Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) (42896 Views)

3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) / Oyinbo Man Jogging With His Torchlight In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by adetayo234: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

if they enter your farmland = you shout

if they attack your people = you shout

now they are grazing their cattles by the road side peacefully and you are still shouting.
Did they block the road?

Useless slowpokes
God bless fulanis
God bless buhari

So, the almanjiri education they gave you supports cattle grazing in farmland or roadside?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

now they are grazing their cattles by the road side peacefully and you are still shouting.
Did they block the road?

Useless slowpokes
God bless fulanis
God bless buhari
undecided this is serious

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Is Buhari no longer the supreme head of Fulani herdsmen?
They own the roads.
They also own our lives hence why they are not arrested for killing people in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by Generalkaycee(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
E no consign me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by adetayo234: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

is nigeria developed?

And your tribe of backward dumbasses must add to that undevelopment?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Did they block the road?

Useless slowpokes
God bless fulanis
God bless buhari

Life must have been very hard for you growing up with so little grey matter in your head.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
They are heading to UK to see baba

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by Yugokals(f): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
N it shud remain undeveloped? ??.Retard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Did they block the road?

Useless slowpokes
God bless fulanis
God bless buhari
bush man

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by MillySWAGZ(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017

Did they block the road

My broda,u fit to go stay wit those cows
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by Saintp(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Is this not supposed to be the road leading to the number 1 airport in the giant of Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by FTbomb(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
[s]
StakerLives:
cool

Did they block the road?

Useless slowpokes
God bless fulanis
God bless buhari
[/s]
ZONE A B

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by tundexijim(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
OreMI22:
They are above the law. Didn't you know a Fulani is now president so they can disobey the law as they wish and nobody will dare say anything?

make i ask u. Did roaming the streets by herdmen started with this govt?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by theeconomist97: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hi Nairalanders!

I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurging now. I hope you find it entertaining smiley! Please give it a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
I am eagerly awaiting the e-war btw Afonjas and their slave masters, Habokis here. That day ehhn, I go just dey observe comments with my chilled bottles of HERO and NKWOBI

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by Finestface(f): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by Adminisher: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tolexander:
you are the slowpoke here

Don't you see those cattle on the highway?

Or the cerebellum you have in place of absent cerebrum, was unable to tell you that car(s) can ram into the cattle walking on that highway leading to the accident?

This is very uninformed of you. I have seen cattle on the roads in three European countries and camels in at least two Arab countries. In the US wild deer cross highways and sometimes cause accidents .
Whoever has educated you that cows should not graze is a fool like you. We are mainly calling for better regulation and dedicated grazing trails.

Also you guys should stop being unrealistic about what it takes to police herdsmen. I have calculated something like 3 milliion police men are required or substantial investment in technology which is not going to happen. They move in the bush and they are not afraid of the night , rain or any danger. There is nothing any government can do except regulate and give them grazing trails.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by achieversbizpro(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
wow
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by room089: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
One whose father is in heaven, can he ever go to hell?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
chimeee:
when they have easy food in people farm to feed their cow with what do u mean,

when they can kill and acquire more land and increase and possibly install their own leader.

You are absolutely right. There's no need for ranch at all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
[s]
Adminisher:

This is very uninformed of you. I have seen cattle on the roads in three European countries and camels in at least two Arab countries. In the US wild deer cross highways and sometimes cause accidents .
Whoever has educated you that cows should not graze is a fool like you. We are mainly calling for better regulation and dedicated grazing trails.

Also you guys should stop being unrealistic about what it takes to police herdsmen. I have calculated something like 3 milliion police men are required or substantial investment in technology which is not going to happen. They move in the bush and they are not afraid of the night , rain or any danger. There is nothing any government can do except regulate and give them grazing trails.
[/s]thrash bin content!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by Gerryoriflame(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nigeria is our country lipsrsealed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Adminisher:

Is it the duty of the government to sponsor grazing fields for cattle farmers who are capitalist? How many pens have the government built for poultry farmers?

Why can't the owners of those cattle which have higher profit margin build ranches for them?

Where are u basing your arguments on?

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by ylamu1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
What take over there?
Their are just beside the road don't mislead people here
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by Jakata3(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Cattle is own by some one like you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by akintob(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
I reserve my comments

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by louqas: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
OreMI22:
They are above the law. Didn't you know a Fulani is now president so they can disobey the law as they wish and nobody will dare say anything?

Why didn't a non fulani that was there before now do anything about it abi you want to tell us this is the first time its happening just because a fulani man is president. The level of hatred in you people is unimaginably . Who asked you thieving hero to be so drunk on power and ogogoro that he has to be voted out of power.
Those cows belong to a businessman probably a southerner and you should hold the owner instead of condemning the whole fulani tribe for what a greedy businessman is doing.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
The Fulani herdsmen should be able to take their cows to anywhere in Nigeria.

...as long as other citizens will continue whining and complaining without putting up any form of resistance. They were attacked last week in Jigawa. I can bet you that you will not be seeing herdsmen loitering up there soon. They only understand one language. The option is clear: Talk to them in the language they understand or keep quiet and bear the menace.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) by louqas: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tolexander:
[s][/s]thrash bin content!

When people refused to be educated by intellectuals they end up being led by an illiterate fraud like NNAMDI K.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Old Photos From Nigeria's Past / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men / The King Cobra I Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.