Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera (45003 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by jokaka89: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Many Igbo guys did not know the reason why OJUKWU did what he did.
1.He did it because General Gowon was a junior officer to him but was promoted over him (cause of Rebellion )
So he saw breaking out of the Country as a solution to the promotion of General Gowon's Saga.
2.He did it because he was a serving military man then.
Please who can stand up and command troops now without military and WAR experience.
Please listen to me well and we'll, Forget about any form of war in this country.The only thing you can see in this country is INSURGENCY or MILITANCY.
A word is enough please.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by chiagozien(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Charlesdock:
You're generalizing. Not all Nigerians declared war on you guys just as some of you guys want the war. And if I don't forget We are both Nigeria
sorry am not a nigerian.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by somez(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
And your Obviously as dumb as yours.
chiagozien:
as older as your father.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Boyooosa(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE AGITATION IN 60s AND NOW IS JUST: THE AGITATION'S LEADER THEN WAS A GENERAL WHILE THE PRESENT LEADER IS AN ORDINARY YAHOO BOY. THE ONLY THING NIGERIA NEEDS TO DO TO SILENCE HIM IS TO LET THE LEADERSHIP OF THIS COUNTRY SHIFTS TO THE SOUTH-EAST (IGBO MAN SPECIFICALLY). THE SECESSION MOVE WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH, AFTER-ALL THE NOISE WAS NOT POPULAR WHEN JONATHAN WAS THE PRESIDENT.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by braine(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
chiagozien:
we dont want war but if nigeria bring war then we will give them unending war.

Who are the "we"? As if you will carry gun or allow your family members to fight.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by braine(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
In uk referendum means referendum
But in Nigeria
Referendum means war
Why?....why?
Who is the illiterate that translates such

We're Africans, so its natural for them the continuously assume we're barbaric
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by braine(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
attackgat:

As a Biafran supporter, Im not asking for Biafra to solve my problems. Im asking for Biafra to get my freedom.

Freedom from what exactly?
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by theeconomist97: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hi Nairalanders!

I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurging now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention pleasesmiley! I hope you could give it a watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by attackgat: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
braine:

Freedom from what exactly?

From Nigeria of course. You may not believe this but it is the right of Igbos to decide what their country is and not Lord Lugard. If Igbos cannot decide their own country, then it means they are in prison, hencw the need for freedom

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Nigeria civil war will die a terrible death

What about those deliberately or inadvertently working towards it? The paymasters you defend on here, who by the way already have their passports and visa readied to elope by the time the war breaks, trust me they'd be no where near the terrible death trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by jboi81(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
selfmadeboss:
stupid biafrians, stupid igbos. god punish all the people that started this biafra shit.
please lock that nnamdi kanu and throw away the fuckn key. this is why i love obasanjo

With this your hate filled submission about the igbos; why can't you support referendum? What's the point being with people you so despise like this? What's the unity song for with people like you? Truth only will set us free, it's only people that are evil that will say Nigeria is a United entity ,we are not one, we can't work out anything together, that's the fact! We must find a way out!

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Amoto94(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
I'm indifferent to the whole issue sha let thy will be done. One love to good people. Peace out
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by selfmadeboss: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
jboi81:

With this your hate filled submission about the igbos; why can't you support referendum? What's the point being with people you so despise like this? What's the unity song for with people like you? Truth only will set us free, it's only people that are evil that will say Nigeria is a United entity ,we are not one, we can't work out anything together, that's the fact! We must find a way out!
no no no i will never support that. when you shittt for room, you must staythere and inhale the smell too.
igbos cant spoil the name nigeria and then run to create a new identity. then all their sins and atrocities go dey on niigerians.
if you fuckerrs must run, you must bear the name nigeria. if you aint ready to do that, then all the fuckn Igbos should just stfu.
imagin if evans change him name to emeka, you no sabi say na another innocent evans ikorodu boys go burn?
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Charlesdock(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
chiagozien:
sorry am not a nigerian.
A friend once told me that it is still good when they are deceiving someone but it way ugly when someone deceive him/herself. As long as the seccesion isn't successful you're still a Nigerian.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by chiagozien(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Charlesdock:
A friend once told me that it is still good when they are deceiving someone but it way ugly when someone deceive him/herself. As long as the seccesion isn't successful you're still a Nigerian.
and is not a force to be a nigerian.enjoy your nigeria
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Kfed4ril(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Which war? Do you know how many yorubas and ibos married each other since last 20 years ago?
Who want fight who?
God knows I most marry ibo woman!

I will help you out, but in the main time e get one Yoruba girl wey I dey eye too, but she no gree for marriage because I be Omo Igbo, how we go do am?
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by pazienza(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I am a major proponent that Nigeria will not work unless Igbos are sent away.
They are the ones supporting the corrupt elites.
They are the ones soaked in drugs.
The are the ones supporting wrong candidates.
They are the ones supporting Kemi olulu, FFK, Asari Dokubo... and all brain dead folks with no moral compass..

Mbok let's all Nigerians come togeda and pursue them out... mbok let's make the Kaduna Declaration work...
They know already that the South South is not theirs to attach.

Yes, they are the ones who voted a dying old illiterate to run a country in a modern era. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by chinjo(m): 5:52am On Jul 16, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Nigeria civil war will die a terrible death
Your prayer is already been answered that is why death is staring at Buhari in the face.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Charlesdock(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
chiagozien:
and is not a force to be a nigerian.enjoy your nigeria
am not forcing you to be one but along as the country hasn't separated you're still a Nigeria, whether you like it or not.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by chiagozien(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Charlesdock:
am not forcing you to be one but along as the country hasn't separated you're still a Nigeria, whether you like it or not.
and i tell you am not a nigeria.see me see wahala.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Charlesdock(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
chiagozien:
and i tell you am not a nigeria.see me see wahala.
Ok bro. Nigeria, Africa etc were created boundaries by humans, we are still human beings.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by chiagozien(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Charlesdock:
Ok bro. Nigeria, Africa etc were created boundaries by humans, we are still human beings.
yea we are humans.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by sayisayi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
[s][/s]
selfmadeboss:

no no no i will never support that. when you shittt for room, you must staythere and inhale the smell too.
igbos cant spoil the name nigeria and then run to create a new identity. then all their sins and atrocities go dey on niigerians.
if you fuckerrs must run, you must bear the name nigeria. if you aint ready to do that, then all the fuckn Igbos should just stfu.
imagin if evans change him name to emeka, you no sabi say na another innocent evans ikorodu boys go burn?
[center][/center][s][/s]

Village idiot spotted!

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by selfmadeboss: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
sayisayi:
[/s][center][/center][s]

Village idiot spotted!
that guy resemble your papa
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by 2buffagain(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Which war? Do you know how many yorubas and ibos married each other since last 20 years ago?
Who want fight who?
God knows I most marry ibo woman!

Why? Enlighten we.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
2buffagain:

Why? Enlighten we.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Lagos Government Demolishes Shanties In Obalende (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.