Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,279 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:19 PM

2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) (16550 Views)

2019/2020 Fuoye Admission (Federal University Oye-Ekiti Latest Admission Thread) / 2018/2019 Fuoye Admission Guide - (everything You Will Ever Need) / JAMB UTME 2018: Live Thread And Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Davidollad(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Davidollad:
Are you aspiring to enter Fuoye this year?
Lucky you, your entrance just got better as www.oyesource.com/fuoyeaspirant no. 1 edulifestlye website based in Fuoye itself is now here to provide you everything you need.

1- You can reply this thread as we'll reply you:
2- Join our facebook group and share with anyone aspiring for Fuoye:
https://web./fuoyeaspirants/?ref=group_cover

Emergency Contact: 07038406891 David (OYESource Proprietor)

KONFAM UPDATES FOR FUOYE ASPIRANTS�

On the Fuoye Screening Portal��

Shared by OYESource.com

It has been observed that some candidates have not registered the right subject combinations of their intended course/programme.

Candidate are hereby advised to login to their individual accounts to ensure compliance by updating their registration accordingly as O' level, approved subject combinations and UTME requirements has been made available on individuals student's dashboard.

To Do This
1⃣
Simply head over to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/ptume
2⃣
Input your jamb details (the one used for registration) use the menu item which states "Upload O'Level Result"
3⃣
Once you're on this page, you will see the (Important Note) required subject combination for you already highlighted.
4⃣
Input the correct 5 requirements and submit, you still receive a new overall total score based on your new input.

Note:
Failure to follow the approved subjects combinations and UTME requirements can render your admission void.

Side-Note:
If you get an "Error 404" while trying to re-login to your portal, don't fret, Just try again later �

Picture Guide: ��
http://www.oyesource.com/fuoyeaspirant/fuoye-screening-portal-update/

Update on Re-uploading of O Level Results in JAMB Portal

The re-uploading of O' level result mostly affect students whose result are not on the portal (awaiting result candidates).

But to be on the save side login to your jamb profile and check if your result is intact, if not you can then resubmit, but make sure you check first to avoid been charged unnecessarily from the service/cafe/jamb accredited provider

_brought to you by:_
http://oyesource.com/fuoyeaspirant

We hope to make your journey into and through Fuoye easy, better and less stressful.

OYESource.com - Enriching Campus Life

� 07038406891 (David) Emergency only please ��

© OYESource.com
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Davidollad(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2017
hardehbayor112:

Hello David,
I am unable to login on fuoye Portal I done know what happen but I choose her as my second choice.
I have been trying it since Monday
Please do they accept second choice candidates this year

The portal is yet to be updated with the Second Choice details that's why, but we believe with time.
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Kunlade22: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2017
I received a notification o my screening result yesterday. I got 52.25%. Please what does this mean.
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Kunlade22: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Please add me up. 07053456563
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Tope54(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2017
Please, I did change of Course 3 days to futoye for my Sister, she to register up till now but was unable please what going on?
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Jacktheripper: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kunlade22:
I received a notification o my screening result yesterday.
I got 52.25%.
Please what does this mean.

It means u got 52,25% in your screening just wait for the cutoff mark of your department to be announced
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by hardehbayor112(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Davidollad:

The portal is yet to be updated with the Second Choice details that's why, but we believe with time.

OK, thanks
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Daeyou(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2017
Friends pls i need your advice before it's too late........I didn't choose FUOYE in my jamb, but i wanna obtain the form and am not sure if the change of institutions will work cuz am hearing alot of jamb Bleep ups.......Pls what can i do as it getting too late!!!!!!
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Davidollad(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daeyou:
Friends pls i need your advice before it's too late........I didn't choose FUOYE in my jamb, but i wanna obtain the form and am not sure if the change of institutions will work cuz am hearing alot of jamb Bleep ups.......Pls what can i do as it getting too late!!!!!!

If you can still make the change this week, I believe it will meet up and reflect before the screening closing date (October 13), there's still little time.
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Jacktheripper: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Davidollad:

If you can still make the change this week, I believe it will meet up and reflect before the screening closing date (October 13), there's still little time.

FUOYE is not considering those that picked them as second choice?
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Daeyou(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Davidollad:

Thanks bro!
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Dongorgon5(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kunlade22:
I received a notification o my screening result yesterday.
I got 52.25%.
Please what does this mean.
what course are you going for?
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Davidollad(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Davidollad:
Are you aspiring to enter Fuoye this year?
Lucky you, your entrance just got better as www.oyesource.com/fuoyeaspirant no. 1 edulifestlye website based in Fuoye itself is now here to provide you everything you need.

