Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera (45011 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by ipodstinks: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

Many Igbo-hating Yoruba men marry Igbo women so it's very possible for the above scenario to happen. I don't know why some of you guys love Igbo women so much; it's almost as if your women are going scarce undecided. I thank God that Igbo men are not like this.

I don't believe it to be the case for all of them but there's plenty of them who exhibit this behaviour. The worst thing about it is that they'll flip it around and claim that Igbo women are the ones chasing them... undecided
Maybe you need to ask God why igbo women love Yoruba men dick to the core up to the point of sucking it harder. Just ask God.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by obinna4Jesus(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Love the contents of the last paragraph of the article. Secession is not the answer rather conscientious leadership is. War as well is an outright 'NO' as its aftermath is better imagined than experienced. Syria and Libya readily comes to mind when considering case studies. I pray the proponents of secession get to understand that jaw jaw is much better than beating the drums of war. Buy the truth and sell it not.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ngozi123(f): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
I will marry ibo woman is just for unity nothing serious. go to any brothel ibo women are the dominance so don't get too excited.

Thank you for exposing your tribalist nature- this is just what I wanted. But, pray tell, why would you want to marry from a tribe that, in your own words, has a high prevalence for prostitution? Look at how you Igbo-haters get yourselves twisted in a web of deceit and hatred.

Ephi123 Ngokafor QueenofNepal Kathmandu and all of the other Igbo women on this site, come and see what this Yoruba man who claims to love Igbo women is saying about us undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by chiagozien(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2017
somez:
How old are you?
as older as your father.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
thanks! for the rudeness! Here's me thinking I was having a good debate with a civilised individual, just know when a person Start insulting it's because they lost the Argument, have a nice day!

You don't get the message. You people have thrown civilised discourse out the window. You no longervhave that luxury. From here on out, it is fire for fire. If you really valued and wanted civilized discourse you should have called your kinsmen to order when they were busy throwing spit about luke epileptic patients.

Right now, we are prepared for the worst as the zoo animals that we are.

Again, I say, fûck you and fûck Biafra. See y'all in the other side grin
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ngozi123(f): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
Maybe you need to ask God why igbo women love Yoruba men dick to the core up to the point of sucking it harder. Just ask God.

This is exactly what I've been talking about... you chase Igbo women upandan everywhere but flip the script and claim that we are chasing you, even going to the extent of claiming that we prefer Yoruba men over our own Igbo men shocked. Unfortunately for you, since the dawn of social media, everyone can see what's really happening, which is the fact that many of you guys consistently disrespect your beautiful Yoruba sisters just to impress Igbo women. It's not a good look undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by sweetgirly(f): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Nigeria civil war will die a terrible death
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

Thank you for exposing your tribalist nature- this is just what I wanted. But, pray tell, why would you want to marry from a tribe that, in your own words, has a high prevalence for prostitution? Look at how you Igbo-haters get yourselves twisted in a web of deceit and hatred.

Ephi123 Ngokafor QueenofNepal Kathmandu and all of the other Igbo women on this site, come and see what this Yoruba man who claims to love Igbo women is saying about us undecided.
heifer what is your problem this morning!
did I say any hateful about ibo?
Why quoting me out of context?
I have had a taste of girls from five eastern state and my present one is from there too.
If you want to commit suicide you are free. remember there queue in heaven because of to much killings. If you can wait on the queue then, rest in pieces in advance!
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Charlesdock(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2017
chiagozien:
we dont want war but if nigeria bring war then we will give them unending war.
Do you know what war really is? Do you think it looks like all the numerous war games you play and movies you watch? Hell no..... The innocents suffers the most in war. Why don't you think of a better way rather than war?
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by feelgoodInc: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
Mumu, you people are suffering from inferiority complex. Upgrade ko, downgrade ni. Go ant tell one of psquare why he left your yam legs women for a well presentable Yoruba girl against all odds. So, if person won upgrade gene self, so na yamlegs and hairy people person go come won roll with. Tell me why your women can't do without Yoruba men dicks.

ask ajimobi that question.
your scar face speaks volumes. so ask your governors.
Yoruba girls don't have beautiful legs sef.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

You don't get the message. You people have thrown civilised discourse out the window. You no longervhave that luxury. From here on out, it is fire for fire. If you really valued and wanted civilized discourse you should have called your kinsmen to order when they were busy throwing spit about luke epileptic patients.

