Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Presidential Campaigns Flag Off By Pdp And Ac - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Campaigns Flag Off By Pdp And Ac (1056 Views)

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Campaigns Flag Off By Pdp And Ac by anaekwe(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2007
I was glued to my television when AC and PDP flagged off their presidential campaigns. What I really do not comprehend is why Olusegun Obasanjo had to do virtually all the talking that Yar'adua was supposed to do. It is quite surprising that this man can not speak for himself. I shall revisit this issue later.
Sincerely, my attention was caught when I heard Atiku Abubakar say that if voted as the president of Nigeria, he would improve the power sector, assist farmers with subsidies in form of fertilizer provision, improve healthcare delivery, and most importantly, address the problem of NIGER DELTA. According to him, the PDP had failed in the areas listed above.
Is Atiku taking the masses as fools? OR is he trying to appear more unpleasant than he already is? Fellow Nigerians Atiku was in the same PDP that didn't address the all important issues, so coming out now to tell us that PDP has failed implies that he has equally failed. And he thinks that we Nigerians are suffering from amnesia as regards the
political terrain in Nigeria.
I strongly advise that he come out with problems to be addressed without necessarily referring to PDP as a failed party because that is synonymous with him being a failed man.

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Agrees Disarmament Steps / US Threatens To Withdraw "financial, Moral And Material Support" For The April / Inec Writes AC, Says Atiku Constitutionally Barred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.