1- You can reply this thread as we'll reply you:
2- Join our facebook group and share with anyone aspiring for Fuoye:
https://web./fuoyeaspirants/?ref=group_cover

Emergency Contact: 07038406891 David (OYESource Proprietor)

Make Your Fuoye 2017 Admission Dream Come to Pass

S.M.S is now open to all interested aspirant.

OYESource Swift Messaging Service (S.M.S) is created out of our struggle of doing everything possible to make sure your 2017 Fuoye Admission is a reality.

It is forecasted that there are about 28,000 applicant for Fuoye this year, out of which Fuoye is capable of admitting (only) about 3,000.

The Swift Messaging Service exists to keep you up to date and to make sure you don’t miss the relevant things in Fuoye Admission for 2017.

Before the release of Admission list, to second and or third list, the Swift Messaging Service extends throughout your early days in Federal University Oye-Ekiti, giving solutions relating to Admission Clearance, What You Need to Prepare Ahead For, Educational Resources: Handouts, Place to scout, Secure Accommodation and more…

What You Stand to Gain from the Swift Messaging Service (S.M.S)

1⃣
2017 Admission is New System, S.M.S gives information that aren’t existing elsewhere
2⃣
Personal Message Delivery
3⃣
First Hand Information When it Matters
4⃣
Tips to Increase Admission Chance
5⃣
Custom Made for You Alone
6⃣
You Get More than What You Subscribe For
7⃣
Users are mis-using group, don't miss the important things because of the crowded messages.

To subscribe
��Go to: http://oyesource.com/fuoyeaspirant/product/swift-messaging-service/

��Add product to cart
��View cart
��Fill in your correct details
��Proceed to make payment
��Make payment either straight with your ATM card, or choose option for bank transfer/deposit (2 banks available)

After successful you've done this, you've automatically subscribe for the "Swift Messaging Service" (S.M.S)

http://oyesource.com/fuoyeaspirant/product/swift-messaging-service/

Get the Comprehensive details about the S.M.S Here��

http://oyesource.com/fuoyeaspirant/swift-messaging-service/

Don't hesitate to drop your feedback

From OYESource.com, the Following Support Sections is Available:

1⃣ What's New in Fuoye?
2⃣ Admission Information
3⃣ Admission Accommodation
4⃣ Admission Resources

We hope to make your journey into and through Fuoye easy, better and less stressful.

OYESource.com - Enriching Campus Life_

� +234 703 840 6891 (David)
Emergency only please

©OYESource.com
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by newspapers: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2017
I am not trying to spoil business for anybody BUT according to some of the top education sites in nigeria https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.com/fuoye-admission-list-fuoye-merit-list-checker/ do not deal with a 3rd party for your admission into Fuoye.

Go through the right channel to avoid admission complications.

I have said my own. Nobody should disturb Nairalanders when water bust....!
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by auto2(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
I paid acceptance fee already but couldn't proceed with the rest of the registration.... help!!!
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by anuoluwapo0202(f): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
pls!!! can some one help me,i scored 51.7 till now av not been given admission
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Davidollad(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2018
HURRAY! ~ Fuoye 2018 Second Batch Admission List Around The Corner - See...

Fuoye Admission second batch list is now around the corner. You see... It's a beautiful thing when we tell you something and it turns out to be just that way, we are OYESource for a reason. October month end is here like we've said and next batch of admission is here.

We've been in the Fuoye system for a while and have an edge to give you the best, you can always trust our "Source".

Issues To Address Very Quickly
1⃣
If you've seen admitted admission in progress on CAPS we congratulate you, and if you're yet to, don't freak out, it's a process.

The way this thing works is very easy to explain, Fuoye collect the list of those who choose Fuoye from JAMB, upload the list on Fuoye portal so you can participate in the screening exercise, they download this result of this screening and generate the list of candidates they want to admit, then send the list to JAMB to upload on their portal so as to generate JAMB Admission letter and other related stuff. JAMB official then work on the list, uploading them bulk, day by day or as effective as the personnel in charge can be.

When everything is set, Fuoye activate the screening portal with the list of those they already prepared to admit and then you logon to the screening portal (www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme), input your JAMB number, check your admission status, pay your Clearance fee, generate a new password, proceed to student portal (www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/portal) input your JAMB Number and password proceed to pay your acceptance fee and gbam, YOU'RE NOW A FUOYE STUDENT.