Right now, we are prepared for the worst as the zoo animals that we are.

Again, I say, fûck you and fûck Biafra. See y'all in the other side grin
okay! I said! these are the words coming from a frightened and confused coward! grin we are ready to wipe y'all out! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Charlesdock(m): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Let the war start today so i can harvest yoruba skull as laurels.
You need to expel the hatred in you. Hating people won't bring you what you want.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
okay! I said! these are the words coming from a frightened and confused coward! grin we are ready to wipe y'all out! cheesy

Wetin dey pain me be say una go still claim genocide after losing. It's okay to fantasize about wiping us out, every man can dream. But when the shît hits the fan, I expect you to take your loss like a man. kiss
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Wetin dey pain me be say una go still claim genocide after losing. It's okay to fantasize about wiping us out, every man can dream. But when the shît hits the fan, I expect you to take your loss like a man. kiss
you better start thinking on which side you will be on this is not going to be like 1967 grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by oluamid(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2017
cooldood:

Unfortunately, great nations fought many civil wars before they got to where they are today, even UK went through a terrible war in the 17th century called the Glorious war, so it is not entirely a negative thing as you portray here. Even for christians, Joshua fought wars which his God supported, same with the muslim faithfuls- Mohammed.

There are only two ways to make progress the way you desire it in life; either you AGREE to resolve your differences peacefully with fellow co-habitants, or you go to WAR. You cannot be on the fence and you cannot pretend to be happy together forever when you are not, you are simply kicking the doomsday forward.

Different nations have towed the peaceful part; Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, etc. Some others have gone through wars. The only issue is; many lives will be claimed, blood will be shed. The concern is whose blood will be shed? Practically majority will not want this. But then again, what do you want, remain in perpetual suffering and smiling while only a microscopic few control the wealth of the land? (generation upon generation), or what?

Not to remove anything from what you said but saying Yugoslavia resolved their issues in peace is absolutely incorrect.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ngozi123(f): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
heifer what is your problem this morning!
did I say any hateful about ibo?
Why quoting me out of context?
I have had a taste of girls from five eastern state and my present one is from there too.
If you want to commit suicide you are free. remember there queue in heaven because of to much killings. If you can wait on the queue then, rest in pieces in advance!

Lmao. If you say so... undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by CaeserVelli: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2017
gypsey:
you better start thinking on which side you will be on this is not going to be like 1967 grin

Come on, don't be slow. You already know which side I'm on. The winning side. Oodua side. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by ipodstinks: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2017
feelgoodInc:

ask ajimobi that question.
your scar face speaks volumes. so ask your governors.
Yoruba girls don't have beautiful legs sef.
We see the beauty in akeredolu's wife na. You no see how she's beautiful than beauty itself. Akeredolu self fine pass her. We saw her upgraded gene in their children na.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Come on, don't be slow. You already know which side I'm on. The winning side. Oodua side. grin grin grin grin
Yea! keep telling yourself that! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lmao. If you say so... undecided
Oya no vex. seize fire agreement. I am from ondo, and you are from?
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by ipodstinks: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

This is exactly what I've been talking about... you chase Igbo women upandan everywhere but flip the script and claim that we are chasing you, even going to the extent of claiming that we prefer Yoruba men over our own Igbo men shocked. Unfortunately for you, since the dawn of social media, everyone can see what's really happening, which is the fact that many of you guys consistently disrespect your beautiful Yoruba sisters just to impress Igbo women. It's not a good look undecided.
Lol, chase yamlegs and hairy girls haha haha. you got me laughing so hard. plz stop, stop the joke hehehehehe

