
"Who then can be Saved?"

26. But Jesus beheld (them), and Said unto them,

"With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible."

27. Then answered Peter and said unto him,

"Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?"

28. And Jesus Said unto them,

"Verily I say unto you,

'THAT YE WHICH HAVE FOLLOWED ME,
IN THE REGENERATION
WHEN THE SON OF MAN
SHALL SIT IN THE THRONE
OF HIS GLORY,
YE ALSO SHALL SIT
UPON TWELVE THRONES,
JUDGING THE TWELVE TRIBES
OF ISRAEL.
29. 'AND EVERY ONE THAT HATH
FORSAKEN HOUSES, OR BRETHREN,
OR SISTERS, OR FATHER, OR MOTHER,
OR WIFE, OR CHILDREN, OR LANDS,
FOR MY NAME'S SAKE,
SHALL RECEIVE AN HUNDREDFOLD,
AND SHALL INHERIT EVERLASTING LIFE.'
/[b]

30. "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."

THE LORD LED THEM TO BELIEVE THEY WOULD ALL EXPERIENCE THIS IN THEIR LIFETIMES.

. [b]MATTHEW 16:24-28.

24. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"If any man will come after me,
let him deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
25. "For whosoever will
save his life shall lose it:
and whosoever will
lose his life for my sake
shall find it.
26. "For what is a man profited,
if he shall gain the whole World,
and lose his own Soul?
Or what shall a man give
in exchange for his Soul?
27. "For the Son of Man
shall come
in The Glory of his Father
with his Angels;
and then he shall
Reward every man
according to his Works.
28. "Verily I say unto you,

'THERE BE SOME STANDING HERE,
WHICH SHALL NOT TASTE OF DEATH,
TILL THEY SEE THE SON OF MAN
COMING IN HIS KINGDOM.' "

I am interested to know what you will do next. What is your next move ?

Of course, you want to know.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but consideredst not
the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say
to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

And behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

THE ONLY USE OF THE ADVANCED TRUTH I HAVE SHOWN YOU, WAS TO TRY TO DESTROY ME.

Had you OBEYED THE LORD, and NOT JUDGED by APPEARANCES, you would have ENTERED The Kingdom of Heaven and Attained WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING.

Bronchitis Oaroloye, Will you instigate a criminal charge against the mighty Jesus Christ for betraying his disciples ?

I don't meddle in what is none of The Father's Business.

Bronchitis Oaroloye, Will you write a book titled "The Mighty Jesus Betrayed His Disciples !" BY BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE ? If you get stuck for ideas dont be afraid to ask Jiggaz, he knows what he is talking about.

You keep calling me BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE.

Don't you think there will be consequences for doing that?

Trust me only on this one.

It would be foolish to trust YOU.

You feel so amused and full of yourself- whereas, every day you obstruct THIS Ministry, means MORE LIVES AND SOULS LOST.
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by oaroloye(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
MISHIGAS!

ScienceWatch:
Bronchitis Oaroloye, you are serving your Oyinbos masters by aggressively preaching FICTIONAL REALISM as reality.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA is a False Prophet, who, in 2013 has pretended to have seen Lord Yahshua in a Vision, blood gushing out of his hands, into a pool of water, and becoming "...poor... pure, pure, pure!" He claimed to have heard GOD telling him to bottle this water up, and distribute it to the World.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=feSxdB4HPQA

This is obviously a LIE.

SATAN can give anybody Visions and Revelations.

..     MATTHEW 4:1-11.

THEN was Jesus led up of The Spirit
into the wilderness to be tempted of The Devil.
2. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights,
he was AFTERWARD an hungred.
3. And when The Tempter came to him, he said,

"If thou be the Son of God,
command that these stones be made bread."

4. But he answered and said,
"It is written,

'MAN SHALL NOT LIVE
BY BREAD ALONE,BUT BY EVERY WORD
THAT PROCEEDETH OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.' "

5 Then the Devil taketh him
up into the Holy City,
and setteth him
on a pinnacle of the Temple,
6 And saith unto him,

"If thou be The Son of God,
cast thyself down:
for it is written,

'HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS
CHARGE CONCERNING THEE:
AND IN THEIR HANDS
THEY SHALL BEAR THEE UP,
LEST AT ANY TIME
THOU DASH THY FOOT
AGAINST A STONE.' "

7. Jesus said unto him,

"It is written again,

'THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT
THE LORD THY GOD,'

8. Again, the Devil taketh him
up into an exceeding high mountain,
and sheweth him
all The Kingdoms of the World, and the Glory of them;
9. And saith unto him,

"All these things
will I give thee,
if thou wilt fall down
and worship me."

10. Then Saith Jesus unto him,

"Get thee hence, Satan:
for it is written,

'THOU SHALT WORSHIP
THE LORD THY GOD,'

and

'HIM ONLY SHALT THOU SERVE.' "

11. Then the Devil leaveth him,
and, behold,
Angels came
and ministered unto him.

SATAN GAVE THE LORD A VISION, AND EVEN TELEPORTED HIM TWICE.

Don JUAN MATUS taught Carlos Castaneda that a Warrior has to learn to protect themselves against activation and control of their Spiritual Power by External Agencies.

[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda.]

If a Seer accesses, Heavenly Power of First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, or Seventh Heavens, they would have to DEFEAT THE DEVILS on each Heavenly Level, and PACIFY THE ANGELIC BEINGS, who DO NOT WANT "FILTHY HUMANS" there.

..     GENESIS 34:1-31.

AND Dinah the daughter of Leah,
which she bare unto Jacob,
went out to see the daughters of the land.
2. And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite,
prince of the country,
saw her,
he took her,
and lay with her,
and defiled her.
3. And his soul clave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob,
and he loved the damsel,
and spake kindly unto the damsel.
4. And Shechem spake unto his father Hamor,
saying,

"Get me this damsel to wife."

