Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Yul Edochie Campaign Poster For Anambra Election Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Campaign Poster For Anambra Election Out (1737 Views)

Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Campaign Poster For Anambra Election Out by jaychubi: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
He looks more like a pretender to me than a contender grin grin grin

Joke of the century, Yul can't even win chairman of his LGA n nw he wants to become the Governor of Anambra of all states.

Yeah definitely a handsome dude but someone shld tell him to concentrate on acting than being a politician or better still start small like a sit in house of Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Campaign Poster For Anambra Election Out by Bibors(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
jaychubi:

Joke of the century, Yul can't even win chairman of his LGA n nw he wants to become the Governor of Anambra of all states.

Yeah definitely a handsome dude but someone shld tell him to concentrate on acting than being a politician or better still start small like a sit in house of Assembly.

I wonder why you think it's a joke.
A man wants to effect change and scorn him.
He has clean record, hasn't looted the country before, not among the circle of oppressors and you scorn him?
How many heads does these looters without brains have?
How will Nigeria ever be good if such persons don't come into power?
Re: Yul Edochie Campaign Poster For Anambra Election Out by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
jaychubi:

You should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of the young mans ambitions. Your mate is already vying for Governorship while you're still licking your mother's pot of soup. Let me remind you that in the 1960s, men between the ages of 25-34 were in positions of leadership in Nigeria controlling the affairs of millions of Nigerians.

The young man that became president of France is he not your mate, or about the same age as Yul Edochie?

Stay there and be making a mockery of your own failure while wise young men are standing up for tger rights.

The youths are the leaders of Today, Not Tomorrow

The dude already has my vote
Re: Yul Edochie Campaign Poster For Anambra Election Out by sunnysunny69(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
It's a good one but does he have the money ? I will personally think someone interested in being a governor in Nigeria will need minimum 700 to 800 million naira to start with if not more .
Re: Yul Edochie Campaign Poster For Anambra Election Out by jaychubi: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nnaabros:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Your mate is already vying for Governorship while you're still licking your mother's pot of soup. Let me remind you that I the 1960s, men between the ages of 25-34 were in positions of leadership in Nigeria controlling the affairs of millions of Nigeria.

The young man that became president of France is he not your mate, or about the same age as Yul Edochie

It's not abt age u professional ID.iot it's abt capacity and capability. Hw old is d Governor of kogi state, Yul may be older than him self but hw is d performance?. When u lack common sense there is no need engaging ppl u can't match olodo

Yul shld prove his ability on other positions like HOA sit b4 thinking of Governorship

Besides d Yul dude has no known party n dt makes him a pretender

(1) (Reply)

Only In Aba: After The Flood / Between This Two Who Is More popular? (photos) / Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.