Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos (62889 Views)

Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by ebusfav: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
A 38-year-old man, Tunde Bankole, has been remanded in a Lagos Prison after he was arrested and dragged to court for reportedly raping his neighbour's wife. 

The incident happened at True Crescent in Oko-Oba area of Agege, Lagos, after the suspect reportedly had a quarrel with the victim’s husband and he later decided to hit back at the husband by allegedly raping his 36-year-old wife.

Tunde reportedly stormed his neighbour's house when he wasn't at home with two kitchen knives threatening to kill his neighbour's wife if she refused to remove her clothes, lie on her matrimonial bed, open her legs and allow him rape her. After he had penetrated her to his satisfaction, he reportedly collected her wedding ring and left.

However Tunde was arrested after the victim told her husband what happened when he wasn't around. Tunde who never denied having sex with the victim at the Police Station, however argued that it all happened with her consent, but failed to explain what he was doing with the knives he reportedly used in threatening the victim.

The Presiding Magistrate at Ogba Magistrates court, Mr T.O. Shomade granted him bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in the  like sums, while stating he will remain in prison pending when he will perfect his bail condition, as the matter was further adjourned till 17 August 2017.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/man-revenge-mission-rapes-neighbours-wife-lagos.html

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by mikky4764(f): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
He is an idiot, he chose not to finish his fight with his fellow man but rather preyed on a weaker sex. He is such a weakling

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
This story get as e be. The man is definitely a psycho.

12 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by LionDeLeo: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
This foolish coward needs to be castrated.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Nutase: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Beast of no land tongue

7 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by alcmene: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Afonjas have taken the crime section by storm....

From one atrocity to other

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
If true...I pray his fellow convicts expand his derriere for the next several years.

Say NO to rape!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by doyinbaby(f): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
He is a mad man

3 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Franzinni: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
10 mins of pleasure for a life time of pain!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Finestface(f): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
This one weak me

3 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by lonelydora: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
What a coward? Tunde is very foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Generalkaycee(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by saasala(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nothing else to see again in this world

13 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by muller101(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Another thread for developers to bash acomodators

18 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmm.. Got nothing to say. M

What will you say of a platform that has changed hundreds of lives within a month of going live? EntMirror can also impact on you.. You can be the boss.. ! You can be anything! You're limitless..

Visit www.entmirror.com
Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by taiyesoul(f): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
I can bet it.That man has been forking that woman for long.No be rape jare.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by mikeycharles(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Just keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by itiswellandwell: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Many are mad, few are roaming.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by mikeycharles(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Finestface:
This one week me
why not month me tongue

28 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Do not make a mistake of thinking the animal in us died. Some beings are still pure breed of animals without a functional left brain hemisphere. I have learnt to consider all humans as animals unless proven otherwise.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by czaratwork: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
yellow bars

7 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by deebrain(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sex is sweet when done in agreement of both parties.

I can bet that now, he will be like "e no even sweet like I think am"....

Temptation overrates the benefits of a trap.

6 Likes

Re: Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos by Cubeet: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
HajimeSaito:
Only Yolobas are capable of this kind of backwards reasoning. I am always amazed when the Yolobas around me open their mouths to speak because they are always justifying rape as a normal way of life.
You have to wonder what sort of depraved culture these people have.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.