5. And Jacob heard
that he had defiled Dinah his daughter:
now his sons were with his cattle in the field:
and Jacob held his peace until they were come.
6. And Hamor the father of Shechem
went out unto Jacob to commune with him.
7. And the sons of Jacob came out of the field
when they heard it:
and the men were grieved,
and they were very wroth,
because he had wrought folly in Israel
in lying with Jacob's daughter;
which thing ought not to be done.
8. And Hamor communed with them,
saying,

"The soul of my son Shechem
longeth for your daughter:
I pray you give her him to wife.
9. "And make ye marriages with us,
and give your daughters unto us,
and take our daughters unto you.
10. "And ye shall dwell with us:
and the land shall be before you;
dwell and trade ye therein,
and get you possessions therein."

11. And Shechem said unto her father
and unto her brethren,

"Let me find grace in your eyes,
and what ye shall say unto me I will give.
12. "Ask me never so much dowry and gift,
and I will give according as ye shall say unto me:
but give me the damsel to wife."

13. And the sons of Jacob
answered Shechem and Hamor his father deceitfully,
and said,
because he had defiled Dinah their sister:
14. And they said unto them,

"We cannot do this thing,
to give our sister to one that is uncircumcised;
for that were a reproach unto us:
15. "But in this will we consent unto you:
If ye will be as we be,
that every male of you be circumcised;
16. "Then will we give our daughters unto you,
and we will take your daughters to us,
and we will dwell with you,
and we will become one people.
17. "But if ye will not hearken unto us,
to be circumcised;
then will we take our daughter,
and we will be gone."

18. And their words pleased Hamor,
and Shechem Hamor's son.
19. And the young man deferred not
to do the thing,
because he had delight in Jacob's daughter:
and he was more honourable
than all the House of his father.
20. And Hamor and Shechem his son
came unto the gate of their city,
and communed with the men of their city,
saying,

21. "These men are peaceable with us;
therefore let them dwell in the land,
and trade therein;
for the land,
behold, it is large enough for them;
let us take their daughters to us for wives,
and let us give them our daughters.
22. "Only herein will the men consent unto us
for to dwell with us,
to be one people,
if every male among us be circumcised,
as they are circumcised.
23. "Shall not their cattle and their substance
and every beast of theirs be ours?
Only let us consent unto them,
and they will dwell with us."

24. And unto Hamor and unto Shechem his son
hearkened all that went out of the gate of his city;
and every male was circumcised,
all that went out of the gate of his city.
25. And it came to pass on the third day,
when they were sore,
that two of the sons of Jacob,
Simeon and Levi,
Dinah's brethren,
took each man his sword,
and came upon the city boldly,
and slew all the males.
26. And they slew Hamor and Shechem his son
with the edge of the sword,
and took Dinah out of Shechem's House,
and went out.
27. The sons of Jacob came upon the slain,
and spoiled the city,
because they had defiled their sister.
28. They took their sheep,
and their oxen,
and their asses,
and that which was in the city,
and that which was in the field,
29. And all their wealth, and all their little ones,
and their wives took they captive,
and spoiled even all that was in the House.
30. And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi,

"Ye have troubled me to make me to stink
among the inhabitants of the land,
among the Canaanites and the Perizzites:
and I being few in number,
they shall gather themselves
together against me,
and slay me;
and I shall be destroyed,
I and my House."

31. And they said,

"Should he deal with our sister as with an harlot?"

AS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, I EXPECTED TO DIE SOON AFTER MY CONVERSION IN 1979, FROM INCURABLE CHRONIC MALARIA, BECAUSE THE DRUG TREATMENTS AVAILABLE WERE HAVING LESS AND LESS EFFECT- WHICH WAS UNHEARD-OF, AT THAT TIME.

To my shock at the time, I heard on a Tape Cassette someone happened to be playing in the dormitory room, a preacher saying that BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS had a Divine Right to PRAY, and expect GOD to respond positively. The roommate had two cassettes by "FAITH PREACHERS," which I had never heard my whole life, namely, R.W. SCHAMBACH, and BENSON IDAHOSA.

I applied what they taught, there in that room, and was completely Healed, overnight. This was before I received the so-called "BAPTISM WITH THE HOLY GHOST, WITH EVIDENCE OF SPEAKING-IN-TONGUES."

For the next five years, I used Faith to Heal myself, whenever I began to fall sick. I learned quickly, that I didn't want other people praying for me, because they generally didn't know what they were doing, anyway.

The most idiotic thing was Christians praying for GOD to Heal them, while taking Medical Treatment for their ailments. I know two such Christians who died of Malaria, despite Medical Treatments. I was to learn that this travesty goes on all the time.

I finally quit Organized Christianity, after I learned FASTING, and added it to my other Knowledge, including FAITH, SPEAKING-IN-TONGUES, and MEDITATION, which led me to have an unexpected and undocumented Experience, in which I Interpreted my Unknown Tongue, and Prophesied. I achieved TOTAL RECALL of The Whole Bible: I saw the connections between all of the verses, so that, if I THOUGHT of ONE, all the others associated with It became apparent to me.

My whole body burned as with Fire, and my scalp in particular: it felt like my hair was on fire. I put my hands to my head; I could not feel anything in my hands. If there had been any SEERS in the room, I suspect they would have seen a "TONGUE OF FIRE" on my head.

I, however, never saw anything.

After I quit Organized Christianity- seeing they had nothing to teach me any more, and had no intention of learning, being controlled by ROMAN CATHOLICS and ANGLICANS, posing as FULL GOSPEL Christians, whereas they had actually INFILTRATED Pentecostalism, to cripple and destroy it from within- Reverend Sisters and Monks in MUFTI, posing as PROPHETS and PROPHETESSES- that sort of thing- after the Pastor of the last Church I joined, FRANKLIN HALL FOUNDATION, proudly went to go shake hands with the POPE JOHN PAUL II, when he visited Lagos.

I realized I could trust no Church- I had a constant feed of Scriptures explaining that. As soon as I left the University Fellowship- the Evangelical Christian Union- I had been converted in, I fell sick.

