Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months (4192 Views)

How Can I Get Visa 2 Nairobi / Cash Extimate 2 Get A Student Visa 2 Canada / I Need Visa 2 Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by QamarBQ: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2010
A Year Student Visa 2 Ireland 2 Study,School Fees For A Year,Temporary Accomodation,And Admin Fees Inclusive For 3.Million Naira.( 12k Euro )

Terms And Conditions.
Graduate Of OND Certificate
O Level .Good Result
TOEFL Result.

Contact
Westend Holdings
Dublin
westedholding@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Poster
U're a crook! 3milla,can u afford that kind of money ursef?
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by QamarBQ: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
Well if u must know it consist of
SCHOOL FEES for a Year
ADMIN FEES
AND BTA( Travel Allowance) Inform Of Fiscal Cash presentable at the Embassy Urself,All processing is By Urself. Except for the ADMIN FEES Even u are paying the school fees ur self to the School Account.
So If U can Beat that then Judge me.U Can as well pay 400 - 800k for Dubious Visa Agent Then come back lamenting how u were duped, Goodluck CONSHE.
U ALL WANTS EASY WAY ,4GETTING
THAT HARD WAY THE ONLY WAY
IF EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE TRY IGNORANCE
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by lanresz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
@poster which one is fiscal cash? What about monetary cash?
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by QamarBQ: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
Larensz, Pardon my Written, That's An Irish Slang For Cash @ Hand in Bank Account. As proof of ur capability to survive on ur own, the requirement is U must ve atleast 80% of the school Fees In Savings to show @ the embassy either from a financier or Sponsorer.
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by justwise(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2010
QamarBQ:

Larensz, Pardon my Written, That's An Irish Slang For Cash @ Hand in Bank Account. As proof of your capability to survive on your own, the requirement is U must ve atleast 80% of the school Fees In Savings to show @ the embassy either from a financier or Sponsorer.

You are simply a shameless criminal, just piss off.
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by MrCrackles(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2010
QamarBQ:

Larensz, Pardon my Written, That's An Irish Slang For Cash @ Hand in Bank Account. As proof of your capability to survive on your own, the requirement is U must ve atleast 80% of the school Fees In Savings to show @ the embassy either from a financier or Sponsorer.

I understand you are a thief?
Is it true?
Be warned. . . .Thieves get burnt with petrol, rubber tyres and plywood around here. . . .I mean they get burnt to ashes
You have been warned, advertise any fraudulent services here and fu/ck with satan in hell fire!!
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by snowdrops(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2010
Human trafikking
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by newmusic: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2010
You can simply help by dropping the school name and website so who ever that has interest can visit the web page and make inquiries and as well apply directly.

Or are you a staff of the school and working on commission?
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by QamarBQ: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2010
THANKS TO YOU ALL MOST ESPECIALLY( NEWMUSIC) I DO APPRECIATTE YOUR UNDERSTANDING, AND THE REST OF YOU GOODLUCK IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVOURS. MY RESPOND IS DIRECT TOU YOU (NEWMUSIC) I DO NOT WORK OR ON COMM. WITH ANY SCHOOL IN EIRE (IRELAND) BUT I DO HAVE A TUTORIAL COLLEGE IN NIGERIA WHICH IS RUN BY MY BROTHER, AM BOLDLY OK BOTH FINANCIALLY AND EDUCATIONAL WISE. AM ONLY PASSING THE INFO OUT SIMPLY BECAUSE A LADY WAS DUPED OF 500K FOR IRISH VISA IN ABUJA ,THIS SO CALLED LADY WAS ONE OF MY SCHOLARS. I FELT SO BAD. HOWEVER I OWE NO ONE AN EXPLANATION SIMPLY IT WILL COST THAT MUCH.AND IF ANYONE DOUBTS ME THEN, HERE ARE THE LINKS AND GOOD LUCK.
www.justice.ie
www.cao.ie
ONCE AGAIN
THANKS 2 U ALL
PEACE.
NB
Now i know why we never progress in nigeria ,we prefer Quantity than Quality and Appreciatte Fake than Original.
Quote Me i never ask anyone to pay me neither do i request any Deposit for anything. Godspeed.
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by joxiri: 2:18am On Feb 04, 2010
poster the fact of the matter is regardless of if your friend was duped or not, anyone whom wants to go and study in ireland does not need to go through you or any agent
they need to go to the irish consulate directly
ok you say you are trying to help people, can you honestly say you are not going to take some money off potential clients, why should you do this when they can do it for free without any agents/your help if you want to help people, open a thread and do a question and answer session on here like other people have done rather than asking people to send you e-mails. just think about it am sure you are rational individual so you must understand me
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by newmusic: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2010
Anyone who is interested can visit the site and make proper findings about the school.
Apply directly and seek advice if necessary.
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by suxes2005(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2010
well said newmusic

poster: if u av any advice kinda post
them here,

SHALOM
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by darren20(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
@Poster,
Ever wonder why Nigerians are regarded as crooks in ireland? you're an example and a crook,Just to let you know that the Irish Immigration are up to the task and are on your case, you will soon be caught as well as other Corrupt Nigerians abusing the system.
Re: Get Student Visa 2 Ireland Within 2 Months by kickhisass: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of A Week Vacation In Togo / Relocating To Benin Republic Any Moment From Now / Post A Picture Of You Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.