Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! (22666 Views)

Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her Son, Lordmaine 5th Birthday With Cute Photos / Oluwatenola Jermaine Womadi 'Lordmaine', Toyin Lawani’s Son's 4th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Driftingking(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Toyin Lawani is currently battling a lady who is seriously insinuating that Toyin's son is hers!

According to her, the baby was stolen from her at birth!

cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by ExpensiveG: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
sad
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
My shock absorber armour is working so well. Not surprised at anything anymore.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Nutase: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2017
DNA test is the answer.

25 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by SonyObsessed: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by malificent(f): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Ha! What is this one again
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Leonbonapart(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Brown roof republic has reduced to child stealing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Caustics: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
what is this rubbish? in this recession where mothers are dumping excess children in orphanges so that they dont die of hunger, this one is claiming what doesnt belong to her. Or does she want to use the child for pepper soup? undecided

Who is toyin lawan btw?
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Philistine(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Another Oge Okoye scandal!
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Pilot4Airbus(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ok

They steal babies in UK too?

Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by ivolt: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
I would have believed if she claimed the baby was sold to Toyin
because babies are now traded as commodities these days.

Whenever you read a "miracle" story of a 50 year old woman giving
birth to twins, just know that the babies were purchased.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Okay o
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
madness everywhere.
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by sod09(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oya DNA....

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by NollywoodNews24(f): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
This can't be true
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by itiswellandwell: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmm. Wetin man no go hear. It's well sha.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Oblongata: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nigeria yaf finished
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by omaolowo(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
BleSSedMee:
My shock absorber armour is working so well. Not surprised at anything anymore.

But what could be wrong with these so-called "Celebrities", sef?
It is all make-believe...
Fake living......
Fake lives

1 Like

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by jrusky(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Another strange talk loading...........

Baby stolen from her from birth that allegation is very dangerous.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by lonelydora: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Haa
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by valdes00(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
omaolowo:

But what could be wrong with these so-called "Celebrities", sef?
It is all make-believe...
Fake living......
Fake lives
And Fake babies....

In every Rumor, there is an iota of truth in it.....

Three sides to this story
Toyin's side -- The woman's side -- And the truth
buh unfortunately, the truth is on leave for now

2 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
If the baby na Evans in the making now... she no go claim am ooo

If the boy na slowpoke she no go claim him ooo

If the baby na cripple or if ein blind, she no go claim him ooo

Ein turn beta pickin she talk say na her own.

Yeye dey smell.

Why she no scream out about this long ago.

DNA test sharp sharp
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Perezino: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
The lady is suggesting DNA test,I think that's the best way to confirm. I never knew pple would also fight over maternity oo... Who's afraid of DNA here pls??

5 Likes

Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by blessedweapon(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
#funny grin grin
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Driftingking:
Toyin Lawani is currently battling a lady who is seriously insinuating that Toyin's son is hers!

According to her, the baby was stolen from her at birth!

cc: Lalasticlala

Don't tell me that boy has ear-rings on!
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by Narldon: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oya fight!
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by loadedvibes: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol.. argue no more there is DNA test
Re: Lady Claims Ownership Of Toyin Lawani’s Son, Lordmaine, Says He Was Stolen! by LazyNairalander(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Caustics:
what is this rubbish? in this recession where mothers are dumping excess children in orphanges so that they dont die of hunger, this one is claiming what doesnt belong to her. Or does she want to use the child for pepper soup? undecided

you conclude with confidence. Another afonja I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

'How Prison Visit Changed Me. What I Saw' - Miss Imo 2018 / Charlyboy's New Pictures / Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.