Instead of praying, or using medicines, I merely Fasted- three days was enough. That was all I had to do for the next thirty-six years.

It took years for the "Anointing," or whatever It was, to die down.

When my kinfolks attempted to kill me, I decided that I might as well research all I could about Sorcery, to maybe get a handle on the reasoning, if there was any, here.

I had seen a book in a store: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: THE LESSONS OF DON JUAN, by Carlos Castaneda. Flicking through the pages, I saw a chapter heading: "THE SORCERER'S RING OF POWER."

I was like: "I'm a CHRISTIAN! I don't READ stuff like THAT! GET THEE BEHIND ME, SATAN! Exit Door- wherefore verily art thou? GERONIMO!!!"

I had to FIND that book.

I got a copy- it was like, everywhere.

When I started reading it, My Anointing Ignited, and I began to see SCRIPTURES CONSISTENT WITH WHAT CARLOS CASTANEDA WAS TAUGHT.

I got a pencil, and scribbled notes in the margins. I found Scriptures to go with virtually every page. I had never seen a book like this before.

It was like THE BIBLE was happening to someone in modern times, but without any Religious "Mumbo-Jumbo."

I went looking for more of his books, but I only found THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, at that time.

THIS BOOK, HOWEVER, EXPLAINED THE PENTECOSTAL PHENOMENA I HAD EXPERIENCED SINCE I WAS "SAVED."

I wish I could say that this Knowledge made me happy.

It did not.

I now saw how very serious the situation with THE BIBLE is.

That there are WORSE things to fear than HELL.

I learned that SOULS CAN BE DESTROYED.

That MOST SOULS that die, FAIL a SIMPLE MEMORY TEST given at Death, and IMMEDIATELY DESTROYED.

Only the NAGUALS, who had spent CENTURIES observing what happens at death, knew about this.

ALL THOSE DOPEY VISIONS OF PEOPLE BEING LIFTED TO HEAVEN, ANGELS AND JESUS COMING FOR THEM- TALKING FROM HEAVEN: "WE ARE WITH JESUS!" "JESUS TOLD ME: 'RELAX- THEY ARE WITH ME!" - THEY ARE ALL FAKED VISIONS AND REVELATIONS BY THE EVIL SPIRITS WHO CLAIMED THEIR SOULS.

If we BELIEVE those Visions, THINK about them, TALK about them, ACT on them, and PRAY about them, WE FEED THOSE DEVILS WITH OUR LIFE FORCE.

The ADVANTAGE of that FOR US, is that WHATSOEVER POWER they have on THAT Heavenly Level is OURS for OUR USE.

The ADVANTAGE of that FOR THEM, is that THEY get to CONTROL OUR LIVES through THAT Power. When we DIE, our SOULS belong to THEM, to be used as either FOOD, if destroyed, or as a BATTERY, if, by some chance, we SURVIVE DEATH.

ALL of the AfterLife MYTHS are TRUE- but MOST WORSHIPPERS do not survive their deaths- because their gods didn't tell them how to PREPARE THEIR AFTERLIFE BODY.

They really dont want blacks to have access to the mind-blowing power witnessed daily in the holy SCOAN church.

Besides my Civil Service Employment, I have no Earthly Masters, Oyinbo, nor otherwise. I teach AGAINST Earthly Masters, Paul, Tuberculosis Joshua, and YOU teach SUPPORT for such.

I cannot say that no one is antipathetic against SCOAN: they SHOULD BE. Look at how you are talking.

SERVANTS OF GOD EXALT GOD- NOT THEMSELVES.

TRUE CHRISTIANS preach to bring people to THE LORD, through HIS WORD- not some "ANOINTED MASTER!" Where do you get THAT in The Bible?

PAUL: THE CHIEF OF FALSE CHRISTIANS.

Who said that HE FORCED LORD YAHSHUA TO MANIFEST TO HIM, by BREAKING HIS COMMANDMENTS.

.     JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered
and said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. "These things
have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But the Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

IF YOU BELIEVE PAUL IS A CHRISTIAN, YOU BELIEVE THAT THESE WORDS OF YAHSHUA ARE LIES.

PAUL told CAESAR AUGUSTUS, about year 60AD: "YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY OF THAT CHRÎSTÎANÎTY NONSENSE! JUST DO WHAT I DID: KILL AS MANY CHRISTIANS AS POSSIBLE, AND ZEUS, THE KING OF THE GODS, WILL MANIFEST TO YOU, TO BEG YOU TO STOP!"

Therefore, NERO did as PAUL suggested, and brutally exterminated Christianity, even going so far as to set fire to ROME, to say that CHRISTIANS did it- justifying their persecution.

So PAUL, his first victim, was able, like SAMSON, able to kill more Christians with his death, than during his lifetime.

.   JUDGES 16:30.

30. And Samson said,
"Let me die with the Philistines."
And he bowed himself
with all his might;
and the house fell upon the lords,
and upon all the people
that were therein.
So the dead which he slew at his death
were more than they
which he slew in his life.

All your topics prove that you are being paid by the Oyinbos to spread fictional novels of Nagualism and Celestine Prophecy to Africans as if they are real advanced spiritual doctrines that will enhance their lives. But instead it will make their lives worse than it ever was.

SHOW HOW THEY PROVE IT!

First , you say that they are a THREAT to TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA and his N5,000 books and DVDs, MORNING WATER and FAITH BRACELET Ministry, THEN you say that THEY DON'T WORK!

Whereas, YOUR MINISTRY murdered 116 Brethren- -and  BRAINWASHED their WIDOWS to believe they were in HEAVEN- so that RAISING THE DEAD was NOT NECESSARY!

As ALL Fake Churches do!

What could I POSSIBLY preach that is WORSE than that?

How do the Teachings of JOURNEY TO IXTLAN make someone a WORSE person?

