Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Advice For Seyi Law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice For Seyi Law (729 Views)

Parenting Advice For Career Women From Pastor Mrs Olamide Timi David / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) / Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Seyi Law by bullabong(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Dear Seyi Law,I write this piece of advise to set you straight about the unintended damage you are doing to your lovely daughters image and self esteem by constantly exposing her to ridicule from online comments by people she has clearly being placed above by virtue of her birth to a celebrity dad. As a father Seyi, you are letting negative opinions about your daughter begin too early in her life and I must say this isn't good as the internet lives forever and she will one day have direct access to those comments.
So please be a good father and keep her pictures and life private for now.
Cheers and happy parenting.

5 Likes

Re: Advice For Seyi Law by abbeycial: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2017
u spoke well.
Dear seyi,take heed.
Re: Advice For Seyi Law by marbee(f): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Hope your advise goes to the seyi law.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Seyi Law by Oblongata: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Mature advice indeed!

Even on my Facebook I don't post family pictures, me way no be celebrity be dat o
Re: Advice For Seyi Law by bullabong(m): 5:49am On Jul 16, 2017
And fracas rages on sadly.
Re: Advice For Seyi Law by curiousmind11: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Best advice for all young and Internet obsessed parents.

This is what my wife and I have been quarrelling about. She wants everything about her to be on Facebook, including our kids' births.

It is not good at all. Sheyi Law's daughter is just a normal kid. Most of us were that way, just that we were not subjected to the opinions of internet strolls.
Re: Advice For Seyi Law by Exponental(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Is Seyi Law a nairalander

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Connected To Asia Sugar Mummy/daddy / Cry For Help / World’s 1st Robot Citizen Wants Her Own Family, Career & AI ‘superpowers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.