Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) (24472 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding In Greece / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by ThisTrend(f): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Earlier this morning, we got a news that Nigeria OAP Toke Makinwa's sister took the social media to Announce her Engagement with her Oyinbo Husband..

Here are pictures of Toke Makinwa already prepared for the Ceremony. #EgonIyawoactivated

She Captioned; "This is the day that the Lord has made ���
Let me introduce myself... I am the sister of the Bride #stabieverafter #EgbonIyawoactivated"

Source: http://gistruler..com/2017/07/checkout-toke-makinwa-outfit-to-her.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na she go dress pass the bride. She looks good tho. grin

Modified.
I dedicate this FTC to the ladies out there who've refused to bleach their skin from dark to fair or white 'cause it was inspired by a man or a friend. There's honour in staying Original to yourself.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Papiikush: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
I hope she gets married again and stop trying too hard to be relevant.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nice outfit but make up too heavy, she's already beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by ExpensiveG: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
I hope gets married again and stop trying too hard to be relevant.

undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Papiikush: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2017

15 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by ExpensiveG: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Haba Bros person no fit joke with you again......

upon say I no sabi her. Na woman matter dey make you beat me your 5&6 . I no good ooo cry

19 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by rossyc(f): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
beautiful
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
This front page tho
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by oriflamebaby1(f): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Make Money, look good and have fun! Ask me how smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Jengem: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
O thought she would sleeped throughout

Olodo oap
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
oriflamebaby1:
Make Money, look good and have fun! Ask me how smiley
And have Baby Daddies grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
When it comes to attention seeking it is baby mamas for male celebrities e.g Flavour, Runtown Davido and the new addition Tekno
while for the female celebrities its failed marriages e.g Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh and Toke.
But we cant lie that Toke does not look stunning in this pic
I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
H
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Foundation of Life.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by magabounce(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Congratulobia!!!!
Like if u can't wait for GoT to be aired!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Divay22(f): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Looking brighter than her future o...
I need a sun glass cool
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
Na she go dress pass the bride. She looks good tho. grin

Modified.
I dedicate this FTC to the ladies out there who've refused to bleach their skin from dark to fair or white 'cause it was inspired by a man or a friend. There's honour in staying Original to yourself.

How original is benita27?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
looking like cartoon

too much makeup
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Iffffffy(f): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
stunning
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Beautiful, haters would say otherwise.
But if anyone dares wear white on my wedding, I'm kicking them out.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How original is benita.27?
I know I was made a limited edition. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by EseWealth(f): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
beautiful attire
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by olumaxi(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Makeup every where
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
I know I was made a limited edition. grin

WOW...........
Limited edition, but no longer original? grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
magabounce:
Congratulobia!!!!
Like if u can't wait for GoT to be aired!!!!

When abeg??
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

WOW...........
Limited edition, but no longer original? grin
If it's a limited edition then definitely an original without duplicate. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Outfit-check
Makeup- sad
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Benita27:
If it's a limited edition then definitely an original without duplicate. grin

Another WOW.......

Now I am tempted to want to know about this Limited Edition aka no duplicate........

Na soso chinko me don dey see o
Re: Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Her Sister's Wedding (Photos) by Edum13656: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
she wan dress pass the bride.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics / Funke Akindele Celebrates Husband, JJC Skillz 41st Birthday With Romantic Photos / Throwback Photo Of Basketmouth And Teju Babyface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.