Who could have a WORSE LIFE THAN YOU, who ACCUSES PEOPLE FALSELY- like PASTOR TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, whom you , and ONLY YOU, accused of SINGLEHANDEDLY RAPING 30 GIRLS- just so that you could use it to ACCUSE ME of TEACHING HIM TO DO SO- which, even his SOUTH AFRICA ENEMIES never accused him him of!

Does TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA teach that, ,so long as you believe in HIM, that BEARING FALSE WITNESS is not a SIN?

WHY WOULD YOU ACCUSE SOMEONE OF PAYING ME MONEY TO PROMOTE BOOKS FOUND FREE ON THE INTERNET- NONE OF WHICH YOU HAVE EVER READ- whereas, NONE of the books YOU recommend, supposedly DEBUNKING Carlos Castaneda- THE DON JUAN  PAPERS, by Richard de Mille, or THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE, by Amy Wallace, is freely available?

Who, then, between ME and YOU is OBVIOUSLY being paid?

Who of us is protecting the Profits of a CULT, that is KNOWN to have KILLED people before us all? Who helps cover up FALSE PROPHESYING?

T.B. JOSHUA 12 September 2014 Condolences Speech. 26/09/14

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aOOsWb_Kcts

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YF4sXogzZLE

During the "Hippie" drug age in America many whites lives were destroyed by FICTIONAL fantasy NAGUALISM. They were conned into believing it was reality.

It is POLITICALLY-CORRECT for UNBELIEVERS to CONDEMN Drug Use.

Good Luck on JUDGMENT DAY, telling GOD you sided with those condemning use of PLANTS HE CREATED!

DURING WHAT YOU CALL THE HIPPIE DRUG AGE, young people had a LOTTERY THREAT hanging over them, where ANY ONE OF THEM could receive a CALL-UP LETTER, to GO AND FIGHT, and PROBABLY DIE, in the EVIL and POINTLESS Vietnam War.

Do you even know what that was?

I lived through that era; I knew about it.

MEANWHILE, THE SCHOOLS taught EVOLUTION, that men come from the Apes. So if they DIED, it is all MEANINGLESS, plus, THE CIA introduced DRUGS- LSD to schools and HEROIN to the Black Ghettoes.

On top of which, ELVIS "THE PELVIS" PRESLEY helped introduce lewdness and licentiousness, and THE BEATLES and their ilk, were using DRUIDISM and CELTIC DEVIL WORSHIP to create NEW MUSIC to WARP the Youths' Minds.

You are blaming CARLOS CASTANEDA for STEPPING UP and HELPING PROVE there is MORE TO LIFE than the rest of Society was saying?
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by ScienceWatch: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nigerian Pastor TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, is RAPIST.
WHY are you protecting him Bronchitis Oaroloye.

Everywhere I look, you defend and protect a CRUEL RAPIST. I am aware of your teaching on RAPE IS THE VICTIMS FAULT and your successful seminars on RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

We would like to know if pastor TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, attended your seminars on RAPE.

This SEX-MANIAC was arrested and was reported to have told a cell mate that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. That's why I immediately linked you to all the RAPES.

Bronchitis Oaroloye, PLease be kind enough to let us know what you are doing for the families of the RAPE VICTIMS because we know that you have no MERCY for the 30 young INNOCENT VICTIMS, but have mercy on their families.
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by oaroloye(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
MISHIGAS!

ScienceWatch:
Nigerian Pastor TIMOTHY OMOTOSO,  is RAPIST.
WHY are you protecting him Bronchitis Oaroloye.

.   EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise a False Report:
put not thine hand with The Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a Multitude
to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak
in a cause to Decline after Many
to Wrest (Judgment):
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine Enemy's ox
or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely
bring it back to him again.
5. " If thou see the ox or the ass
of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear to help him,
thou shalt surely help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the judgment
of thy poor in his cause.
7. "Keep thee far from a false matter;
and the Innocent and Righteous
Slay thou not:
for I will not Justify The Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the Gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous.
9. "Thou shalt not
Oppress a Stranger:
for ye know the heart of a Stranger,
seeing ye were Strangers
in the land of Egypt."

Everywhere I look, you defend and protect a CRUEL RAPIST.

.   EXODUS 21:1-11.

"Now these are the Judgments
Which thou shalt set before them.
2. "If thou buy an Hebrew servant,
six years He shall serve:
and in the seventh He shall go out free
for nothing.
3. "If He came in by himself,
he shall go out by himself:
if he were married,
then his wife shall go out with him.
4. "If his master have given him a wife,
and she have born him sons or daughters;
the wife and her children shall be her master's,
and He shall go out by himself.
5. "And if the servant shall plainly say,

"I LOVE MY MASTER,
MY WIFE, AND MY CHILDREN;
I WILL NOT GO OUT FREE:"

6. "Then his master shall bring him
unto the judges;
he shall also bring him to the door,
or unto the door post;
and his master shall bore
his ear through with an aul;
and he shall serve him for ever.
7. "And if a man sell his daughter
to be a maidservant,
she shall not go out as the menservants do.
8. "If she please not her master,
who hath betrothed her to himself,
then shall he let her be redeemed:
to sell her unto a strange nation
he shall have no power,
seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.
9. "And if he have betrothed her unto his son,
he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
10. "If he take him another wife;
her food, her raiment,
and her duty of marriage,
shall He not diminish.
11. "And if he do not these three unto her,
then shall she go out free without money."

THE MASTER HAS THE RIGHT AND OBLIGATION TO TREAT HIS FEMALE SLAVE AS HIS WIFE.

That is THE LAW OF GOD; that is not The Law of MAN.

It would be possible for an intelligent lawyer to make the argument that for THE STATE to equate a man having Sex with some Concubine, whilst MARRIED, with ADULTERY as INTERFERING WITH RELIGIOUS RIGHTS, I don't believe that any Civil Court has ever accepted that argument, because such sexual contact is regarded as grounds for divorce in America and the United Kingdom. Adultery is not a crime under UK LAW.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adultery

In the movie 99 44/100% DEAD (1974) starring Richard Harris (Dumbledore) and Edmund O'Brien, the latter's character remarks: "Bigamy is illegal, but a smart Irishman can always adopt a daughter!"