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by feelgoodInc: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
I will marry ibo woman is just for unity nothing serious. go to any brothel ibo women are the dominance so don't get too excited.
like you didn't know that many ladies doing prostitution in the east are yorubas, they just do it far away from their land but you and I know that Yoruba girls are ugly dirty and they sleep around more even married ones too. the ones that their husbands left them and travel just for one week, ONE WEEK.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by chiagozien(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Charlesdock:
Do you know what war really is? Do you think it looks like all the numerous war games you play and movies you watch? Hell no..... The innocents suffers the most in war. Why don't you think of a better way rather than war?
we never talk about war,is you nigerians that have been declaring war on us,do you know how many of our people nigeria army have killed from 2015 till now,but we are still doing our things peacefully,is not that we cant defend ourselves but we want to bring attention of the world to it.all we ask is referendum.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

Don't take those nut jobs serious. He can marry anyone but it doesn't mean he is nit sick upstairs.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by feelgoodInc: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
Lol, chase yamlegs and hairy girls haha haha. you got me laughing so hard. plz stop, stop the joke hehehehehe
yam legs is not synonymous with any tribe stop stereotype and be real for once, Yoruba girls are dirty ugly with scar face like alpacino wife.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by kettykin: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
chiagozien:
we dont want war but if nigeria bring war then we will give them unending war.

Please. Our people should avoid war by all means possible, the losses will be uncountable unless the war is taken right back to the enemies backyard in Kaduna, zaria ,kano ,katsina through the use of long range missiles and high altitude drones carrying tons of destructive war heads other wise Igbos should give peace a Chance.

If war is coming, ipob should avoid making the east the theatre of war by every means possible
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Ogidigba1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Those are typical igbo names na. You no know?
Lagos is Edo land

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by shaboti: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:
Lol..

Igbos talking about war.. I don't like war but with the rubbish you guys are saying.. I hope the war actually happens. And they get to kill all y'all mudafuckas again lol

I hope u are aware that people actually die in wars?

U wanna rebel against Yoruba and hausas??
For Nigeria population? U must be kidding...

Your innocent children,mothers,sisters,brothers,fathers will only waste their lives like the first civil war...

Fools.... Start war Na mumu people.... Bloody illiterates... Your mates are creating something iconic all around the world...

Igbo youths sit all day and talk about breaking off, If you break off do u have a unified plan to make your country great? No! All you live on is your useless theory of one old slave ojukwu....

Retardedd set of nuisance...

The wise one among u will flee and let the poor rice and bean sellers amongst u waste your lives here lol...

U will die while the rich ones will enjoy after the war ..
you sound so f'cking dumb! When did referendum calls become war chants, you and your worthless tribesmen will never cease to foam from your gutter mouths when it comes to anything igbo.

Nobody needs your concern bìtch talking rubbish like "if you break off do u have a unified plan to make your country great?" like you f'cking care.

Get a life bìtch and stop chooking your ass-smelling mouth where dem nor call you. MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by Man2utd(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
The solution is to restructure Nigeria... People say the north will suffer if this is done, but even with the current system there is no meaningful development there..
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by freeman95(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
shaboti:
you sound so f'cking dumb! When did referendum calls become war chants, you and your worthless tribesmen will never cease to foam from your gutter mouths when it comes to anything igbo.

Nobody needs your concern bìtch talking rubbish like "if you break off doare u have a unified plan to make your country great?" like you f'cking care.

Get a life bìtch and stop chooking your ass-smelling mouth where dem nor call you. MUMU

Lol

I see you are in haste to get fame by quoting a wise guy like me.... But I will deny u that...

grin grin grin
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by cooldood(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
oluamid:

Not to remove anything from what you said but saying Yugoslavia resolved their issues in peace is absolutely incorrect.
True but you get the picture.
Re: Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera by shaboti: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
freeman95:

Lol

I see you are in haste to get fame by quoting a wise guy like me.... But I will deny u that...

grin grin grin
Okay o

I even thought you had sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Government Demolishes Shanties In Obalende (Photos) / Shekau: Allah Said Boko Haram Should Kill. Invites Bandits To Join Group / #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.