Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,044 members, 7,807,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) (42628 Views)

COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by dinma007: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Popular Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi shared this lovely photo with his son at the 2017 Gay Pride parade in the United Kingdom.  He shared the photos and wrote;

"Because being proud of your child is the best gift you can give them. I love you my boy. To your mum, she will always be yours and mine superhero. #fatherandson #gayfather #son #father #coparenting #prouddad"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/gay-rights-activist-bisi-alimi-shows-off-cute-son.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by rossyc(f): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
He is gay so how did he father a son? These gays are confused beings though...

63 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by veekid(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
When is Bros J coming baq?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by kolnel: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
It's a free world

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by deepwater(f): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Premise: The son looks under 15 years old.

Inference: Bisi was shinning a Kongo in 2002

Observation: Bisi was not using a condom to shine the kongo, as in KPOMO TO KPOMO cool

Theory: Bisi is a gay man today shocked

Conclusion: Bisi can be reset back to his normal self

Recommendation: Bisi should locate that CASABLANCA hotel at GRA Phase II PHC, there is always one ashawo girl there from IMSU that never graduates, always on her six (6) months industrial training; she would ffuck him kpomo to kpomo non stop, until his factory settings and default configuration is restored as follow come.

Reference: NwaAmaikpe, O.A (2017) How not to be like BISI. IBADAN: Lantern Books

angry angry angry angry

344 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Ehiscotch(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
shocked The boys mum should scurry her child away from him before he learns the ropes grin
The girl above me has just advertised herself for free.
CC Seun.

18 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Son or daughter?
Ugly thing angry
My heartfelt sympathy for that poor handsome boy..make im fugly papa no teach am how to burst im fellow boys yansh o.
If care is not taken someday we will be forced to ensure our kids bleep the opposite sex at a tender age embarassed

55 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by IamSimi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Who gives a Bleep?

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Ehiscotch(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
What the hell?! How is he his son?
Probably adopted or something.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
born from another man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by donchijoz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Borm by who?

14 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by EWAagoyin(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bastard that boy should flee from that useless thing he calls father and sticks to his momma only.. . 4.1.9 gay wai get pikin all because of money ur anus will leaking.. .

13 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmm
The day he comes to NIGERIA is the day hundrends of big big rocks that are stronger than aso rock, will be thrown at his head. disgusting creatures.

9 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Nathan2016: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good...
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by devigblegble: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
End time things smh
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by fleshbone(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
He still went ahead to have a child! Funny gay!

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by whitering: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nonsense! so to get pikin dey hungry you. smhh atimes animals can be reasonable compare to humans.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by dragsazy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
dinma007:
Popular Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi shared this lovely photo with his son at the 2017 Gay Pride parade in the United Kingdom.  He shared the photos and wrote;

"Because being proud of your child is the best gift you can give them. I love you my boy. To your mum, she will always be yours and mine superhero. #fatherandson #gayfather #son #father #coparenting #prouddad"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/gay-rights-activist-bisi-alimi-shows-off-cute-son.html

Tille the little boy grow n get sense! For u Bisi keep mumuing.....
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by meeketta: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
What this one saying

1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by lovingyouhun: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Em pikin yansh go don open by now na, hmmmmm. undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by mekstaniac(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Did Bisi's father fvck anoda man's ass to bring him to this world?

No corrupt this innocent boy abeg
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by sleazy5(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
they look cool. buh I still don't support this gay shiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
which man born am for am?
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Nathan2016: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Just Watch all the hating in Nigeria, Abeg no b bisi make you never get job

11 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Alajiki(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
His biological son?
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
h
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by gabbywatch77: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
I say which mum is he talking about
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by danbaffajr: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
And he still thinks been gay is the right thing to do. There is nothing proud about been gay lipsrsealed
Re: Bisi Alimi Shows Off His Son (Photo) by frubben(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Fu*k is very expensive so No fu*k given bro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago / M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu / Don Jazzy Campaigned For APC (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.