My point being, that UNBELIEVERS CANNOT DETERMINE RIGHTEOUSNESS.

How can RAPE be a SIN, when THE LAW does not even contain the WORD?

I am aware of your teaching on RAPE IS THE VICTIMS FAULT

. DEUTERONOMY 32:30.

30. "How should one chase a thousand,
and two put ten thousand to flight,
except their Rock had sold them,
and the LORD had shut them up?"

. JOSHUA 23:10-11.

10. "One man of you
shall chase a thousand:
for The LORD your God,
He it is that Fighteth for you,
as He hath Promised you.
11. "Take good heed therefore unto yourselves,
that ye love The LORD your God.

THOSE WHO LOVE GOD WITH ALL THEIR HEART, ALL THEIR SOUL, AND ALL THEIR MIGHT CANNOT BE RAPED, NOR CAN THEIR CHILDREN BE RAPED.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all the Congregation
of the Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
AM HOLY.' "

If anyone is not living a HOLY life, WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?

ONLY UNBELIEVERS NEED PROTECTION FROM SEXUAL EXPLOITATION.

Worshippers of God are obliged to maintain HOLINESS AT ALL TIMES.

Does TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA teach differently?

You have said that he does. You have said that the PASTORS are ANOINTED TO HEAL, whilst the SCOAN LAYMEN are NOT ANOINTED, and have to buy "MORNING WATER" and "FAITH BRACELETS," and see no CONNECTION between your POWERLESSNESS, and thenSINFUL LIFESTYLES YOU LEAD, that is JUSTIFIED by your PASTORS, who assure you that you are NOT ACCURSED, whereas you ALL ARE!

.   LUKE 17:1-10.

THEN said he unto the Disciples,

"It is impossible but that
offences will come:
but woe unto him,
through whom they come!
2. "It were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and he cast into the Sea,
than that he should offend
one of these little ones.
3. "Take heed to yourselves:
If thy Brother trespass against thee,
Rebuke him;
and if he Repent,
Forgive him.
4. "And if he trespass against thee
seven times in a day,
and seven times in a day
turn again to thee,
saying,

'I REPENT;'

thou shalt forgive him."

5. And the Apostles said unto the Lord,

"Increase our Faith."

6. And the Lord said,

"If ye had Faith
as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto this Sycamine tree,

'BE THOU PLUCKED UP
BY THE ROOT,
AND BE THOU PLANTED
IN THE SEA;'

7. "But which of you,
having a servant
plowing or feeding cattle,
will say unto him by and by,
when he is come from the field,

'GO AND SIT DOWN TO MEAT?'

8. "And will not rather say unto him,

'MAKE READY WHEREWITH I MAY SUP,
AND GIRD THYSELF,
AND SERVE ME,
TILL I HAVE EATEN AND DRUNKEN;
AND AFTERWARD THOU
SHALT EAT AND DRINK?'

9. "Doth he thank that servant
because he did the things
that were commanded him?
I trow not.
10. "So likewise ye,
when ye shall have done
all those things
which are Commanded you,
say,

'WE ARE UNPROFITABLE SERVANTS:
WE HAVE DONE THAT
WHICH WAS OUR DUTY TO DO.' "

All things that live and exist were Originally Created by God for HIS PURPOSES and HIS PLEASURE.

Anyone who does not know that, must be an idiot.

.   REVELATION 4:10-11.

10. The four and twenty Elders
fall down before him that sat on the Throne,
and worship Him that liveth for ever and ever,
and cast their Crowns before the Throne,
saying,

11. "Thou art worthy,
O Lord,
to receive Glory and Honour and Power:
for thou hast Created all things,
and for Thy Pleasure they are
and were Created."

IN ORDER FOR THE SYSTEM TO WORK, GOD PROGRAMMED REDUNDANCIES TO PROTECT IT, SHOULD IT BECOME DISCONNECTED FROM DIVINE LAW.

.     GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,

"Let us Make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God Created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God Created He him;
male and female Created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

29. And God Said,

"Behold, I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon
the Face of all the Earth,
and every tree,
in the which is the fruit
of a tree yielding seed;
to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every Beast of the Earth,
and to every Fowl of the air,
and to every thing
that creepeth upon the Earth,
wherein there is life,
I have given every green herb for meat:"

and it was so.
31. And God saw every thing
that He had made,
and, behold,
it was Very Good.
And the Evening and the Morning
were the sixth day.

ALL ANIMALS WERE ORIGINALLY CREATED VEGETARIAN.

This depended upon their maintaining a High Spiritual Relationship with God, WHICH DEPENDED ON HUMAN OVERSIGHT.

However, should this fail, certain Animals had a BACKUP DIGESTIVE OPTION, enabling them to EAT FLESH.

Anyone educated in Biological Science is obliged to call this ridiculously preposterous. There is no way that, say, a LION could eat any green leaf for food. But that is what God Told Moses He did.

.     ISAIAH 11:1-10.

AND there shall come forth a rod
out of the stem of Jesse,
and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2. And The Spirit of The LORD shall rest upon him,
The Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding,
The Spirit of Counsel and Might,
The Spirit of Knowledge
and of The Fear of The LORD;
3. And shall make him of Quick Understanding
in The Fear of The LORD:
and he shall not Judge after
The Sight of his Eyes,
neither Reprove after the Hearing of his Ears:
4. But with Righteousness shall he Judge the Poor,
and Reprove with Equity for the Meek of the Earth:
and he shall smite the Earth with the rod of his mouth,
and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the Wicked.
5. And Righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins,
and Faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
6. The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
and the leopard shall lie down with the kid;
and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
and a little child shall lead them.
7. And the cow and the bear shall feed;
their young ones shall lie down together:
and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp,
and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my Holy Mountain:
for the Earth shall be full of the Knowledge of The LORD,
as the waters cover the Sea.
10. And in that Day there shall be a Root of Jesse,
which shall stand for an ensign of the people;
to it shall the Gentiles seek:
and his Rest shall be Glorious.

