Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) (3803 Views)

Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) by presented007(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
How mk
Re: It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) by olawealth1000(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
But God,why you no dash dis guy brain wey dey function?
Re: It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) by gulfer: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
You cannot even do proper photoshop on the picturesangry angry angry angry

Re: It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) by dyadeleye(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Smeeky:

Please send your account number make I wire you small money. That shirt don due for change. sad

Bruh,you are going to hell....you know that

Re: It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) by voyy: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
see dis mad carwash boy sha ....

1 Like

Re: It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:54am On Jul 16, 2017
gulfer:
You cannot even do proper photoshop on the picturesangry angry angry angry
Nonsense
Re: It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) by apholaryn: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2017
nice 1 bro...feeling your mumu all d way ,tho I kinda wish those military men were aware of your predicament ,make dem help us use koboko( horsewhip) whip sense into your caterpillar sized head.
Re: It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2017
apholaryn:
nice 1 bro...feeling your mumu all d way ,tho I kinda wish those military men were aware of your predicament ,make dem help us use koboko( horsewhip) whip sense into your caterpillar sized head.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Greatness recognises greatness.
Re: It Was A Privilege Chilling With Military Top Shots Today (photos) by Zeus88(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2017
hollah123:
If only this guy could face his career the way he displays his *********** here,am sure by now he will at least b competing with Mr EASI.but him village people no gree am see road
nawao Bros wetin en do you now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women / See What This Guy Did To A G!rl At The Club Last Night / Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.