Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri (22730 Views)

Jonathan Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock – Presidency / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: How Jonathan Made Me Finance Minister / Jonathan Hosted Corruption But Buhari Sweeping It Under The Carpet - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by Nne5: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
The spokesman to former President, Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has described President Muhammadu Buhari as a “mistake”.

Omokri also told Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, to stop making excuses and do his job.

Taking to Twitter, Omokri wrote that before the All Progressives Congress (APC) came into power, Fashola had promised stable electricity, if only the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) is voted out.

However, he is now blaming Jonathan, for reducing electricity tariff.

“Fashola today: We cant get power because GEJ reduced tariff to get vote

“PMB will do well moving @tundefashola from being in charge of generating power for Nigeria to being in charge of generating excuses for govt

“The main difference between GEJ/PDP and PMB/APC is that @GEJonathan made his mistakes as President while @MBuhari is a mistake as President.

“The major difference between the PDP and the APC is that the whereas the PDP had some confirmed liars as members, the APC is itself a lie!”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/15/jonathan-made-mistakes-buhari-mistake-reno-omokri/

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by Gurumaharaji(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
To err is human but to become an error is bubu

I still cant believe how our dear nation voted this dullard .....??

325 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by YourImaginaryBF: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
What Reno is simply saying is we are still suffering for the mistakes of Jonathan.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by KahlDrogo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Confused Wawa Jews who cursed him for mentioning Kanu's name the other day will come and worship him for attacking Buhari now. cheesy

On the count of three, attack!

One... ...........

Two... ...........

Three.. ........

FIRE! grin

20 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by SalamRushdie: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Exactly . Buhari is a Ponzi Scheme

232 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by greatgod2012(f): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mr rocket science should be ashamed for mentioning Jonathan's name even after two years of being in power!

Did we not vote for APC to correct the mistakes made by previous administration

Were you people elected to make excuses

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by Nne5: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
shut your wawa jew mouth. The apc needs 16years to clear the mess the pdp left behind.
Clear what mess?

When almost all Apc members were formerly in PDP.

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by greatgod2012(f): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Anyway, thank God APC won 2015 elections!

If APC did not win and everything in the country is like this, we would be thinking if APC had won elections, Nigeria would have been like London, there would have been 24 hours uninterrupted power supply, security of lives and properties, improved health and educational services and so on!

We don do am, we don see am with our eyes wetin APC be!

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by greatgod2012(f): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
shut your wawa jew mouth. The apc needs 16years to clear the mess the pdp left behind.

Can you hear/read what you typed here

Smh......

Did APC say this when they were campaigning

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by kodath(f): 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
clear mess by imposing hundreds of mess..are you high on cheap ogbomosho weed that you can't speak up...??you are gradually dieing in silence but yet you still speaking for failure when it is so glaring.....fourth class hydraulic mosslem shame on you

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by conductor15: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Confused Wawa Jews who cursed him for mentioning Kanu's name the other day will come and worship him for attacking Buhari now.

On the count of three, attack!

One... ...........

Two... ...........

Three.. ........

FIRE!
[/s]
I used to belive that Rasheed, the mad man in my old neighborhood, was the dumbest person in the world until I came to Nairaland.

Apologies to Rasheed. embarassed

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by kodath(f): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
last two years somebody promised to bring back non existing chibok girls...his slaves votted for him...and now he is missing??

summary#WHERE IS BUULLHARY

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by Oblang(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
So u expect APC to come and do magic and cleanup ur mess in just two years right....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nne5:

“The major difference between the PDP and the APC is that the whereas the PDP had some confirmed liars as members, the APC is itself a lie!”
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/15/jonathan-made-mistakes-buhari-mistake-reno-omokri/

I don't understand how this is a surprise seeing as 99% of APC are former PDP members. What has me scared is how easy it is to fool majority of Nigerians.

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by YourImaginaryBF: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
greatgod2012:

Can you hear/read what you typed here

Smh......

Did APC say this when they were campaigning
yes you uninformed wawa jew
Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by DLuciano: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Omkri has said it all. I learnt APC has contracted some plastomologists and soulologists in UK to produce a resemblance of Buhari, by fire by force grin

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by RAFIC(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by yaki84: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
who be the apc?

Can u mention top 40 people in the apc today that where never umbrella carriers?

They just use broom sweep this thing sense comot

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by YourImaginaryBF: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

clear mess by imposing hundreds of mess..are you high on cheap ogbomosho weed that you can't speak up...??you are gradually dieing in silence but yet you still speaking for failure when it is so glaring.....fourth class hydraulic mosslem shame on you
why are you this dumb?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by jesse8048(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol, I would hav said capital mistake but I can't and won't dare it so long as I'm still in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by Kingsley1000(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
BABA JUST CAME TO INFLICT HARDSHIP TO NIGERIANS

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by GQman: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
RENO OMOKRI should just shut up. I for one am sick of hearing his voice. I need to put a tampon into his mouth to shut him up.
The message might be well and good, but I think he is just seeking cheap popularity.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by RZArecta(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Reno should shut up, the presidential terrorist and jihadist Buhari isn't a mistake, that's far too kind. Buhari is a disaster and even the rogue of Bourdillon once described our nepotistic president as a destabilizing factor in the country, an assertion that has proven to be true

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by YourImaginaryBF: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

shut the fvck off and get out my mention you skull grabbers
you're not worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by kodath(f): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
i am not worth it
yes,, you are not worth grabbing my skull

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by ddippset(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Those bastards had 16 good years to mess up the country. Now they want others to fix it it 2 years?! Shameless bastards!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by YourImaginaryBF: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:
yes,, you are not worth grabbing my skull
oh brother undecided
Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by Jesusloveyou: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
How can two of them be a mistake?
Your ineffectual buffoon was a mistake and buhari came to wipe off the mistake .

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by kodath(f): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
oh brother undecided
who is your brother..you want me to join in league of skull mining business...
btw,I'm a she

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri by YourImaginaryBF: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:
who is your brother..you want me to join in league of skull mining business...
btw,I'm a she
this one is just dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / PDP VOTER: 300 PVC's stolen In Ebonyi - / Jonathan's Former Aide Reno Omokri Set To Release A New Book -Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.