ALL CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT YAHSHUA IS THE ONE REFERRED TO, HERE.

He shall Restore the Spiritual Balance of the Earth.

But he will only be able to do that through HIS DISCIPLES.

All Christians do not agree.

Most think that HE is going to for ALL of the Work HIMSELF, while Christians' basically RELAX until the Day it magically happens.

Well, I am not one of those Christians.

.[/color ]    [color=#990000]LUKE 10:17-24.

17. And the seventy returned again
with joy, saying,

"Lord, even the Devils
are subject unto us
through thy Name."

18. And he said unto them,

"I beheld Satan as lightning
fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you
Power to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means
hurt you.
20. "Notwithstanding in this
rejoice not, that the spirits
are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names
are written in Heaven."

21. In that hour
Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and said,

"I thank thee,
O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the Wise and Prudent,
and hast revealed them unto Babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed Good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth who The Son is,
but The Father;
and who The Father is,
but The Son,
and he to whom
The Son will reveal Him."

23. And he turned him
unto his Disciples,
and said privately,

"Blessed are the eyes
which see the things
that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED
TO SEE THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.' "

Lord Yahshua gave his Disciples The Power to Dominate The Devil.

That is OUR JOB.

.    PSALM 110:1. (A Psalm of David.)

THE LORD said unto my Lord,

"Sit thou at my right hand,
until I make thine Enemies
thy Footstool.

GOD: THE FATHER WILL MAKE LORD YAHSHUA'S ENEMIES HIS FOOTSTOOL THROUGH HIS SERVANTS, YAHSHUA'S DISCIPLES.

That is our JOB.

NOW, AS CARNIVORISM IS THE EMERGENCY BACKUP REDUNDANCY FOR THE ANIMALS, SO TOO WHAT UNBELIEVERS CALL RAPE IS THE GOD-ORDAINED BACKUP SYSTEM TO ENSURE THE PERPETUITY OF THE HUMAN RACE.

Through ABRAM and ISAAC, YAHWEH GOD PROVED THAT WITHOUT HIS BLESSING, HUMAN REPRODUCTION IS NOT POSSIBLE.

He is the Important Factor in every Pregnancy.

With MARY, God PROVED that He did NOT NEED MEN to make a WOMAN Pregnant; with ADAM, He PROVED that HE does not NEED WOMEN to produce PEOPLE.

The PURPOSE of the FEMALE is to BEAR OFFSPRING.

Any Female not bearing Offspring is in DERELICTION OF PURPOSE.

They were NOT Created to be DERELICT OF PURPOSE.

The ONLY EXCUSE a Woman has for not bearing offspring is that she was not supplied the necessary SEED.

GOD DOES NOT CARE HOW THAT SEED IS OBTAINED, SO LONG AS CONSENSUAL ADULTERY OR INCEST ARE NOT INVOLVED- IN WHICH CASES HE WANTS THE PERPETRATORS AND THE OFFSPRING DESTROYED.

Do you understand that GOD HAS NO CONCEPT OF "INNOCENT OFFSPRING?" That is an UNBELIEVERS' MAN-MADE Concept.

CHILDREN OF ALL AGES ARE CONSIDERED RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FAMILY'S SINS, TO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATIONS.

If a Betrothed or Married Woman is "RAPED," the Burden of Proof is on her to PROVE that it was NON-CONSENSUAL, otherwise it is Judged to be ADULTERY, and a Capital Sin.

.    DEUTERONOMY 22:22-29.

22. If a man be found lying with a woman
married to an husband,
then they shall both of them die,
both the man that lay with the woman,
and the woman:
so shalt thou put away Evil from Israel.
23. If a damsel that is a virgin
be betrothed unto an husband,
and a man find her in the city,
and lie with her;
24. Then ye shall bring them both
out unto the gate of that city,
and ye shall stone them with stones
that they die;
the damsel,
because she cried not,
being in the city;
and the man,
because he hath humbled his Neighbour's wife:
so thou shalt put away Evil from among you.
25. But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field,
and the man force her,
and lie with her:
then the man only that lay with her shall die:
26. But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing;
there is in the damsel no Sin Worthy of Death:
for as when a man riseth against his neighbour,
and slayeth him,
even so is this matter:
27. For he found her in the field,
and the betrothed damsel cried,
and there was none to save her.
28. If a man find a damsel that is a virgin,
which is not betrothed,
and lay hold on her, and lie with her,
and they be found;
29. Then the man that lay with her
shall give unto the damsel's father
fifty shekels of silver,
and she shall be his wife;
because he hath humbled her,
he may not put her away all his days.

IN THE VIDEO ACCUSING THE PASTOR OMOTOSO OF RAPE, THE ALLEGED VICTIM CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN "RAPED" FOR TWO YEARS.

Unless this house is in the middle of a DESERT, or a RANCH, or something (I saw an ad for Real Estate in South Africa, and a family going on some excursion drove from their home for like ten minutes or something, to get to the FRONT GATE.) The IMPLICATION, however, was that this all took place in an URBAN AREA.

I believe that this girl has forfeited all rights to say that she was "RAPED."

She apparently was WELL LOOKED-AFTER during her time as Pastor Omotoso's ALLEGED MISTRESS.

and your successful seminars on RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS ALLEGATION, AND UNLESS YOU WITHDRAW IT IMMEDIATELY, I WILL HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO TAKE ACTION TO STOP YOU.

This is what they did to TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, that he is now in PRISON for a CRIME that is NOT IN THE TORAH as a SIN.

We would like to know if pastor TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, attended your seminars on RAPE.

"FORGIVENESS" WILL NOT SAVE YOU.

