Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab (1075 Views)

Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology / Islamic View On Hijab Day, Protest Against The Fg And Valentines Day This Feb... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by Elbinawi: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
Western hypocrisy on #Hijab

Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by hfeetham0(f): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
they will say the secind is opressed.. and say the first is cool...

love my Hijab

Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by Kaytixy: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2017
Non of the two is hijab na

1 Like

Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by Kaytixy: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2017
Infact as a Muslim if I want to choose, I will choose the first one because it covers better than the second one but still no of them qualifies to be called HIJAB. Walahi a'lam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by personal59: 6:47am On Jul 17, 2017
there is no hijab here o

Allah (swt) says - (interpretation of the meaning):
“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their
bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should
be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”
[al-Ahzaab 33:59]
Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2017
personal59:
there is no hijab here o

Allah (swt) says - (interpretation of the meaning):
“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their
bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should
be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”
[al-Ahzaab 33:59]
EYE CANNOT BE SEEN ALSO. . . no proof for it in the hadiths that speaks on hijab.. and eyes are part of awra of women. .T
Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by impossible27(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Op. the two are wearing a veil not hijab. get your fact well and read the Qur'an.

hfeetham0:
they will say the secind is opressed.. and say the first is cool...

love my Hijab
Even u ma'am. that is not hijab. that is a veil.
Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by personal59: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:
EYE CANNOT BE SEEN ALSO. . . no proof for it in the hadiths that speaks on hijab.. and eyes are part of awra of women. .T

there are different fatwa on eye not been covered
Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2017
personal59:

there are different fatwa on eye not been covered
NOT EYE. . ITS FACE. . .THOSE HADITHS ARE BEFORE THE COMMAND ON HIJAB.. hadith aesha, umar,and hadith rasul on how to a muslim should dress, i av 4goten who reported the hadith ..
Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by tintingz(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
They are different,

# The first was a choice she made to join the convent and cover up becoming a nun, they can decide to leave the Covent, a christian woman won't be flogged, punished for not wearing it, it is not compulsory for catholic or christian women as a whole to wear a veil everywhere they go except when they want to worship.

# But the second one is compulsory for Muslim women or they face harsh punishment like flogging according to sharia law, it is something they are told to do from childhood or they will enter hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by Kaytixy: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
tintingz:
They are different,

# The first was a choice she made to join the convent and cover up becoming a nun, they can decide to leave the Covent, a christian woman won't be flogged, punished for not wearing it, it is not compulsory for catholic or christian women as a whole to wear a veil everywhere they go except when they want to worship.

# But the second one is compulsory for Muslim women or they face harsh punishment like flogging according to sharia law, it is something they are told to do from childhood or they will enter hell fire.
see mumu again
Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by yhermmie(f): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
here to learn
Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by tintingz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kaytixy:
see mumu again
Ignored
Re: Photo: Western Hypocrisy On #hijab by personal59: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:
NOT EYE. . ITS FACE. . .THOSE HADITHS ARE BEFORE THE COMMAND ON HIJAB.. hadith aesha, umar,and hadith rasul on how to a muslim should dress, i av 4goten who reported the hadith ..
alright but I will mk more enquiry Jazakhallahu khaeran

(1) (Reply)

Shabbat Salaam. Come Out Of Babylon System, Cos She's Gonna Burn ! / Anwar Awlaki,popular Muslim Cleric, Is Dead / Give Me Two Or Three Things That Made Muhammed Greater Than Other Prophets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.