Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Personal Testimony (the Crypter) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Personal Testimony (the Crypter) (416 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Why I Would Forever Continue To Tithe - My Personal Experience. / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Testimony (the Crypter) by luvmijeje(f): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2017
Just 30 minutes ago, the Holy Spirit said to me that I'm sharing part of my journey to His people. I don't why He wants me to share it but I've realized in my short journey with God, you may never get to know why unless you first obey. And if He wants you to know, you will know.

October 2017

As at the beginning of of this month, I was still heading a department in a mobile payment service organization. But Sir and Ma, I wasn't happy. This has been the story throughout my life. I was always feeling restless. I knew something was missing but I don't what.

Then something happened in the middle of this month that makes me to cry and pray to God for the first time in three years. As at this point, it has been three years that I was committed to a Church last. I was tired of church. I was tired of praying. In a year, I may go to church at maximum 4 times.

Then something happened that sent me into the hands of God in my working place. It makes me cry to Him. Then, for the first time in my life I heard His voice telling me to resign(I didn't know it was God at that time). He said if I don't resign, He won't be able to do something bigger. In my human way of thinking, I thought he meant a bigger job with a bigger pay that will bring happiness.

November 2017

I've resigned and I was hoping for that bigger job. Then a family friend came to invite me to their church. The name of the church is Baptist(for a personal reason I won't name the Baptist). When I saw the pamphlet, I was just saying it my mind tall this archaic church, that I'm not going o.

The day the programme was about to start, I heard His voice again saying you're going. So I went.

Sir and Ma, when I stepped in into the church, it was like heaven opened over me. I finally discovered what was missing in my life. The peace of God. It's not only I that observed it, the church pastor also observed it. I saw the Pastor staring at me, I thought it was because I was a new member but God later revealed the reason behind it to me. But I don't want to divert. That will be a thread on it's own.

January 2018

In the beginning of every year, the church always have a 7days programme. The year's theme was the 'The Holy Spirit'.

From the first day, things started changing for me spiritually. But The Holy Spirit wants me to share one aspect with you which is the crypter.

During the 7days programme when I'm on my own and doing my personal devotion (I do it 3 times in a day.) I noticed when l'm lying down on the floor worshipping Him, I will eating from the the floor as though a food is in front of me and I couldn't stop myself. I did it for several months and I didn't know when I stopped. But God later revealed what it means and He want me to share it with you.

I was told by God that I'm eating from His table and these are the things that I'm eating from His table:
The table : The Holy Spirit
Fish : Fishers of men
Bread : strength and provision for what he has place in my hands
Pencil: No man can change what He has written about me.
Bible :
Car:
I'll leave the last 2 for those who are spiritually discerned.

Crypter:

This was my first dream after the programme. As I earlier said on another thread, I don't remember my dreams before this talkless of interpreting it.

The Dream that started it all:

I was trying to buy a cooked corn from a woman who sells it at the entrance of my former street. And she started making a repetitive sound... .. crypter, crypter, crypter.

Sir and Ma that was how I begin to interprete dreams and visions that are crypted by God.
Re: My Personal Testimony (the Crypter) by Seun(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Bump.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Testimony (the Crypter) by Wilgrea7(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2017
the first date is October 17... i am not understanding something.. did i wake up in the future?

1 Like

Re: My Personal Testimony (the Crypter) by An2elect2(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2017
SMH. No resemblance with the true Spirit of Christ in the Bible. All we need are in the Bible, keep your special message to yourself, it's not even Special, the devil has been using this for a very long time now grin

My people beware of false prophets and prophetess'. Test everything, everything!!

1 Like

Re: My Personal Testimony (the Crypter) by GodsMopol: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
ehmmmmmmm

well, I quite understand. About the car and the Bible

but you said you were eating from the ground and later you were been told the ground was a table or you meant something else. well, I don't need to know and like you said, you don't know why you're share it. I know about that also, how your burdened to pass a message. If you see most of the letters in the old tewtament. You hear things like the burden of so so so unto Israel

(1) (Reply)

This Video Of Apostle Suleman Dealing With A Couple's Dispute In Church / Chosen Is Blessed... / Weird !!! Heart Of A 1year Old Girl Found In A Church...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.