"ANONYMITY" WILL NOT SAVE YOU.

I will take steps to Protect my LIFE, if you try to FRAME me for Crimes against THE LAW OF THE LAND.

This SEX-MANIAC was arrested and was reported to have told a cell mate that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. That's why I immediately linked you to all the RAPES.

YOU "IMMEDIATELY LINKED ME!"

Do you idiots have ANY IDEA who you are talking to, here?

Don't you understand what I AM, and what I can DO?

I have LITERALLY FIFTY OPTIONS with which to DEAL with YOU AND YOUR CO-CONSPIRATORS. Be sure to tell them.

Bronchitis Oaroloye, PLease be kind enough to let us know what you are doing for the families of the RAPE VICTIMS because we know that you have no MERCY for the 30 young INNOCENT VICTIMS, but have mercy on their families.

I AM NOT THE GOD OF THE FAMILIES OF THE RAPE VICTIMS.

God WILL HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE for the SINS that permitted SATAN to reach their Daughters (or SONS- these days, no one is safe!); so that they were Raped, and not just the VICTIMS.

I am teaching HEALING and PROTECTION for the PAST AND POTENTIAL VICTIMS who accept my help.

But from the EVIDENCE I have seen thus far, this seems like a TOTAL SETUP.

So far, we have been told that CHURCH WOMEN lured these girls off the street to the Pastor's House.

At the BAIL DENIAL, it was claimed that the PASTOR had "NO FIXED ADDRESS!"

On the one hand, they claim he was screwing this bitch for TWO YEARS in this house they SAY was HIS- then they say that "HE HAS NO FIXED ADDRESS."

Which is it?

The Women who allegedly procured these girls, ARE THEY ALSO BEING CHARGED?

The Enemy is used to SACRIFICING SOME OF THEIR OWN to take down a MAN OF GOD.

JUST LIKE PAUL SACRIFICED HIS OWN LIFE, IN ORDER TO DESTROY BOTH JEWISH AND GENTILE CHRISTIANS TOGETHER.
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by ScienceWatch: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, your internet seminars on "RAPE IS NOT A SIN" has emotionally devastated members of a nearby CHURCH.

I notice that in all your mentions you continue to passionately defend the RAPIST pastor Timothy who is charged with RAPE and TRAFFICKING young girls for prostitution.

In your defence of this RAPIST you arrogantly say here that, "This is what they did to TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, that he is now in PRISON for a CRIME that is NOT IN THE TORAH as a SIN."

In stark contrast, pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye savagely INSULT and call one of the young RAPE VICTIMS a BITCH because she testified in court of her terrible experience at the hands of this monster.

This how pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye insulted the young RAPE VICTIM by defaming her. He said, "On the one hand, they claim pastor Timothy was screwing this bitch for TWO YEARS in this house"

These CRUEL INSULTS flowing from pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's internet seminars on "RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME FOR THEIR OWN RAPE" are emotionally devastating to the RAPE VICTIMS.

Defamation of character is a criminal offence. These INNOCENT RAPE VICTIMS need protection under the law.
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by ScienceWatch: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, you constantly preach in your internet seminars that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."
You arrogantly state that you stand by your statements on, "It is the RAPE VICTIMS fault if they are RAPED.

Now pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye cowardly resort to demonic threats.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye arrogantly threatens, "Do you idiots have ANY IDEA who you are talking to, here? Don't you understand what I AM, and what I can DO?
I have LITERALLY FIFTY OPTIONS with which to DEAL with YOU AND YOUR CO-CONSPIRATORS. Be sure to tell them."

To answer your first THREAT;
I know you ! That's why I expose you.

My answer to your second THREAT;
I understand, that's why I expose you.

Now to answer your third THREAT;
I have only three options to protect INNOCENT YOUNG GIRLS from Satanic pastors.
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by ScienceWatch: 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

I had seen a book in a store: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: THE LESSONS OF DON JUAN, by Carlos Castaneda. Flicking through the pages, I saw a chapter heading: "THE SORCERER'S RING OF POWER."

I was like: "I'm a CHRISTIAN! I don't READ stuff like THAT! GET THEE BEHIND ME, SATAN! Exit Door- wherefore verily art thou? GERONIMO!!!"

I had to FIND that book. I got a copy- it was like, everywhere. When I started reading it, My Anointing Ignited, and I began to see SCRIPTURES CONSISTENT WITH WHAT CARLOS CASTANEDA WAS TAUGHT.

ALL THOSE DOPEY VISIONS OF PEOPLE BEING LIFTED TO HEAVEN, ANGELS AND JESUS COMING FOR THEM- TALKING FROM HEAVEN: "WE ARE WITH JESUS!" "JESUS TOLD ME: 'RELAX- THEY ARE WITH ME!" - THEY ARE ALL FAKED VISIONS AND REVELATIONS BY THE EVIL SPIRITS WHO CLAIMED THEIR SOULS.

If we BELIEVE those Visions, THINK about them, TALK about them, ACT on them, and PRAY about them, WE FEED THOSE DEVILS WITH OUR LIFE FORCE.
IF YOU BELIEVE PAUL IS A CHRISTIAN, YOU BELIEVE THAT THESE WORDS OF YAHSHUA ARE LIES.

PAUL told CAESAR AUGUSTUS, about year 60AD: "YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY OF THAT CHRÎSTÎANÎTY NONSENSE! JUST DO WHAT I DID: KILL AS MANY CHRISTIANS AS POSSIBLE, AND ZEUS, THE KING OF THE GODS, WILL MANIFEST TO YOU, TO BEG YOU TO STOP!"

What could I POSSIBLY preach that is WORSE than that? How do the Teachings of JOURNEY TO IXTLAN make someone a WORSE person?

Who, then, between ME and YOU is OBVIOUSLY being paid?