2⃣
At this point, all you need to is contact us to join the Fuoye Freshers group, get all the documents necessary for admission clearance ready and when we resume your/next session the scan and upload begins. And if you're close by Ekiti you can pay ahead for your medical fee.

3⃣
Now, you don't have to worry about the 30th October acceptance fee payment. When the next batch List is officially released, a new date will be set as deadline for the second batch list.

4⃣
Now that your desire has been granted, every other to-dos that may seem tough has been settled for you, lucky you have God and OYESource.
From your online registration/payments, to hostel accommodation, to guiding you throughout the whole step, even if you have issue, we can put you through where and how to solve it. Interestingly, there's Akada Notebook ~ Fuoye Notebook 8-in-one and 10-in-one notebook.

Becoming a Fuoye Student was tough for us in our days, but our aim is to make the whole journey less stressful for you all. And you can easily get everything available from the OYESource Spot (O-SPOT) shops opposite the Fuoye main gate/fence, just look for the blue O-SPOT sign at the top of the roof.

5⃣
Direct Entry candidates should please stay tuned as your own admission time/release is coming soon, don't forget that your screening is still going on.

Need help/clarification? ☎ David on +234 703 840 6891

➖➖Join our Aspirant Group➖➖

Strictly for Aspirants❗
Facebook
https://www./fuoyeaspirants

WhatsApp G
https:///JpHNh1wIVBcDLktYwsJfpc

Fuoye Fresher's Group C Link Coming Soon

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Don't forget that at OYESource Spot, we have solution to all your needs and want: Hostel/Accommodation, Online+Screening Registration, Fuoye Notebook and more
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
We're on a Mission to Make your Journey into and through Fuoye Easy, Smooth, Better and Less Stressful.

Support Contact:
☎ +234 703 840 6891 (David)
☎ +234 816 154 8222 (Stephen)
☎ +234 803 041 7015 (Ayobami)
☎ +234 810 916 5352 (Victor)

� fuoyeaspirant@wakonect.com
cc: www.fuoye.edu.ng
cc: www.wakonect.com/fuoyeaspirant

Brought to you by: Wakonect - a product of OYESource
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Davidollad(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2019
2017 Fuoye Admission is over, as 2019 UTME is out, we've taken our time at FuoyeCORE by OYESource to help your Fuoye Admission Process.

Are you aspiring to enter Fuoye this year 2019?

1- You can follow the new 2019 thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5184962/2019-2020-fuoye-admission-process#78410781

or

2- Join our facebook group and share with anyone aspiring for Fuoye: https://web./fuoyeaspirants/

Emergency Contact: +2347038406891 David (CEO, OYESource)
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Opeyemi363: 12:08pm On May 16, 2019
Please add me too to your WhatsApp group, am an oye aspirant too 08150498420
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Opeyemi363: 12:15pm On May 16, 2019
Add me to your WhatsApp group please 08150498420
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Davidollad(m): 1:18am On May 20, 2019
Okay, will do

Opeyemi363:
Please add me too to your WhatsApp group, am an oye aspirant too 08150498420
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Flytime: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Davidollad(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by BEATNEST(f): 1:47am On Apr 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Davidollad(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Davidollad:
This thread has been on since 2017, now we are in 2020. So always check the latest by scrolling to the end.

Are you aspiring to enter Fuoye this year 2020?

You did UTME or bought DE form and you applied for Federal University Oye-Ekiti (Fuoye)this year 2020?

Lucky you, your entrance just got better with FuoyeCONNECT www.fuoye.co/aspirant the exclusive Fuoye Support created by OYESource Empire to provide you everything you need.

Admission into Fuoye for 2020/2021 has not started fully as a result of the COVID-19 global crisis.

But Stay tuned, we will keep you posted as always!

Got a question? Take any of the step below:

1- You can reply this thread and we'll get back to you in no time, or

2- Join our facebook group and share with anyone aspiring for Fuoye: https://web./fuoyeaspirants/

3- Emergency Contact: +2347038406891 - Mr. David (Founder & CEO, OYESource), or +2348109165352 - Mr. Victor (FuoyeCONNECT Team Lead)

And don't forget to always check our website for the latest here: www.fuoye.co/aspirant

Thank you smiley

Henceforth, we will now make use of this thread to provide our support and guide on everthing Fuoye Admission
Re: 2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) by Benjamin08: 4:41am On Sep 22, 2020
Hello please add me to the whatsapp group 08146534180. Also, u couldn't upload my o'level result in fuoye website. What's the problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Candidates Beat Up Security Men In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi / Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) / Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Federal Government Scholarship Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.