Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? (3195 Views)

Three Things A Woman Need In Life / Things A Woman Need To Know Befor Having Sex With A Guy / What Woman Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by mendomp: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2010
well, first off, im not talking the typical island woman woman who shops at shoprite, but the av woman who isnt necessarily poverty stricken but is just average.

can you guys give me average numbers, was having a discussion with my dad in naija and i live overseas, just wanna shed some light on this subject.

thanks.
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
Why? are you looking to keep a woman? grin
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by mendomp: 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2010
lol, maybe, grin, but seriously can you give me some numbers please.
thanks
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2010
Where is this woman located so I can give you numbers grin But why are you keeping her? is it because she asked or you are just doing it because of the loff you have for her? grin
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2010
Mine would be

150 euros a month (clothes, shoes, bags and jewelries excluded) grin
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by sistajay(f): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2010
My man dey thank God every day, cos I be low maintenance, Say 30,000.00 naira.  cool
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by mendomp: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2010
lets say someone living in Lagos for starters.    and btw, its not a girl im keeping in nigeria,  besides, im yet to meet a girl in nigeria that would intrigue me enough to move in that direction; especially after all the stuff i ve read on this msg board! lol!
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2010
sista-jay:

My man dey thank God every day, cos I be low maintenance, Say 30,000.00 naira.  cool

I am there too. cool
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
It depends on the country you're based in.
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by lizzybabe1(f): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
100k. (Naira) wink
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by mendomp: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
wow, you guys sure love this topic! grin, well i thank you all for the responses so far ladies, though the lady that wrote $100k, hmm i said average woman,
does the average woman in lagos earn 100k a month? mind you the key word here is average, that is av all the coconut sellers, breadhawkers, market women, bankers, etc,
you get my drift.
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by lizzybabe1(f): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2010
I did not write $100K ooo! I put Naira in brackets!
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2010
200-350K. Excluding dates bills,  transport fare to meet you, hotel/travel bills and other miscellaneous bills. grin
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

200-350K. Excluding dates bills,  transport fare to meet you, hotel/travel bills and other miscellaneous bills. grin

Do I have to calculate all that too? Then the bill go rise ooo.
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by mamagee3(f): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2010
From 150,000 naira down. grin grin
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by mendomp: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2010
yes i know you meant naira, thats what i was refering to , av woman spending  100k naira a month?? even though i can see it being possible if you have to have a lot of things to make you comfortable in nigeria cos these things do come at a hefty price in nigeria. but i think most people would find these things unnecessary,
for example while vacationing in naija for about three months i ran out of things like body wash, lotions, cologne and stuff, and i went to the mart to replace these things and geez, it was like 3x the price there!  so while i could afford it since i was only there temporarily, i just dont see it being practical to use all these things on a regular basis , unless of course one earns a couple hundred thousad a month,
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by ayettymama(f): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2010
currently

325,000naira inc rent and shit!
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by mendomp: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ebonyeyes, lolol!  just one question, do you have the looks to back that up? if you look like keri hilson, then we re in business, grin
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by lizzybabe1(f): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
mendomp:

yes i know you meant naira, thats what i was refering to , av woman spending  100k naira a month?? even though i can see it being possible if you have to have a lot of things to make you comfortable in nigeria cos these things do come at a hefty price in nigeria. but i think most people would find these things unnecessary,
for example while vacationing in naija for about three months i ran out of things like body wash, lotions, cologne and stuff, and i went to the mart to replace these things and geez, it was like 3x the price there!  so while i could afford it since i was only there temporarily, i just dont see it being practical to use all these things on a regular basis , unless of course one earns a couple hundred thousad a month,

I don't know sha but it's hard to imagine someone spending any less than 100K. That's only £385 per month. Have you considered rent, fuel, etc?
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by mendomp: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2010
wow, if the average person spends nothing less than 100k, how much is the av person earning in lagos/? has to be at least double that then, i dont know O! you re probably refering to the elite, not the av person.
i mean when i was in nigeria, a friend of mine worked as a teacher and was making just 25k a month, and i consider him average, so what am i missing?
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by ayettymama(f): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
elite??

think u got the meanin wrong bruv

the elite dont even spend on essentials

they just gasta parrrtaaaay
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2010
michelin89:

Do I have to calculate all that too? Then the bill go rise ooo.
Yes all those other costs have to be factored in grin grin

mendomp:

@ebonyeyes, lolol!  just one question, do you have the looks to back that up? if you look like keri hilson, then we re in business, grin

What are you saying here? Do you mean non-dime looking chicks shouldnt be treated right? angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by lizzybabe1(f): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2010
Babake2000, stop posting this everywhere!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Abekeade08(f): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
hmm i have not lived in naija for a long time, but i wld say 40k a month will be just right for an average chick. Now for we elite chicks, hmmmm that's another story grin
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by daylae(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
Nepa!!! I beta go "i pass my neihbour" at all cost. How much den dey sell am now? Any help?
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by chic2pimp(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
mendomp:

well, first off, im not talking the typical island woman woman who shops at shoprite, but the av woman who isnt necessarily poverty stricken but is just average.

can you guys give me average numbers, was having a discussion with my dad in naija and i live overseas, just wanna shed some light on this subject.

thanks.
So average looking girls get paid for up keeps too?    Wonders shall never end sha. I thought that right was reserved for only the good looking ones amongst them undecided undecided.
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by mendomp: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
well eboneyes, its unfortunate but thats the reality of this world we live in, better looking women tend to be able to attract the best. not saying av looking women cant attract me who are willing to spend on them, but its just based on the laws of nature, you can even see that in mating habits of animals! and yes, i know we are not just animals but instinctively men are attracted to better looking women, and money tends to make men more attractive to women! dont belive me look at jay z and little wayne.!
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2010
mendomp:

well eboneyes, its unfortunate but thats the reality of this world we live in, better looking women tend to be able to attract the best. not saying av looking women cant attract me who are willing to spend on them, but its just based on the laws of nature, you can even see that in mating habits of animals! and yes, i know we are not just animals but instinctively men are attracted to better looking women, and money tends to make men more attractive to women! dont belive me look at jay z and little wayne.!
Haha not disagreeing with you wink
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by unban190: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2010
mine would be about 300k cedis per month
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
I think N50,000 will do just fine. grin
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Freiburger(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2010
there is nothing like average woman it's either rich or poor. that's the word the politicians uses in deicieving the folks.
Re: How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

hehe hehe hehe, i no fit laugh. Is this meant to be ur prayer point or something ? U sure know how its been done na 5k or nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed / 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them / Sex And Love: 7 Types Of Kisses Every Loving Couple Should Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.