You are blaming CARLOS CASTANEDA for STEPPING UP and HELPING PROVE there is MORE TO LIFE than the rest of Society was saying?
The question now is are you ready ? Crown Prince Aroloye (aka pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye) Are you ready after 20yrs of studying these fiction novels to provide evidence of the spiritual powers that they produce for the benefit of your subjects in Idanre, Nigeria ?

I honestly can not find any evidence of personal or most importantly social benefits that derive from your teachings on Fictional Nagualism and Criminal Scientology. It is all a load of nice sounding words with no power to improve lives or communities or nations.

The only people that may benefit from your teachings pastor Bronchitis (aka Your royal highness the crown prince of Inandre, Nigeria) is sex-maniacs, rapists and drug addicts.

Let me explain, Sex-maniacs and rapists can learn much from your master L.Ron Hubbard who enjoys have sex-orgies with his young son and 4 to 5 innocent young church girls on the Alter of The Church Of Scientology. They can learn advanced techniques of cracking the souls of young girls for increased dark power from Lucifer. With the help of your teachings pastor Bronchitis sex-maniacs and rapists will have a place called home.

What about the drug addicts ? Where do they fit in ? We all know that the Church of Scientology sold drugs from all their church branches.
Carlos Castaneda and L.Ron Hubbard were both well know drug users. Their fiction novels were all written while under the influence and they fooled the world and became rich. Drug addicts will certainly find a home here.
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by ScienceWatch: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

In other words, YOU HAVE NO IDEA what THE GOSPEL is.

Only Deceivers call Yahshua "CHRIST."

THE VULGATE IS JUST ANOTHER FAKE ROMAN CATHOLIC FAKE BIBLE!

If you believe that, understand that THE WORLD cannot afford for you to sit on sidelines. You must participate with ALL of your Might.
You have NO IDEA what is coming next. We have to be ready, with all lights burning, and all weapons primed. I warned about the CIA MIND CONTROL Technique that makes ordinary people into Suicide Bombers overnight, before it was a Problem. Only SCIENTOLOGY can expose and cure such Suicide Attackers and Undercover Spies, Moles/Sleeper Agents at this time.

[See: SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL: The Prediction of Human Behavior, by L. Ron Hubbard (1951).]

Only Full Conscious Control of The Holy Ghost could do a better job. No one alive knows how to do that, but me. This is NOT a "I CANNOT DO THIS ALONE!" situation.
I CAN eliminate The Hordes of Darkness by myself. I need no one's "HELP," nor "SUPPORT," but LORD YAHSHUA'S.

You keep calling me BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE.

Don't you think there will be consequences for doing that? It would be foolish to trust YOU. You feel so amused and full of yourself- whereas, every day you obstruct THIS Ministry, means MORE LIVES AND SOULS LOST.
I dont get your point pastor Bronchitis.

You sound angry and brimming with hatred. Why ? What has Criminal Scientology done to you ?

I do not blame you pastor Bronchitis, you have given your best years to serve your masters of Pentecostal PFN and Criminal Scientology only to find they are serving Lucifer, Then you put your best efforts into Nagualism only to discover that the prophet of Nagualism is a fraudster and is screwing all his female followers.

You have labored faithfully for more than 34yrs to destroy an innocent and humble man, TB Joshua. You have labored in vain for more than 34yrs to destroy a joyful and helpful church SCOAN Nigeria but insulting their Holy Spirit blessings.

Now you are left a worn out failure with Lucifer gloating in you at night. The spirit world of the LIGHT hear the calls from SCOAN and their humble kind leader Prophet TB Joshua as they pray that they always forgive you and always bless you every time you cowardly attack them.
Re: All Versions Of Oyinbo Christianity Are Designed To Serve The Oyinbos- Not God! by ScienceWatch: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

THE SEPTUAGINT- so named because seventy scholars worked on it- was an early attempt at translating the Old Testament into Greek. The Chief Rabbis ordered a Day of Mourning, because it was so riddled with errors. THE VULGATE IS JUST ANOTHER FAKE ROMAN CATHOLIC FAKE BIBLE!

Only Full Conscious Control of The Holy Ghost could do a better job. No one alive knows how to do that, but me. This is NOT a "I CANNOT DO THIS ALONE!" situation. I CAN eliminate The Hordes of Darkness by myself. I need no one's "HELP," nor "SUPPORT," but LORD YAHSHUA'S. The CONSEQUENCES of doing that will be EXORBITANT for EVERYONE. I would become an Avatar of Divine Justice: no Population without a MINYAN would be safe.

I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL WHAT GOD WOULD COMMAND ME TO DO. This would NOT be the sort of Ministry you could sit back and watch, eating *guguru!* If there were Brethren to cover each Province, we could MODERATE The Wrath of God.

What you have just said is nothing but a load of bullshit.
When the Holy Spirit comes upon you rivers of blessings will flow like a mighty river for the glory of the father God. The evidence of this can be seen most clearly and conveniently on Emmanuel TV world wide 24hrs per day. The mighty Holy Spirit CAN NEVER be controlled as our resident fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye claims.

Fake pastor Bronchitis says here, "Only Full Conscious Control of The Holy Ghost could do a better job. No one alive knows how to do that, but me." Fake pastor Bronchitis, how is that full control of the Holy Spirit working for you ?

I do not see any evidence of Holy Spirit power in your life, fake pastor Bronchitis. The Holy Scriptures clearly states that, "If the Holy Spirit come upon you, you will be filled with power." This power is the power to heal, the power to deliver demons from the oppressed and power to activate awesome breakthroughs in the life of all believers all so that we will be amazed and glorify God as Jesus commanded all his true disciples.

I hope you will not take offense Pastor Bronchitis, if I suggest that you go read Sarassin"s educated comment about your Nagualsim/Scientology/Christianity stew.

(1) (Reply)

To The Theist In The House : Why Do You Think God Created The Universe? / Singer Frank Edwards Claimed He Saw Michael Jackson In His Dream & Told Him... / Spiritual Meaning Of Seeing A Pastor In The Dream: What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 295
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.